It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting in Chatsworth, CA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well, I'm not sure what I just saw. At about 6:55 p.m., I was outside by my pool having a smoke. I was looking back towards the mountains which are to the North. The object was probably one or two miles away. The sun is low on the horizon now so it was probably casting a glare on the object. The object I saw just appeared out of thin air, and was very bright, most likely because of the sun. It was moving slowly in a perfectly straight line (which is why I don't think it was a mylar balloon), and then it changed direction and continued to move slowly. The reflection or glare started to fade out but it had not gotten any further away, and then the object was just gone, vanished. If it was a mylar balloon, I have never seen one that has cast such a bright reflection from 1 to 2 miles away. It was really bright.

Does anyone know what it could have been, or if there are any military bases on the other side of the mountains north of Chatsworth, CA (in the San Fernando Valley) ??

This would be my first UFO sighting, so if it is something real, I'm excited. If not, oh well. And I'm sorry, I went our for a smoke, I didn't think to bring a camera with me. How often do you look up in the sky while smoking and see something strange and your camera is no where near you? All the time, I would imagine.

[edit on 7/18/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Always seems to work that way. I know I should carry a camera with me at all times but I'm busy and always forget.

I think you should file a report a NUFORC

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I live in bakersfield and i have seen similar thing, i belive that they are aircraft which has the sun reflecting off it. Sometimes there are sontrials behind them, sometimes not.

I too saw a small movement in the sighting i had, but not enought to think that it was not possible for a plane

new topics

join