It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It turns out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Jesus may not have existed. And there may have been only one author to the gospels. A very clever author at that. But indeed is the Gospel story about a higher power in special characher/person tenses. And the Gospel is about the higher power's role in our lives and in existence. The one who wrote the original gospels was the Sun of man (higher power). The seed sower alright. No wonder how it only seemed like some ppl long ago jotted down all of what Jesus said. You seriously cant believe ppl were able to jot down sayings of someone's so accurately. So the higher power is real still because I see things in the gospels that are 100% true about astral projectors. The tell about Lazorus in John had to have been fake and done fake on purpose just so it could be known by someone smart and with a sharp eye that the author made this Jesus characher up.

"Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man."

^^^The story of Noah (and Lot likewise) didnt happen in real life, you know? You can tell by the author(s) themself of Genesis on that one. Check how things are told for one. Surely no real life Noah or real life Lot passed down any real life story at all. So just as it was in those days it was a story passed down from some author(s).

"It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed."

^^^Revealed is the key to the Sun of man. I've revealed him as a great story teller who talked about true things in a clever way. So know there was no human resurrection of Lazorus or Jesus. The author put in things that seemed like lies on purpose. For what reason you say? I think you now know the reason concerning religion.

And just like the flood that came and destroyed them all so did that occur that the gospels' charaters arent real. So they constitute having never existed. Thus being destroyed in the readers very mind as we speak the truth. It's kind of like a mind game.

So it looks like certian lies just had to be in order for truth to be shown. The author of the gospels had a funny way of telling the truth you could say.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I am not getting what you have against astral projectors...

This is the second thread in which you have insinuated that astral projectors were going to burn or some such... What do you base this idea on?

As far as whether Jesus existed, well, I am not even going to debate that... I personally believe that he did, but that is just my belief. I can't prove it.

Really, though, I am curious as to why you seem to think that astral projectors are a negative influence or whatever.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'll second that "huh"????

Besides, I don't think anyone doubts that the gospels had different authors. There's a lot of proof about that and about the times when they were written.

And I don't get the "sun of man" bit. There's nothing in the original Aramaic or Greek about suns and man. Male-offspring-son, yes. But they didn't speak English so there aren't any puns or tie-ins between star-sun and descendant-son.

join