It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video: Stan Deyo Explains Anti-Gravity, Advanced Propulsion and Free Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If you ever wondered about the "reality" of anti-gravity....
If you ever wondered how a saucer can break (not!) the laws of physics...
And if you ever wondered what "free" energy is about...

Then watch this video.

Stan Deyo explains in a 01:17:00 presentation at an exposition at Roswell.

Video was posted three days ago, and will not be up for long (because they want to sell the DVD maybe?). Hurry. Save as MP4.

Google Video Link

This should make some people in here raise their eyebrows........
(Greetings, Mr. Lear...!)

Let the debunking begin?

EDIT: Specifically Posted in Military Projects, watch.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by Truth4hire]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hireVideo was posted three days ago, and will not be up for long (because they want to sell the DVD maybe?). Hurry. Save as MP4.

Actually this video has been out for quite some time, I watched it a few months back. I was very interesting.

Stan Deyo has been covered here on ATS quite a bit, including this video,
Always a good idea to search a subject before posting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain

Actually this video has been out for quite some time, I watched it a few months back. I was very interesting.
Always a good idea to search a subject before posting.

LOL Ummm Rhain... did you happen to catch who the OP in the other thread is?

But it is a little odd to run two threads on the same topic

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
But it is a little odd to run two threads on the same topic

This time he found the full vid instead of just a clip, I guess...

This guy is entertaining, but I'll take his talk with a lot of salt.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
This guy is entertaining, but I'll take his talk with a lot of salt.

Well the device would work, but its REALLY dangerous... Boyd Bushman used a single coil plugged into house current. It levitates but would get red hot in a short time.

To bad we usually get these videos from those with lower credibility... it detracts form the real search

Pop in on this thread here for some stuff on anti gravity and see a patent issued for an anti gravity saucer
(page 4)

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The videoclip where he was discussing anti-gravity coils was discussed I agree. But, the full video itself was never online before...

Hence the new thread.

It is interesting to say the least, Deyo seems to make a lot of sense in explaining how the craft can move and escape gravity...

It also makes you reconsider that indeed most UFO´s seen today are man-made in Military covert operations....

I love this presentation!

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
this is very interesting

``````````````````````````
Please read ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

[edit on 19/7/07 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
And, as usual, this is completely ignored by the powers that be on ATS....

Funny how things that truly make sense are ignored or ridiculed...

Makes me want to get three layers of particle board, and put 28 coils of copper on it and pulse it with 100Hz to make it lift off the ground... Oh wait... No, you say can it be true? You better believe it is because WE HAVE DONE IT. I will post onto Youtube once I find a way to compress the 12 minute video of our "experiment". Currently 568MB which I cannot upload for some reason (???)

Yes, it WORKS.

Furthermore, this strongly suggests that the "rest" that Stan is claiming might very well be true...

Just take a 1.5 liter Coke bottle, tap it, and get a bubble,,, then sustain it with a low frequency sound... Guess what? That works too...

Now experiment my PC-heroes, just experiment...

BTW, my Joe Nueman generator works too... I can charge 4 x 1.5v chargable batteries withing two hours as many times I want without losing my principal source (which is a 12v motor cycle battery)... Just two ring magnets in a copper coil roateted by a 12 v battery with feedback into the same and surplus into whatever you want (like a convertor which charges other batteries.

Imagine that....

You lot are deaf or stupid or both... Which one it is I let U decide.

I sometimes wonder why I even bother posting here or try to discover things myself. Like the "Holocaust" HA HA HA. Goyem strikes back mr Rothschild (=Rood Schild= Red Shield = Mother Russia) You will burn before I do that´s for sure. Revelations are coming!

Ready?

O, PS: there are no Alien lifeforms floating around in Earth´s orbit. It´s just us. And it has been us for decades trying to pursuade the masses otherwise... Bwhahaha how gullible we all are... Imagine you are part of the elite flyers... These guys must be laughing their behinds off on a daily basis at us poor suckers...

There are no UFO´s, there is just US.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Truth4hire]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Sorry, I couldn't get past his explanation of gravity being caused by spin. Not only does it go against almost all of what we understand about physics today, but we could easily observe it if it were true. At one point he states that the orbits of the planets are dictated by the spin of the sun and how the gravity waves reflect back from space. In addition to this, he says that gravity actually reverses itself in certain places between the planets so that the force is directed away from the sun. As great as this sounds in a science fiction setting, in the real world we have actually sent probes between planets and in fact out of the solar system entirely. We observed the path that these probes took, and from these observations it would be very clear if something as extreme as a total reversal of the gravitational force of the sun were actually occurring.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
Funny how things that truly make sense are ignored or ridiculed...

Makes me want to get three layers of particle board, and put 28 coils of copper on it and pulse it with 100Hz to make it lift off the ground... Oh wait... No, you say can it be true? You better believe it is because WE HAVE DONE IT. I will post onto Youtube once I find a way to compress the 12 minute video of our "experiment". Currently 568MB which I cannot upload for some reason (???)

Just in case you thought everyone is ridiculing you, don't misunderstand and don't take it personally, you are only a messenger. Regarding Stan Deyo, his presentation was interesting.

If you replicated the anti gravity thing, well and good. I'm interested in seeing it
. You tube wont allow more than 10 min or more than 100 mb. You can use a video editor to resize the video and compress it.

You won't find people who can appreciate experimentation on ATS. So no use attacking people personally. A better place is overunity.com. You will get ample help and support and the guys there will replicate the setup within hours. Do post a link here, if you post there.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
is it possible you would be willing to make a torrent of your video file? I personally do not mind downloading 500+ megs to see such a project. If you have a link that i may use to get this file or torrent to such a file please let me know.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Did he mention Tesla, how many times.
Just came across a reference to Stan Deyo and will have
to catch up to is anti-gravity lingo.
There were a lot of sectioned videos to run through on youtube.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Stan Deyo from Pine Gap.
Guess I'll check him out more.
Thanks for posting.
Been here before and left.
ED: Not even close. As I grab my AG belt and find fresh ground at ATS.
ED+: Well there was some sort of electricity.
Gravity can't bend light the way some forms of electricity can and
AG UFOs bend light quite a bit.

[edit on 8/30/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 8/30/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Yeah, I've seen this a few months back as well. It may have been another copy, but i thought it was pretty interesting.

I still question the validity of Stan Deyo. He seems genuine, but it's too hard to tell. He's certainly a good story teller.

I've been monitoring his website for a year or so now, ever since the old ATS:MIX show with Johnny and Dave interviewed him. He claims to be building prototypes, that he is going to sell to the public so that they can get the idea of how this anti-gravity technology works. I'm eagerly awaiting the release, but I'm not holding my breath. I believe he was going to release the actual anti-gravity, but instead he's now only releasing an airpowered version? I'm kind of confused now.

His site is here. He's an interesting guy nonetheless.

Quote from his site:

...This craft will be an aircraft as opposed to the electrogravitic craft I discussed in my Roswell presentation back in 2005....

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I think you need millions of volts and high frequency and can't tell his methods.
What are the equipments that he will use.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi, antigrav fans !

Here is an "old" ( maybe the first ) anti gravity discovery:

Enterprisemission Von_Braun SECRET.
www.enterprisemission.com...

And more science here:

Antigravity Berkeley UNIVERSITY.
www.nuc.berkeley.edu...

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think your right about von B being the anti gravity man, the illuminati
promoted him as the rocket man.

Now AG belongs to the ETs.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The ideas surrounding antigravity makes it odd to be included in the area of pseudoscience, because it is so fantastic and mythical, yet there is growing evidence being discovered in the realm of astrophysics and is seriously being investigated by parts of the scientific and industrial communities. There are fanatics, reputable and disreputable scientists, mysterious circumstances, and the power of the press all involved in the modern-day search for antigravity, making for an intriguing pseudoscience investigation.

www.nuc.berkeley.edu...

The problem with these investigators is not working with the many
high voltage experimenters.
See here:
www.youtube.com...

Tesla had noted that high voltage sounds came from electricity pushing
the air back and forth.
Part of his one way or one wire electricity or wireless power theories.
With the air and stable ether ( it exists for electricity from bar magnets
to Tesla currents) being under pressure the flight of so called anti
gravity is actually electrical pressure or voltage.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Just thought I'd fire this thread back up. I found Stan Deyo's video on You Tube and was genuinely impressed, I believe this is the way to do anti gravity.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-9-2010 by jymmyjaymes because: (no reason given)

top topics

join