It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Preparing Domestic Clampdown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Old-line Republican warns 'something's in the works' to trigger a police state.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hijack threads much?

[edit on 20-7-2007 by DisabledVet]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I for one don't believe this and it looks like a big hoax by the Bush haters, by the way I don't like him either. I am not going to believe any thing that has in big bold blue letters that called NWO report....come on people.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Johnsky, all so true about the brainwashing of soldiers. Those who are resistent to this process are very strong minded indeed, and maybe few.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Civil unrest in the United States? Now? hardly. Not when half the entire population can be distracted from reality with another Paris Hilton story. I am ashamed of my generation... gone are the days of 500,000 strong anti-war protests and taking it to the streets, and we need such actions now more than ever. We have become so fat and happy that there is little that could shake us from our self imposed stupor and this article is a prime example of that. Can anyone who has not dined in the land of the lotus eaters seriously believe that there is social unrest in America because of this misbegotton frat boy's wet dream? There may be discontent threatening Republican dreams of a permanant majority but that is it. The simple truth is... most people simply do not want to know and will go out of their ways to avoid the truth... Nah we are the land of the lotus eaters.

Thr fatlady replies:

The thing is, there will be no civil unrest, just as you said, too many lotus eaters. There will be a handful of carefully orchestrated incidents that are all over the press. When dh and I blew the whistle on the ongoing and much expanded MKULTRA program, I was taken to an undergroud facility, hallway perhaps a mile long--guiolltines lined up as far as the eye could see. This was supposed to scare me. It outraged me instead. I think it's in Arizona, but I don't know for sure because they didn't want me to know. Dh thinks we're fighting extraterrestrials, but I think they've got him very thouroughly brainwashed, as he gets violent and weird on almost a daily basis--hasn't overcome his programming. The shooter in Virginia was a victim of high-tech brainwashing techniques. I used to work presidential details--Secret Service. Weeks before the incident in Virginia was called to the Whitehouse to help plan Bush's attendance at the memorial. Needless to say, I went OFF that no one had been killed yet, and we were planning the memorial. This earned me a little trip to a govt mental health gulag--along with several other people who objected including a 3 star general. Have woken up to pull a needle out of my arm--about to be secretly executed--in a roomful of people not lucky enough to wake up---several times. They've been plannimg this for decades and they sent our troops to war the last 3 times to desensitize them so they will fire on American citizens when given that order. They will be lied to, as will the general public and they will be thouroughly brainwashed, ditto.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jammerman
This is disturbing given that I've been having premonitions of a coup by the neo cons. I have a vision of a mushroom cloud with Bush Jr. in the middle and being "blamed" on the Iranians. Of course, Cheney can now move into power legally and declare martial law (given the circumstances Congress would probably acquiesce). Bush the puppet will be no more, but he would be of no use anyway now that his credibility is almost completely gone.
This is a disturbing image that I do not want to see manifest.

Has anyone else had these thoughts?

Peace,
Jammer

thefatladyreplies;

I don't think it'll be the Bush administration, he's too useful to them. Also not sure they'd blow up Washington, but it'll be something that big.

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 20/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Just skimmed it and I believe it's a hoax, in that the whole domestic insurrection bit has been grafted onto what is probably a real military training manual for counterinsurgency training in Iraq.

Nice try, but pretty obvious.

And frankly the only way you could have insurrection in these fat & happy States is if you closed every Walmart and fastfood in the country and blocked all TV stations but PBS.

thefatlady replies:

To the second statement: Amen!! The plan to institute dictatorship is well on its way, and has been in the works at least since the 60's, have seen the classified documents and am trying to get copies to circulate.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
This sounds more like a manifesto than a planned militaryop.When a CO gives a directive its move no questions asked..here they put rational for the op, the political climate, the lack of support, and on and on..and instructions for destroying the document, like in a mission impossible rerun. Xerox has paper that can erase itself..all it will take to do this a phone call, nod and a wink not a 900 page equivalent of a telephone book.When the author said his CO wouldnt know how to pour piss out of a boot, well....he must think we are dummer than a box of rocks! to believe this garbage..Bush can declare martial law based on his new continuity authority for less than an insurrection..a flu epidemic for example.
And of course its going to spread..just like a viral program..and there are a heap of them on the internet and especially large forums like this. It could even be a Russian or Alqaeda psych op..We are at war remember?Hec if that came from the top then they need to fire the secretary who typed it as I noted verb tense problems.

Like the doctor said
Just take an aspirin and call me in the morning..

SyS

thefatlady replies:

No it's not a Russian or an Al Qeada psyche op: they're killing my friends and trying to kill me. And it's not ETs, it's our own government. Wish to God it was some hostile from without, then I'd be inside my agency's mandate to just kill them. Restoring Constitutional government is going to be a much longer harder process.

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 20/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm not even going to comment on the recent claims in this thread.

However, I would remind everyone to please refrain from posting several times in a row on any thread. This is considered flood-posting, and we'd appreciate it if, instead, you learned how to format your replies to multiple people within the same post.

There's instructions on how to do this here, in case you didn't know how.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisabledVet

A soldiers oath is to obey orders...regardless if he sees it fit or not.

The scary thing is when the order comes from the top, and that order is distorted to make the innocent look guilty you have to then convince the military otherwise... and since they are again a closed group trying to do so would be very difficult.

I agree but disagree, When i was training at fort lost in the woods I was taught yes to obey a Lawful order from my commander, I was also taught to question what I felt was an unlawful order. This is the thing, soldiers if they use thier brains will know what is Lawful and what is blatent BS. Commanders will have thier hands full if they give an order to wipe out bystanders on the street protesting. Joe soldier is not going to put his friends and relatives in the slam for speaking thier minds never will happen, you will see a mutiny pretty quick if soldiers are told to fight americans on thier own soil for nothing more than protesting the current posse. my opinion anyway

Take care DAV

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I have to agree with geemony.

This idea frightens me very much. I've seen many of my friends join the forces and the values that they instill within each soldier are very firm. Most soldiers will support their "boss's" (read: President's) ideas with die-hard enthusiasm. This is why the idea of a police state scares me so much.

But, as we've recently seen with our soldiers discontent for the war in Iraq, this support is not un-ending. As with the soldiers who refused to fight in Vietnam, I think our armed forces, whether they be Marines, Army, Navy, AF, SWAT, State, County, or Local police, most will know when an order is "right" and when an order is "wrong."

If the OP is true, I think the powers-that-be overestimate their "powers."

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
In my opinion this is just more fear mongering rumors, being spread by people with nothing better to do. There is no insurrection in this country to be "put down." The anti-war protests that are going on are not that great, nothing compared to the Viet Nam war protests during the 60's.
There are more people involved in past WBO protests than all the anti war protests put together and they are more violent.

DO you really think GWB gives a rat's as* about the constitution??

I dont believe that he does, remember what he is claimed to have said. "Its just a ***damned piece of paper"
I dont know if that is true or not but It wouldnt surprise me if it was.

[edit on 7/20/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony

I agree but disagree, When i was training at fort lost in the woods I was taught yes to obey a Lawful order from my commander, I was also taught to question what I felt was an unlawful order. This is the thing, soldiers if they use thier brains will know what is Lawful and what is blatent BS. Commanders will have thier hands full if they give an order to wipe out bystanders on the street protesting. Joe soldier is not going to put his friends and relatives in the slam for speaking thier minds never will happen, you will see a mutiny pretty quick if soldiers are told to fight americans on thier own soil for nothing more than protesting the current posse. my opinion anyway

Take care DAV

hey bud, I AGREE with you completely... I have full faith that if the order was given to wipe out unarmed civies of the US by US forces...they would tell their Co to kiss their ass...but when the order comes to corral civies in detention camps "for their own protection etc..." it's an order that is much more likley to be followed...and as such that is where the real danger lies...they dont want to kill us...just control us....

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

Originally posted by jtma508
DV... What about their commission oath? What about the Constitution? Wouldn't that have any bearing? If not on enlisted how about officers? Wouldn't they see it for what it is?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisabledVet

I have full faith that if the order was given to wipe out unarmed civies of the US by US forces...they would tell their Co to kiss their ass...

I can not agree more with you, I asked the same question to my retired marine husband and he said that he would never do anything like that.

but when the order comes to corral civies in detention camps "for their own protection etc

Then that is where all those mercenaries been paid by the US government in Iraq right now will come to mind.

Perhaps our own sons and daughters, husbands or wifes, wouldn't do anything to harm us but you bet that some foreign trained militia group will be more than happy to help for the right money.

Still I find very hard to believe that soldiers would do as told if that included their own families been rounded up in camps.

In any situation we know that when governments turn tyrant is always people that will go underground to stop them.

[edit on 24-7-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

DV... What about their commission oath? What about the Constitution? Wouldn't that have any bearing? If not on enlisted how about officers? Wouldn't they see it for what it is?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
I've noticed several discrepancies that certainly don't lend to this being an Actual or Official document.

i.e.
laminat-ing [huh?]

I'll hold out for further documentation, though my gut tells me that someone's having quite the chuckle over the reactions to their folly.

I noticed that, too. Things not written in the correct military/government format and many typos. And the intel units listed at the end don't make too much sense. Just those?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join