It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major human smuggling operation going down in Houston.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Apparently Bill Balleza, Dominique Sache, Frank Billingsley at channel 2, Dave Ward at Channel 13 and Mike Barajas at channel 26 are running an illegal cuban smuggling ring ranging from trafficing illegal immigrants, animals, cigars and cheap merchandise. Threatening local politicians and police forces with negative publicity, claiming if anyone exposes their smuggling ring of illegal immigration that they will use any means to damage the local infastructure by broadcasting slander about the police and politicians.

They discovered with with Bill Balleza and Frank Billingsley were hiding mexican house slaves in their south houston estate.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
and you have a source for this of course?

Besides, if they were exposed, wouldnt they be arrested and therefore unable to publish such bad publicity and slander? More over, them threating slander publicy kind of ruins their chances at people taking them seriously, not to mention the outrage people will feel when the story of their misdoings his the wire.

I think you really need to post a source on this one.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
and you have a source for this of course?

Besides, if they were exposed, wouldnt they be arrested and therefore unable to publish such bad publicity and slander? More over, them threating slander publicy kind of ruins their chances at people taking them seriously, not to mention the outrage people will feel when the story of their misdoings his the wire.

I think you really need to post a source on this one.

i dont know Houston is a weird place, the other day I was watching tv and this white man named Ford Atkinson is extriding philepinos from war torn countries and making them wear tarzan garmets and listening to sister christian.

as far as source you dont need one, this crap happens all the time. there is always some fat white guy touching on a small african american boys butt.

it's a conspiracy or a foreigner trafficking and really overwhelming humidity/ too me i think it's the humidity that makes these people crazy.

your ever like seen a beat up kid in high school and he makes like purring noises like reject animal. well i be watching the weather or something and then one immigrants come on tv and start howling and stuff.

although it has severedly destroyed my career, i was walking down the street and some immigrants were sitting in their garages with guns like they were having a meltdown or something. but it's weird. it's looks like he lost it.

all jokes aside, it's weird it's like if this is the best way to explain it, you know those mocheesmo mexicans. lets say you have a mocheesmo mexican and you badger him with insults. then he goes like postal and stuff. thats the way people act in houston but for no apparent reason.

[edit on 21-7-2007 by DominionOfGozer]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
please delete this crap... thats what it is ... crap.

No sources, nothing... just rambling from this person.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
please delete this crap... thats what it is ... crap.

No sources, nothing... just rambling from this person.

i'm really sorry it may be rambling but it's all true, i gaurantee you that if you wanna see if i am telling the truth get on the 255 park and ride and ride to downtown over and over again and then you see what i am talking about.

in in addition to whatever you feel is a ramble i am really sorry, but what i am most concerned about is these two other reporters rachel mcneil and butch alsondor are running a philepino counter espionage unit.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DominionOfGozer
i'm really sorry it may be rambling but it's all true, i gaurantee you that if you wanna see if i am telling the truth get on the 255 park and ride and ride to downtown over and over again and then you see what i am talking about.

in in addition to whatever you feel is a ramble i am really sorry, but what i am most concerned about is these two other reporters rachel mcneil and butch alsondor are running a philepino counter espionage unit.

If your so concerned about this, then maybe you have some sources or evidence showing that they are doing this? So far, im with elevatedone, no sources, poor grammer, rambling sentences. You've got nothing and mods with probably close this thread.

By the way, you said something ruined your career, what did you do exactly, and what ruined your career?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DominionOfGozer

How did you come upon this information?

Are you suggesting these prominent people are able to work their schemes outside of the law because of who they are?

Do you have a news source for this?

Those are fighting words you posted here, and unless you can back this up with some real facts, it's pretty much hearsay!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Dominique Sache.....
, muy caliente

On topic, would like to see the source. Looks can be deceiving.

new topics

top topics

join