It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: How Bad Is It?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
PODcast:

How Bad Is It?

You gotta listen to find out...

AAC

length: 04:25
file: atscpod_2442.mp3
size: 3978k
feed: atsc

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hey AAC. I don't think that things will spiral out of control, but I do feel like things are dangerously close to the beginnings of civil disobedience. If this occurs, things could slide into something more difficult to handle. I'll be interested in seeing how things go in the year following the next elections. I'm going to be paying special attention to the policies and bills that are passed. This will tell me, and all others here what the intents of our electors really are.

I only hope, for the sake of all of us, that things don't escalate. Thanks for givin me something to think about AAC.

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hey, AAC -

Just wanted to say I enjoyed listening to your podcast and your concerns for this old world of ours. I don't know if we are at the worst point in our history, compared to say the Great Depression or WWII but I do believe that we are in the worst place we have been in the last 60 years and as theborg mentioned above things are starting to get pretty hinky. I don't think it would take very much at all to set our own country spinning out of control; some people on this site would say we already are.

All we can do is keep on keepin' on and try to do as much as we can to be part of the solution instead of the problem. Anything we can do to try to heal the wounds is a step in the right direction.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I think its pretty bad, definitely worse than it was for our grandfathers. Life may not have been as 'convenient' and tougher physically...But we have less and less rights everyday.

People can't trust their fellow human beings now. I do, but I hear a lot of "#" talk during work about this that and the other thing. Its all meaningless.

Our government is far more corrupt than it has ever been due to its size.

We didn't have an overarching executive branch until this Administration decided to start passing 'anti'-terror laws...While at the same time funding the 'terrorists' who they supposedly were protecting us against.

Hypocrisy at its finest, at all levels of the US government (and world governments I guess as well).

There is no real place left to hide, except in the backwoods in some podunk town. Even one's family will turn one in for a piece of the reward money (I wouldn't dare...).

I see things getting A LOT worse before it gets better.

The masses need a slap in the face, a real hard slap at that, before ANYTHING is visible.

I would say the powers that be need to become far greedier and power hungry. When they think they can get away with anything and make a silly mistake...9/11 should have been a wake up call but instead we were thrown into a few ridiculous wars that were never meant to end.

Freedom from tyranny my ass.

AAC I'll catch you on the front lines. I've got a glock and m4 waiting for you. Primed and ready

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Freedom from tyranny my ass.

AAC I'll catch you on the front lines. I've got a glock and m4 waiting for you. Primed and ready

Biggie I do agree about the moral erosion of humanity. How obvious the sinister government is sometimes makes me wonder if truth is an equation that must be worked out? Some people refuse to learn the math I guess. :shk:

I do however see the importance of our founding fathers adopting the right to bare arms, because if the government stops being one for the people, the people can take it back. So about the glocks, I do know how to use them.

AAC

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think George Lucas knew what was going to happen during the 20th-21st centuries. He must be a clairvoyant.

The original Star Wars trilogies: 'A New Hope,' 'The Empire Strikes Back,' and 'The Return of the Jedi.'

I would compare the first movie to the early history up until maybe about 100 years ago. Our nation was relatively free after breaking off from England.

Then during the 20s-30s the 'Empire Struck Back' and is still doing so. The military-industrial complex grew to an unmanagable size as well as other corporations.

Fascism was born in America and spread worldwide. The 'Jedis' are on their way back...

We are on the ascension path. Things can get much worse before they get better, but they WILL get better. I know it.

There are enough 'psychics' evolving at this current time to offset the collective negative energy being thrown into the grid by the Powers That Be.

We have a lot of positive energy experiments using TK powers for the Light.

Did any of that make sense
? I thought it did, but it got kind of jumbled as I tried to write it down.

Things always sound so much better in your head don't they

We are 'returning' now. Spirit enters humanity fullfold.

That's why we have so much tyrannical laws. The powers that be know they can't hold out forever!

The more scared they get, the more drastic and foolish their actions become. They will slip up one of these days and its definitely around the corner.

God bless.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
schizer double post my bad

[edit on 19-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
PODcast:

How Bad Is It? (reply 1)

Not as bad as it was

length: 03:38
file: atscpod_2445.mp3