It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where's the hitler money?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have heard on the history channel, that hitler had tons of money which seemed to vanish after the war along with massive qaunities of gold that was to be for the fourth reich. Anyone elso heard abouty this?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Swiss banks and the Allies. Those have them and had them, but for sure nobody's gonna tell you "Hey we have some gold that Hitler made out of the teeth of Jews! Please take it back to them because it is their wealth."

No...they won't. They store it somewhere or sold it. In the hands of them, it has become good gold.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
if you reaaally want to know, ask the federal reserve.

then ask the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers. They had to jack that gold to pay for their war that was ending, as well as the industrial build-up of the US and USSR

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...
www.lib.uchicago.edu...

Nice ressources for it.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
My Father was a soldier in the 69th Division. He came home with litterally millions and milions of marks in reichbank notes as suveniers.

The value of german currency evaporated after they lost.

If anything was put into a Swiss Bank acount, those greedy bastids probably kept it.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend
I have heard on the history channel, that hitler had tons of money which seemed to vanish after the war along with massive qaunities of gold that was to be for the fourth reich. Anyone elso heard abouty this?

Well my friend you only need to look to your friend George Bush. His grandfather Prescott Bush was the one who started WWII by funding the Nazis. Obviously he wanted his money back.

new topics

top topics

join