It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

re-create the roswell crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Ok this has been up and about lately, and i feel its time we come up with something that will prove to the people that think this was a weather balloon crash that it is fake. I mean just put another weather balloon up there exactly the same type of weather balloon that they used back then, and let it crash...see if it makes a 1mile long debre field.

also one thing strikes my mind , if it was a military weather balloon wouldn't they have been tracking it or something i mean they should have known were it was and if it was functioning.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
And the entire recreation would be based on the "fact" there was a 1 mile long debris field? That's pretty iffy.

The real issue is that Roswell has been spun from so many angles, so many times, one no longer knows what's truth and what's pure fiction. There are what, at least 10 different versions of the "real" event? 20? More?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well, you'd have to start with the premise of the military explanation of a Mogul balloon train. Of course, even going with the smallest debris field estimates you immediately run into problems...

1. There simply isn't enough debris for even the smallest estimates.
2. It is unreasonable to assume that even a 10 year old, let alone seasoned intelligence officers, would somehow mistake foil paper and balsa wood for something unearthly...
3. Such a debris field would hardly be remarkable...looking more like litter than anything else.

No need to reconstruct it, when simple logic will work.

Either:
1. The officers and other witnesses found something extraordinary that today is still classified....
or
2. The officers and all of the witnesses are lying, and all fabricated nearly an identical story....

Up to you which one you want to believe, but those are the only two conclusions allowable by logical thought.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yea i guess it is not that good of an idea, plus i dont think you could ever recreate the entire crash of that time, maybe we should just wait until they give us the truth...lol

new topics

top topics

join