It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 100 see UFOs over Stratford, England? - July 14, 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Over 100 see UFOs over Stratford, England? July 14, 2007:

www.stratford-herald.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Nice Find!

More, and more UFO's keep popping
up.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I would love someone to get hold of the video that is mentioned then some of the good folk on here could have a look see and perhaps come to an explanation of some sorts. Very very interesting though. I'm flagging this one.

In fact, I'm gonna email the paper now and see if they can ask this Mr Hawkes to send a copy to me via email so we can examine it here.
What do think you folks? Worth a stab, right?

[edit on 19-7-2007 by more_serotonin_pls]

[edit on 19-7-2007 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
But on the 14 & 15th July there was the RAF Air Tattoo

www.airtattoo.com...

With many exotic helicopters and airplanes.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Seems like another case of "lantern" baloons to me!

Saturday night party somewhere out in the cool night air with a little too much to drink and pocket money spent.

Could be wrong but there you go.

Last "event" I heard about was in bournemouth and was kids on the beach after the end of college term I think. Local media went mad but all was revealed a few days later by the "revelers"!

btw.....as an official "conspiracy master", you could have at least said something about this...

There are rules for short thread postings you know, but nice find Norio and thanks for sharing, I can't wait to find out if this comes to any conclusion.

[edit on 19/7/2007 by nerbot]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
True, Chorlton, but still the no sound thing is interesting. Depends entirely on the direction the wind was blowing and that of course.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Seems like they might be up for a bit of British History, huh?

Nice place... birth place and home of Shakespeare. Excellent place for a bit of space tourism

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
the international balloon consortium strikes again! Fooling the sheep..oh look there's an object in the sky, by golly its a UFO

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Yea they have nothing better to do than hold weird formations in the middle of the night? Not very realistic.
And dont they usually do air displays during the day like, uh.. when everyone can see them clearly and for safety?

Lame theory//

Originally posted by Chorlton
But on the 14 & 15th July there was the RAF Air Tattoo

www.airtattoo.com...

With many exotic helicopters and airplanes.

[edit on 19-7-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Looks like the show ends at 1800 (6pm)
So no reason for a formation of helicopters to be hovering over a town at 10pm

www.airtattoo.com...

Sorry dont buy it.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

btw.....as an official "conspiracy master", you could have at least said something about this...

There are rules for short thread postings you know, but nice find Norio and thanks for sharing, I can't wait to find out if this comes to any conclusion.

[edit on 19/7/2007 by nerbot]

Oh, well......I just don't have that much to say.......I always take a skeptical position on things like this.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Norio Hayakawa
Oh, well......I just don't have that much to say.......I always take a skeptical position on things like this.

And what is your skeptical opinion?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Interesting find.

Well I think you can dismiss the airshow as it was reported that the object did not make any noise at all. Also a few of the witnesses stated that they did not think they were balloons. A few moved quickly across the sky, to fast for a balloon, and they appeared in mid air. If it was a chinese lantern one would think it would have been observed rising to a certain altitude then disappearing.

I look forward to seeing the video as the pic in the article was very clear, I hope the video is of the same quality.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yea I love how they always pin it on these amazing chinese lantirns hahaha

Originally posted by Starwatcher
Interesting find.

Well I think you can dismiss the airshow as it was reported that the object did not make any noise at all. Also a few of the witnesses stated that they did not think they were balloons. A few moved quickly across the sky, to fast for a balloon, and they appeared in mid air. If it was a chinese lantern one would think it would have been observed rising to a certain altitude then disappearing.

I look forward to seeing the video as the pic in the article was very clear, I hope the video is of the same quality.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
An interesting video which might be related to recent sightings there.

www.youtube.com...

News link with camera phone clips.

www.hbccufo.org...

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The Stratford sighting were proven to be Chinese Lanterns released by people at a wedding and at the same time by the local Rugy club.
The evidence was on another thread and was checked out.

It also tallies up with the actual sightings

top topics

join