It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question 2 SETI people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
do you think that those people that think that they are children of aliens and are worshiping crop ciricles are a little spaced out?
sorry is i misspelled anything

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sorry, but I fail to see any relavence this has with SETI.

Maybe if you asked in the Aliens and UFOS forum...

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
sorry maybe you did not get my question
SETI people have more intelagence then the wackos that think that there are spawn of aliens ie from an intelagent point of view does this happer your image

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Not neccessarily.

THis may apply to some SETi folk, but not all. Some people just download the app to their computer and run it to see if they can find anything, without a care about how it works and stuff.

SETI users may be more dedicated about learning the truth about aliens, but they don't exactly have to be more "intelligent" than non SETI'ers.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerat

SETI users may be more dedicated about learning the truth about aliens, but they don't exactly have to be more "intelligent" than non SETI'ers.

Agreed Saucerat! *My* own feelings for SETI@home are given in my profile on the ATS SETI@home team but essentially, I'm coming from two main (scientific)interests: astronomy and amateur radio. However, I'm intently intersted in Fortean concerns, etc, and aspects of the paranormal - and ET!! So, SETI@home is - for *me* - a fine thing to "run" and WHAT would I use the computing power for if I *didn't* run SETI@home?? Switch the machines off?? Hardly - make them earn their keep, I say!!

top topics

join