It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exosquad cartoon explained it for us back in 93'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This cartoon aired between 1993-95. It's so accurate that you are guaranteed to get goosebumps. I know it's just a toon, but the writers or producers were connected to the elite without any doubt in order to know all this so long ago. The cartoon's final line might also confirm that there is a war in space taking place right now!

prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
aye exosquad rules, you can watch heaps on youtube or this myspace site has the whole of both series u can watch!
www.myspace.com...
The ideas in the cartoon are not particularly new to anyone who puts some serious thinking time into the future of world domination though. Afaik the Dischordia novels really broke all that ground?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'd like to dedicate this thread to video clips or films that have subliminal messages regarding the NWO and current events taking place right now. Feel free to post some videos or even excerpts from scripts or novels written long ago that pertain to our current global crisis.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Wow, its almost like theyve read any dreary future book ever written.

My favorite is Brave New World, personally.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Now why did the writers of this story have the same theories I have right now. I believe we will have to register for bio metric reasons. I believe in an alien influence controlling our planet, and lots of the stuff depicted in this cartoon. How did the writers come up with the same theories years ago? There were subliminal messages in lots of cartoons throughout time. The illuminati definately plays a role here.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Dude I was just about to start a thread about this!! Thanks for bringing it up here! I saw this cartoon at one time, and it was like a cartoon, now that I see it in my adult life it means something totally different!~!

Here you watch it and see for yourself

Exosquad NWO Defense Video

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Exo squad is my all time fav cartoon series. I treid to get people on to watching it, but for the most part I couldn't get many to bite. It's serious, real references, people dying, truly good work...

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
lol great post its funny tho boys and girls im the one who sent this cartoon link to SCF but there is no truth credit when it comes to getting the word out, listen poeple they had this nwo plan for very long time, they are not going to just stop, you must wake up tell everyone you can prepare and the day will come we will have to fight them regardless of what anyone says, i hate violence never fought in my life but these guys want war with us and whoever will resist, get guns and protect your family thats all we can do, after every dark night theres a bright day after that

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
the poeple of the world need to open up their eyes and revolt ANARCHY!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Could it be that Illuminati/NWO propagandists copied their ideas from cartoons?

The cartoons should have a copyright, so that the plots would not be copied by someone else; rehash it and then sell it back to the market in the form of Illuminati/NWO propaganda.

If this is true, then Illuminati/NWO propaganda is a total ripoff from ancient cartoons.

How lame is that?

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Ickey]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
That is implausible, but also very logica. If they used cartoons to create their psyops plan, then they sure know what their doing with microchipped assassins and missles fired at the pentagon. The illuminati eye and new world order is real enough for us all and the evidence is hear that it is happening. So reality is reality.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I can't remember the name of the cartoon, but there was one back in my Tween years that had this premise. Some evil organization launches this jet that drops these domes all over the earth. Anyone within the area of influence of these domes becomes a mind slave. They also get these red birthmark/tumor looking spots that appear on their skin while under the domes influence. If i remember correctly, the goodguys had some type of gear/suit that would allow them to operate in the influence of these domes without succumbing to them. I can't remember the name for nothing, but it was one of those that came on early in the morning in my area as opposed to after school.

Sound familliar to anyone I wish i could remember the name.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The illuminati eye and new world order is real enough for us all and the evidence is hear that it is happening. So reality is reality.

Illuminati/NWO is just paranoid propaganda. There is no evidence that they exist. This is clear enough.

This is real however:

The War On Democracy

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Illuminati/NWO is just paranoid propaganda. There is no evidence that they exist. This is clear enough.

What is so fake about jewish bankers, and a nazi military? The illuminati is real except that it is exaggerated.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hi M8

Ok you asked for it here they come:

es.youtube.com...

es.youtube.com...

es.youtube.com...

es.youtube.com...

es.youtube.com...

es.youtube.com...

Soundlessdawn and Sellion are my favorite vid makers on youtube!

Synchromysticism: The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance

Nando out!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
What is so fake about jewish bankers, and a nazi military? The illuminati is real except that it is exaggerated.

Jewish bankers are jewish bankers.

Nazi military is nazi military.

How are these two to be interpreted as evidence for existence for Illuminati?

There is no evidence for Illuminati/NWO whatsoever.

This is quite clear and any confusion on this fact is mainly due to misinterpretation of evidence.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by Ickey]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
scf the nwo illuminati is the total opposite, it is not exaggerated at all it is actually under estimated, even those conspiracy theorists still think the reality that we live in now with the media structure and government we have and how all countries relate to the us our space program everything in which way the world runs is what i mean reality, they think this reality is for the most part real and sometimes by luck we find out about secret agendas no its the total opposite at the very top of the controlers this whole reality of 99% of poeple on earth is a 1 big matrix movie, whats up is down what down is up this whole earth life is an agenda down to very detail of street lights its all engineered everything all wars and all of history

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Down to the street lights man, it's a train set. Amen.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I wonder why I can't view this video of Exosquad NWO Defense here in the USA? Why have they blocked it on MySpace here. Pisses me off about this country. Always trying to show everyone how innocent they are and corrupt everyone else is.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Says video is not available for your country (US?),

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join