It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ wants castration for sex fiends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I think this is the most stupid thing I have heard in a while. With the breaktroughs in medicine and treatment programs, how could you be able to go through with this. It is in the "Just an idea stage", but somehow I think it will end up becoming law.

NEW Zealand is considering the chemical castration of paedophiles, Justice Minister Phil Goff was reported saying Sunday, although government papers show officials are divided on the idea and psychiatrists warned it may not be the ultimate cure.

www.news.com.au...

I am in no way condoning or supporting child molesters, I think they Should let the family go at it with him in a tiny room with no way out, maybe with a couple baseball bats or some hot pokers or sumthin.

note------------
While interesting, I think this submission to ATSNN might have a better life outside the news site.

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I prefer the 'two bricks' method myself.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I preferr the 3 S's method.

A stake, a stump, and a spoon.

Stake it to a stump, and give him a spoon. Honestly, I think rapists and child molesters should be shot, but thats just me.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I agree it is a stupid idea, after you have shot the baby raping son of a b*tch why castrate him?

Maybe before you shot him?

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I have NO problems with castration for paedophiles... the sick perverted *$)%(#@'s deserve it!!!

I have no sympathy for them. People who hurt children are the scum of this earth!!

whoops... I forgot that big resounding NO in my post

[Edited on 1-11-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
But I am sure we will hear from others out there about how the poor misunderstood people should be shown love and kindness.

I say a quick shot to the head is ALL the kindness they deserve

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
But I am sure we will hear from others out there about how the poor misunderstood people should be shown love and kindness.

I really think that is too kind. But I imagine my stake stump and spoon method would be considered "inhumane". But if they were "humane" in the first place, they wouldn't have a problem. Pedophilia isn't exactly a "humane" hobby. So, do they diserve "humane" punishment?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

I bet if their kids got molested...they wouldn't be so sorry for the poor misguided pathetic child molestors, now would they?

If anyone is going find castration inhumane, I ask you to consider if you would feel the same if it was YOUR child that was hurt.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I feel toward them like I would a rabid dog, they cant help being what they are but must be killed for the good of the community anyway.

Anyone who would get the hots for a 4-5 year old kid is broke in the head and NO amount of therapy is gonna help.

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Castrate them or kill them, either one would be fine with me. People who can hurt kids like that, are disgusting creatures and put shame to the human race. Young children are defenseless, and when molestation occurs, it can ruin the childs life for good. Blow thier #ing heads off!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I am sorry but if you molest a child, you deserve more than castration.

#ing sickos.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashly
Blow thier #ing (freakin') heads off!

Amen to that... DAMN, DIRTY PEDOPHILES!

Like Michael Ja... NEVER MIND.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
When I was thinking of a good punishment 2 things came to mind:

And

I say let the punishment fit the crime

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
feel like drivin a druck up his assKr

but you know, an abuser will find another avenue to abuse, your best bet is 2 to the brain just to make sure

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
I think this is the most stupid thing I have heard in a while. With the breaktroughs in medicine and treatment programs, how could you be able to go through with this. It is in the "Just an idea stage", but somehow I think it will end up becoming law.

NEW Zealand is considering the chemical castration of paedophiles, Justice Minister Phil Goff was reported saying Sunday, although government papers show officials are divided on the idea and psychiatrists warned it may not be the ultimate cure.

www.news.com.au...

I am in no way condoning or supporting child molesters, I think they Should let the family go at it with him in a tiny room with no way out, maybe with a couple baseball bats or some hot pokers or sumthin.

note------------
While interesting, I think this submission to ATSNN might have a better life outside the news site.

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

I personally think it's a wonderful idea. I do not believe treatment or drugs are effective. I think this is the case for pedophiles and rapists. I think castration...and then put them in the room with the family.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
its a great idea. i live in a small town and thair is a crap loed of them. thats about all in the poliece beat is.the worst thing is drunk drivers or other criminals get
a hole lot more jail time,i dont get it.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
hahah. I reckon off with thier dicks.....Just leave them a little pee hole and thier balls.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It is this society that you are fitting into perfectly that creates child molestors.

top topics

join