It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LMAO Kristol: O'Neill War Memo Came From Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Kristol: O'Neill War Memo Came From Clinton

A controversial White House memo outlining plans for a postwar Iraq that was drafted well before the 9/11 attacks had its origins in the Clinton administration, former Bush 41 White House official Bill Kristol said Sunday.

In an interview set for broadcast Sunday night, former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill tells CBS's "60 Minutes" that "from the very beginning, there was a conviction [in the Bush White House] that Saddam Hussein was a bad person and that he needed to go."

Of White House deliberations on the decision to invade Iraq, O'Neill claims: "It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying, 'Go find me a way to do this.'"
rest at.
www.newsmax.com...

These fools still haven�t figured it out Bush and Clinton work for the same master. Funny how 3 years later Clinton still gets the blame for everything. Btw wouldn�t you think it would be the pentagons job to have a plan to invade every nation on earth? Besides this memo on Iraq was probably just Clinton asking for a rack not Iraq.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
These fools still haven�t figured it out Bush and Clinton work for the same master. Funny how 3 years later Clinton still gets the blame for everything. Btw wouldn�t you think it would be the pentagons job to have a plan to invade every nation on earth? Besides this memo on Iraq was probably just Clinton asking for a rack not Iraq.

yeah they have the same master perhaps and bush will be blamed for things that happen he has left office as well. happens to every president, not JUST clinton. people STILL blame nixon and reagan decades later!

and its so nice tos ee you blow this off like its nothing. since some of you want an investigation of everything bush has done said or thought about why not call for an investigation on this was well?

it takes two to tango...or do you think bush and republicans are only dancing with themselves

remember, it was also democrats who passed the patriot act (by a massive landslide i might add), it was democrats who also voted FOR the the war in iraq (some of who are wanting to be president while bashing bush for going to war in iraq, really consistent there let me ttell ya)

i keep saying it, the more you look at them and what they do the more you WILL realize they are more the same than they are different.

i think you see that but your joking attitude about it tells me you dont care about one side doing it, only the other.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wtf are you talking about monkey get back in your cage I hate them both!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Wtf are you talking about monkey get back in your cage I hate them both!

your words say more than you think...let me show you.

Besides this memo on Iraq was probably just Clinton asking for a rack not Iraq.

see this? this is you making light of the issue. whether this is because you're giving them a pass or not i'm not sure but it does seem awfully odd you're not so joking when you refer to bush.

replace the name clinton with bush and you'd be tearing into this like a savage.

hate em both? doesnt appear it at the moment. i'll give you another chance though to be fair.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sorry I could just see that dum ass Clinton saying to a secret service agent hey get me a rack. The next thing you know plans are draw up to invade Iraq. I thought it would make a good skit

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

A controversial White House memo outlining plans for a postwar Iraq that was drafted well before the 9/11 attacks had its origins in the Clinton administration, former Bush 41 White House official Bill Kristol said Sunday.

In an interview set for broadcast Sunday night, former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill tells CBS's "60 Minutes" that "from the very beginning, there was a conviction [in the Bush White House] that Saddam Hussein was a bad person and that he needed to go."

Of White House deliberations on the decision to invade Iraq, O'Neill claims: "It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying, 'Go find me a way to do this.'"
rest at.
www.newsmax.com...

who's their master then?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

rest at.
www.newsmax.com...

who's their master then?

i'm going to say they have two masters. their ego and the almighty dollar.

what his guess is is sure to be amusing to say the least.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Here is what I posted yesterday in this ATSNN thread:
"NEWS: Iraq Invasion Planned Before 9/11"
Link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"posted on 10-1-2004 at 10:21 AM Post Number: 324834 edit quote

I agree with that SkepticOverlord...
and in the 'spirit' of conspiracy theories.......
I noticed Dreamz post concerning the names of those who signed the PNAC letter to then President Bill Clinton in 1998.

Most have varying connection within governement and with Bush, but in such, so did Bill Clinton.
Strangely enough, Bill Clinton was and is a reputed member of the "Skull and Bones" of Yale secret organization.
Now, if this is true, and it is known that GW Bush is also a member of the reputed "Skull and Bones" (Hall of Fame member, at that), then wouldn't both be seen as "blood brothers" of the same 'fold'? In such, wouldn't there "agendas", perhaps in relation and with regards to Iraq and the policies in and with the Middle East, be seen as "working towards the same goal"?

Again, would this not make a "connection" likely between the Clinton Administration's plans for removing Saddam in Iraq and the post-Iraq agendas in the same likely hood as those of the current Bush Administration's agendas and goals? Let's say that Bush Sr. set the stage on Iraq but didn't remove Saddam, for various reasonings....
Clinton comes into power and continues the 'silent' policies towards and directed to Iraq and Saddam. In such, in 1998, the Clinton Administration, along with Congress, sign, pass, and enact the Iraq Liberation Act, which then sets the stage for the PNAC agenda, "which began from a recycled conception put forward in a Pentagon strategy document in 1992."
Clinton is impeached and/or ends his term(s) and the now current Bush Administration continues and ultimately fulfills the above mentioned main agenda: "the military securing of the Persion Gulf Region?"
Link to some of the above mentioned comments/ideas.
www.wsws.org...

Again, as I mentioned, I see no deviation by the current Bush Administration from that set forth by the previous Clinton or the Bush Sr administrations......."

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I just never understood why Clinton didn't do it. Btw their master is big business defence contractors or just Greed not Jesus Christ

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
gosh, if Clinton had done it I think he would have been the worlds great liberator! Think for a minute: If Clinton did this, or if Bush were a Dem./liberal, would the consensus be different?

But, I think this show down was planned the day after the first gulf war ended. And, does anyone remember the secret base in Qatar � which was revealed just a few years ago, but built in the early 90s.??

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
hmm yes Clinton would have got the UN to do it I bet. The truth is the Right fight the left want to take the guns away and have peace and love. So was the right wing so energized against Clinton that if he tried to use false evidence to invade Iraq would they sat idle or caused a civil uprising? I mean Clinton did a lot things to infringe on our freedoms driver license with bio metrics on them etc. I don�t think he could have got away with Iraq or the patriot act the right needed one of their own for that scam.

top topics

join