It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia expels four uk diplomats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Russia expels four uk diplomats

news.bbc.co.uk

Russia is to expel four UK diplomats in the continuing row over Moscow's refusal to extradite the man suspected of Alexander Litvinenko's murder.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
this is a childs game of tit for tat but with a worrying possible consiquence.
is there a hidden adgenda here,wondering what the messages would of said.
with the bomb dropping planes they have been teasing us with, making us react with F15 response, i used to see this game on the school playgrounds, usually started buy the bully.

news.bbc.co.uk

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
One thing that russian spokeman was right in the bbc video, this has all been caused by london. Russia will do anything they can to pause the nwo growth, and they do not want it coming there way.

Nice to see someone standing upto the english though.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrahydro

this is a childs game of tit for tat but with a worrying possible consiquence.
is there a hidden adgenda here,wondering what the messages would of said.
with the bomb dropping planes they have been teasing us with, making us react with F15 response, i used to see this game on the school playgrounds, usually started buy the bully.

news.bbc.co.uk

Look the Russians have been testing our quick response planes for many many years, its nothing new at all so dont get all paranoid.
I suspect we do it to them too.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I wonder if we should be worried about this:

"The measures declared by London recently makes co-operation between Russia and the UK impossible... in the war on terror."

[edit on 19/7/07 by Implosion]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
One thing that russian spokeman was right in the bbc video, this has all been caused by london. Russia will do anything they can to pause the nwo growth, and they do not want it coming there way.

Nice to see someone standing upto the english though.

How has this been caused by London exactly? Should Britain allow other countries to commit assasinations risking innocent life and not respond?

Would you not bat an eyelid if your family were in that hotel and became accidentally contaminated? It was entirely RUssias fault and im quite glad we are actually trying to sort the situation out.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't think the expulsion of the UK diplomats is that bad, but
suspending bilateral cooperation in the WOT could be very detrimental.

Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman Mikhail Kamynin says four British diplomats must leave Russia within 10 days. Moscow will also stop issuing visas to British government officials. These are in-kind reactions to London's expulsion Monday of four Russian diplomats.

The Kremlin response, however, takes the dispute a step further.

The Russian official says that to his country's regret, measures announced by London on July 16 make it impossible for Russia to cooperate with Britain in the struggle against terrorism.

source

I smell the inevitable East vs. West conflict, still quite a distance away though.

[edit on 7/19/2007 by aecreate]

top topics

join