It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo over berlin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
uk.youtube.com...

check this out, it looks like - prove?
what do you say.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It's unmoving in the sky.

Undoubtedly Venus. The unusual appearance comes from the high digital zoom of the camera.

No proof here

Edit : Just pulled a star chart for Berlin at 1700 on March 5. Venus was just above the horizon....just like the object.

[edit on 7/18/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
pretty weak video of a star slowly moving,,, as all stars do. if you want to see really weird flying objects just watch over Philadelphia's sky at night. these things defy normal flight even for known military planes. i see them all the time but being that an air force field is right over in Delaware i'm sure its are boys in there. it doesn't phase any one when i point them out. everyone always refers to that military base which is why i never record them since i moved near philly. but i sure wouldn't sit there and record a star. actually wait yes i would... if i was totally drunk and just watched independence day.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
MrR where are you seeing these things. When I watch the skies at night I'm looking South toward Delaware I can see somewhat East and West.
I have seen things in the past over Philly so maybe I need to turn around I haven't seen to much lately.

When ever you see something take a picture I always watch the skies.

I am assuming you are looking East past the airport toward Jersey?

top topics

join