It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DRONE--Isaac Info and Disclosure Proj Witness testimony match

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I've watched several Disclosure Project videos or clips, watched the testimony seminar etc..
I came across this video today via random clicking and was letting it play in the background while I worked. This man caught my attention when he described something that immediately struck me as a "drone" sounding situation.

This is a new post because the other has become too focused on issues people either believe or don't believe. For me this find sinks a nail or 2 in.

The time in the video I'm referring to starts at 3:01.

Testimony

________________quote from video_____

"Col. Hollenburg brought out a piece of.. What appeared to be ..uh uh.. A metallic piece.. Uh.. A metallic piece that looked like a yardstick"

It had deciphering that had encryption on it

He did describe it as having symbols of instruction on it and that's as far as he would go

He did infer that the instructions, whatever they might have been, were important enough for the military to keep working on it in a constant basis"

---- end quote ---

Now I took a photo of a yard stick and put it on top of a drone pic to help visualize..

-The description of the "yard-stick" apparatus clearly sounds like and resembles a piece of the drone.
-The description "symbols of instruction" is a dead match to the Isaac info.
-He says "..enough for the military to keep working on it.." This references the feeling of a larger project. The Isaac info matches this as well since he mentions his "department" was just part of a whole..

So do you think Isaac used this testimony to facilitate the hoax?
Or does this help anyone "get off the fence"?

Please do not make this thread into a CGI HOAX claim - experts disagree with experts on that issue so it's a loophole.

b

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
So is the Drone just a Disclosure Project stunt? A set-up to try an re-enforce some of the claims it makes? Or is it an actual Alien Drone or De-engineered Human construct? - And the guy in this video has witnessed technology that relates directly to the CARET program? Who knows...

Sorry to bring up CGI but I'd say the videos of (or at least a version of) the Drone on YouTube are fake. The PDF photos in the files that Isaac posted though look real to me, but then again they might be (expensive) models or CGI.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The first time I saw the the first drone my initial thought was: HOAX!

C'mon that picture just looks so unnatural and computer made!
Having said that... my initial thoughts on hoaxes are usually that they are real... Following the systematic: it must be real!

Well, I've climbed onto the fence on this one...

Sammy

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
We all know the videos are fake, the guy who created them said straight up that they where fake ...

Anyway this info is interesting. I have maybe a stupid theory, but these scientists are supposed to be working hard on these symbols, what if this type of material really exists and the gvt have put out some really well done fake photos (that show quite clearly the symbols, and new symbols every time on each of the photos) and put out a really well done fake isaac fake story (that gives enought information about the symbols without saying too much, and also giving out all the symbols that they know of) and done by someone who has alot of time on his hands to do this (because that's his job) so that alot of people on forums like this will research actively on these symbols, and bring new ideas to the scientists who are montiroing the forums, because they are at a dead end.

There's a french guy whos got a site think the name is "ovnis-usa", who has done alot of research about theses drones.

The thing that surprised me is not so much the drones and the funny design, it's more all the fuss around the symbols, nobodys really bothered by the drones now everyone wants to know what the symbols are.

Anyway thats just my theory, but just look at the amount of people who are trying to break the "symbol code"

[edit on 19-7-2007 by WeSbO]

[edit on 19-7-2007 by WeSbO]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Bspiracy that is a fantastic find, i'm flagging this thread and i certainly think we should use this thread to push things forward a bit instead of people regurgitating the photos as cgi, hoax/no hoax whatever.

I didn't actually see the video because i'm at work but if that is what he said in your quotes it is incredibly similair. How old is the video?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
And the tool who created the Isaac/chad object did'nt already watch the disclosure project material? C'mon dont be so naive..

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
And the tool who created the Isaac/chad object did'nt already watch the disclosure project material? C'mon dont be so naive..

Alright then, what are you saying here? That the testimony above is real and the Isaac info is fake?
Something seems to have the ring of truth somewhere. The Brig General above doesn't use the same methods of describing the symbols as Isaac. He doesn't even really try to elaborate because he is describing only one incident in his career; meaning the drone isn't the only OR biggest things he's come across. At least that's my impression.

Whether or not the CHAD drone pics are real is moot now. There are too many other pics and a timeline of sightings that goes back years + audio testimony of convincing proportions + the video above + and + and +

when do all the +'s have an = symbol involved ?

b

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This is certainly an interesting development...If true it could add to the possibility that Isaac is not a hoaxer. However, I am still uncomfortably on the fence with this one. As of yet, I have seen no 100% convincing evidence that this is or is not a hoax.

As stated above, something sure seems to be going on, though. I believe that at the very least, some elements of these stories may be true. The .mil sure seems to have an interest in the UFO phenomenon, for whatever reason.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
That looks like a good link WeSbO.

ovnis-usa.com

Can someone get a translation of this site? If not all of it, at least the text referring to the Drone Symbols. It looks to me like this guys done a lot of work, I never got further than a GCSE in French and so far my translation is broken and somewhat confusing
The info on this site could help the Drone threads move forward...

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

When all the witnesses come forth and identify themselves for the record including the photographers. That would do a whole lot to confirm this story. Until that happens you can expect the drones to be questioned. Also, the symbols need to be explained. The idea that they serve as programming is a stretch to the breaking point.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

My thoughts exactly.
Just because there's an interview doesn't mean it immediatly sinks in a few nails on whether this is or is not a hoax.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Nice Find , The more and more people find these little connections the more excited I get. I am really having fun with this investigation because true or not , it's a REALLY exciting puzzle. If this whole drone thing turns out to not be a hoax and we find that many parts of this "story" true , I will be Happy and Scared cause I do want this (disclosure) in my lifetime regardless of the result on mankind. We need to evolve or die as far as I'm concerned , I prefer the former personally.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'm about to geek out for a second here. But remember one of the members who brought up a wierd but funny thing about the text on the "probe/drone" looking like the text on some of the transformers? And this spun off a whole viral marketing subject. Well the funny thing here is I was checking out the Ovnis-USA site and just checking out the diagrams. As I was scrolling down the thought of the transformer movies kept coming to me and I was laughing about the whole thing cause if you look at Primes head around his eyes there is some text script that looks just like the text on the "drone".
Now having thought back. I let my mind wonder a bit. And for a second I thought wait a mintue. Come to think about it if I remember right didn't the Predator movies have some text type scripts in them? If I'm right I remember the text in the movie looked once "again" like this text on this drone? And then I remember the Alien vs. Predator where the Predator scares the girl? Well that symbol looks like this text. Now I know that I'm going way,way, over into that area. But if "aliens" are the big secret. And the government has poured trillions into keeping their secret. How would anyone really blow the whistle? Cause lets face the facts people our country has limitless spending on it's secrets.
Now having went into this area. What if hollywood was trying to tell us something? I mean we have all been conditioned to take hollywood with a grain of salt by the keepers of the keys to our political landscapes. And really the only people who would have the funds to push for a dis-closure would be hollywood. But the people who might have an idea in hollywood know that they can't just drop the bomb and say that "they" are real. Cause the government would crush them. But on the same hand why would the government let hollywood slip deep hints about the truth out? Now I'm NOT saying that hollywood is keeping secrets or transformers are real..I do feel that there is something that just isn't right being manifested right in front of our face and maybe we are so conditioned to what the government wants us to think that we can't snap the line of thought. But anyway I just geeked out there for a second.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I am expecteing a trickle of material to come in to bolster Isaac so the hoax can be pertuated as was tthe titor hoax..despite all the evidence put forth on titor and the production company, book, dvds, and concurrent addressess of website,foundation etc..some still believe titor was a time traveler.

I was neutral until i ran across this which i posted way back on the caret thread. This thread may actually belongs there because its being used to bolster a caret as an argument .

The Porcine disclosure
Which came first the chicken or the egg ? or is The Yolk on us

The You can Learn how to Draw like a Real Artist Too contest
Side by side Comparison of Titor and Caret Graphicx

Sys

[edit on 19-7-2007 by Sys_Config]

This is not to denigrate lovekin he is real, and was a Brigadier not by US military standards but state national guard standard. we all did our bit back then. I hope someone has a claw hammer to take the nail back out because it does not corroborate Isaacs stuff..myuch less talk about Issac, an a beam size of a yard stick is a whole lote difeferent than full size wing blade, especially if several aliens were riding on it. I believe there mayhave been alien writing but not the eclectic collage of matrix/katana/klingon script he is passing off. All the info was already their the stories,the disclosure etc weaved in.
Before titor went on Art bell, he pridicted y2k disaster in a fax. Bell retired Titor never went on. when Bell came back he bought on Titor, claiming by innuendo he prevented disaster.
Again I am not tearing the video just that it does not bolster Isaac

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
No, but you cant say one corroborates the other because the dude probably watched those and thought "hey lemme weave those details into my hoax!"
so its pointless to use that as a basis to confirm isaac is authentic..see..

Originally posted by Bspiracy

Alright then, what are you saying here? That the testimony above is real and the Isaac info is fake?
Something seems to have the ring of truth somewhere. The Brig General above doesn't use the same methods of describing the symbols as Isaac. He doesn't even really try to elaborate because he is describing only one incident in his career; meaning the drone isn't the only OR biggest things he's come across. At least that's my impression.

Whether or not the CHAD drone pics are real is moot now. There are too many other pics and a timeline of sightings that goes back years + audio testimony of convincing proportions + the video above + and + and +

b

[edit on 19-7-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
in reference to the thing about hollywood and how they have the budget to reach out to us......how would the government get rid of hollywood imean it would be a disclosure in itself if some movies came out and said that said aliens were real and then the nest day mgm and dreamworks were just gone lol....maybe we should make a new push on our research on ths subject maybe we should push for ats members in the big basin area to see if they could see or maybe get a pic of this thing it wouldnt be irrefutable but maybe we could get something on this im not really worried if it was a hoax or not not worried about being right or wrong i just think that as a web conspiracy site we have quite a bit of research resources ourselves unforunately too many people would like the spotlight instead of helping out i havent really put too much into this but im going to start looking into this more and see if i can find anything there havent been any sightings in a while so maybe the governemnt has fixed the problem with "cloaking" as referred to in the isaac papers but maybe it was a hoax it doesnt hurt to spend time on the subject tho rather than just call it a hoax imean if your on a web forum u obviously arent having that much more important stuff to do ((or should be doing im at work))

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chupa101
ovnis-usa.com

Can someone get a translation of this site?

babelfish.altavista.com...

Use the "translate a webpage" option. French to English. Surprisingly, it translates very well.

I didn't read the entire thing, but what I did read was interesting. I liked where they compared emoticons to the drone text. Not that it explained anything as far as how it functioned, but it kind of helped to explain the idea behind what it is supposed to do.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
...But remember one of the members who brought up a wierd but funny thing about the text on the "probe/drone" looking like the text on some of the transformers? And this spun off a whole viral marketing subject. ...As I was scrolling down the thought of the transformer movies kept coming to me and I was laughing about the whole thing cause if you look at Primes head around his eyes there is some text script that looks just like the text on the "drone"...

Just to clarify. The text on the Transformers you mention, is it on the advertisements or in the movie it self? I was watching the movie the other day and there are parts in the movie were the robots "speak". Well, in the subtitles, there are some characters used that look a lot like japanese or chinese, and they also look like those on the drones. After a second the characters change to english words.

My questions are these. Did anybody notice any of this? Has this been brought up? If so, point me to the right direction. Does anybody have a capture of the subtitles that I am talking about? Too bad those characters appeared and disappeared too fast to observe them correctly. Is this just a translation done for audiences that recognize the language? If so, it is odd that they would include the subtitles in the English version.

Those few characters used in the movie just seem odd. They could have just used English words plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

No, but you cant say one corroborates the other because the dude probably watched those and thought "hey lemme weave those details into my hoax!"
so its pointless to use that as a basis to confirm isaac is authentic..see..

Confirming EITHER is the point.
This video was obviously shot before the whole drone issue even came out. The witness has credibility and has joined a movement in the name of disclosure. So is the Brig Gen Steven lying?
If not, then if Isaac and the sightings are false, then instead of a hoax being perpetrated as disinfo, you have someone actually trying to validate a Disclosure Project Witness and is creating material off of a one minute excerpt from a much longer conversation. This is where rationality starts to lose it's grip imo if that's the route you want to follow. Granted some REALLY super bored dude could have done this all up. (nah)

Why would someone go through such an elaborate hoax containing 2 years worth of sightings and photos, audio testimony, high end cg creation, exceptional design capabilities were used in the Isaac info and all that's coupled with recent sightings, maps and tidbits not yet truely proven as a hoax.
If this is our government spreading this as a slow disclosure, then beware of what will happen.
If this is a hoaxter just trying to help a D.P Witness out... he needs a life and someone to use his abilities better elsewhere. At this point, the idea of this being a hoax over the 1 minute comment buried within 40 hours of testimony from the witnesses is weak at best IMO.

Don't get me wrong. There is no way I can 100 percent say this is real. But there really is no LINK between all of these sightings that has been established. Quite a few people have been on this event and still nothing but ideas are floating.

Instead, the idea that what we have always known we would find has surfaced. Which is the unknown and it's implications of our infant society and it's understanding of what the energy around us is truly capable of.

So do these two guys back each other up? it seems so.
If not then "thank you" to the guy who is trying to bring more attention to the Disclosure Project because it's an obtuse way of doing it.

b

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
"DRONE--Isaac Info and Disclosure Proj Witness testimony match"

I had listened to this before the appearance of the chad/drone pics popped up. I do not agree that anything this man sais "match" the drone pictures. Sure he sais there were writing on a metal piece. Big deal? For almost as long as the Rosswell phenomena there have been stories about metal pieces with scripture on them.

Jesse Marcel Jr.: "...there were fragments of what appeared to be I-beams. On the inner surface of the I-beam, there appeared to be a type of writing. This writing was a purple-violet hue, and it had an embossed appearance. The figures were composed of curved geometric shapes. It had no resemblance to Russian, Japanese or any other foreign language. It resembled hieroglyphics, but it had no animal-like characters."

To me, one has simply nothing to do with each other and in no mean does the the witness put forth by the disclosure project, Mr Lovekin, validate the drone pics. As for the validity of the drone pics/careta and so on itself, I'll leave that alone per the request of not making this into a cgi/hoax discussion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join