It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going to happen in 5 yrs?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I heard something really big and bad is going to happen in 5 yrs, but I cant find anything on it. This is really bugging me, because people who say they know what it is, say its horrible. Someone tell me plz!!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
sorry, but I have never heard of anything regarding the year 2009.

2012 is the year that most people seem to think has potential for something dramatic to happen.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Let's see....
That will be the first year of Hillarys Presidency.
Nuff Said???

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by baked
Let's see....
That will be the first year of Hillarys Presidency.
Nuff Said???

in the words of Ed McMahn "Hi-O!"

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The way things are going now what makes u think that we will survive 5 years?

my bet is on a nuclear halacaust (spelling?) 2006

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Check out Denver Airport murals for graphic representation of part of what's going to happen in 5 years. That's only one small part. They reveal the government

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Check out Denver Airport murals for graphic representation of part of what's going to happen in 5 years. That's only one small part. They reveal the government

link: www.geocities.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I havent heard about anything specifically, that is backed up by sufficient or trustworthy evidence...but then again alot of stuff on here doesnt

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Should be around the time that the asteroids come in like crazy.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Within the next 5 years, the wicked rich will make the rest of the population wage slaves, by deflating the US/European economy and taking away any and all freedom's of their citizens. Then they will use those starving citizens and the technology they have devised to take over all of the third world nations. They will also attempt to destroy Christianity, which they are doing today. Around that point in time the world will figure out that Karl Rove is the Antichrist and that George Bush is a dummy puppet doing what Satan wants him to do. Someone in the year 2006 or 2007 will take out the Antichrist, someone put here by God, Melchizedek (see below), the man without geneology, and there will be the second coming of Christ. Cheney, Bush along with their buddies will rot in the fires of hell for eternity, whilst the rest of the world watches from above. Joining Cheney and Bush will be the members of the Illuminatti, and those whose greed has destroyed those whom God loves. People like Carly Fiorina, Bill Gates, etc. The fires of hell will be here on Earth itself, the giant volcano in Yellowstone will erupt, killing all on this planet, those who believe in God will be taken away to heaven, those who have committed sin against humanity, those I have listed, will be eternally alive in the fiery hell that will be left.
"(...) And concerning what Scripture says, "In this year of Jubilee you shall return, everyone f you, to your property" (Lev. 25;13) And what is also written; "And this is the manner of the remission; every creditor shall remit the claim that is held against a neighbor, not exacting it of a neighbor who is a member of the community, because God's remission has been proclaimed" (Deut.15;2) the interpretation is that it applies to the Last Days and concerns the captives, just as Isaiah said: "To proclaim the Jubilee to the captives" (Isa. 61;1) (...) just as (...) and from the inheritance of Melchizedek, for (... Melchizedek) , who will return them to what is rightfully theirs. He will proclaim to them the Jubilee, thereby releasing them from the debt of all their sins. He shall proclaim this decree in the first week of the jubilee period that follows nine jubilee periods.

Then the "Day of Atonement" shall follow after the tenth jubilee period, when he shall atone for all the Sons of Light, and the people who are predestined to Melchizedek. (...) upon them (...) For this is the time decreed for the "Year of Melchizedek`s favor", and by his might he will judge God's holy ones and so establish a righteous kingdom, as it is written about him in the Songs of David ; "A godlike being has taken his place in the council of God; in the midst of divine beings he holds judgement"

(Ps. 82;1). Scripture also says about him ; "Over it take your seat in the highest heaven; A divine being will judge the peoples" (Ps. 7;7-8) Concerning what scripture says; "How long will you judge unjustly, and show partiality with the wicked? Selah" (Ps. 82;2) ,the interpretation applies to Belial and the spirits predestined to him, because all of them have rebelled, turning from God's precepts and so becoming utterly wicked. Therefore Melchizedek will thoroughly prosecute the vengeance required by God's statutes. Also, he will deliver all the captives from the power of Belial, and from the power of all the spirits destined to him. Allied with him will be all the "righteous divine beings"(Isa. 61;3). "

HEBREWS 7:1 For this Melchizedek, king of Salem, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him, 2 to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all, first being translated "king of righteousness," and then also king of Salem, meaning "king of peace," 3 without father, without mother, without genealogy [agenealogetos]1, having neither beginning of days nor end of life2, but made like [aphomoiomenos] the Son of God, remains a priest continually3. (NKJV)

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by GrndLkNatv]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Paper money will no loger be used.
It will be all debit and credit cards and linked to you
thubprint and that is how you will pay.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Grnd, I'm trying not to laugh, unless you're joking then

(Are yor Jerry Falwell in disguise?
)
the only people I see destroying anything in recent history are christians. (I'm not going to get into a religious debate with you here though)

and Baked, a woman will not become president of the U.S. that soon. (I'm not a sexist or a mashocist, I'm just calling it like I see it, although I would like to see what Hillary can do.)

I think we need to stop focusing on 2012, or 2009, or even 2005. Let's live in 2004, and make it what we can and live this year to the fullest. We can worry about 2009, 2012 or whatever dates when we get there.

Worring about the future leaves us content in the present.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conqueror
The way things are going now what makes u think that we will survive 5 years?

my bet is on a nuclear halacaust (spelling?) 2006

you think that will happen? stop reading your doomsday books. and i bet that you think it will be the US' fault

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashly
I heard something really big and bad is going to happen in 5 yrs, but I cant find anything on it. This is really bugging me, because people who say they know what it is, say its horrible. Someone tell me plz!!

i think you may have read liblams posts here

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Our leadership will have an epiphany, and start seeing the nose in front of its own face. NESARA will create global prosperity, and an end to all wars, since to keep on having a military using 60 per cent of the petroleum is going to pollute us into being the planet Venus.

A few die hard polluters will go to Mars and make it like the earth through emissions they label terraforming.

CAFRs will be revealed which will eliminate all taxation.

More geodesic dome homes will be built, and more people will withdraw through permaculture unless the above ephiphanies happen. Meanwhile the Homeland Security buzzards will get pink slips, as the so called Patriot Act is also repealed. A new birth of freedom and economic prosperity makes all of this totally useless and unnecessary.

Meanwhile the fraud of wahabbism is revealed, as something akin to a computer virus that the British used to destroy the Ottoman empires. Recognizing they are a thoughtful people, Islamics rebel against the bloodthirsty tyrants of so called Sharia or tribal law.

With terrorism, war, famine, and death behind humanity in the past, everyone practices excellent work moving us forward into diadems of glory as each person begins their empire and a magnificent humanity. Of course lessons of the sordid past are reviewed but with forgiveness to all this ignorance.

By the way all questions of religious differences have already been resolved, you figure out how.

Peace on Earth and Good Will to All.......

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
where did you get this info? is it just spuculation? links please

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
www.google.com...

Eg. suggested searches NESARA, CAFR

www.danielpipes.org...

Confessions of a British spy

And a good idea of what is possible if we ask the right questions, and get the right action.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I am not joking, for every good bill the president presents, he presents 10 that are taking away our jobs, and our freedom. Take a look at Nazi Germany in the mid to late 1930's and look at the United States today. There are some scary coincidences.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
in five years people will still be on this site freaking out

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater
in five years people will still be on this site freaking out

Ain't it the truth though?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join