It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we perhaps visited by more than one different alien species?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I mean after all, we got various different UFOs, based on sizes and shapes. Its not like we expect the same alien species to have different ships like its their own personal automobile...do they?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Different models for different purposes. A different model does not equal more species. If aliens are real ofcourse

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well apparently there are a buncha diff species that visit us from grays,reptillian guys ive heard of like an insectioid like race before and who knows theres probably a bunch that dont even care or are kicked out by a race that already has ''control'' over earth.

Dope avatar btw.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Did you just start researching this subject or something? People claim there are up to almost 100 different kinds of Alien species visiting Earth, some weird looking, some humanoid. But you should AT LEAST have heard about Greys, Reptilians, and Nordics. That's 3 right there that people have supposedly encountered before...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Here they are.........

www.drboylan.com...

www.drboylan.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
I mean after all, we got various different UFOs, based on sizes and shapes. Its not like we expect the same alien species to have different ships like its their own personal automobile...do they?

On the other hand, maybe we're not being visited by any. I don't know of anything that conclusively proves that any one type of alien exists, and certainly not a variety of aliens. As for why there are a variety of shapes, I don't know. Maybe they grow like different kinds of flowers.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Very could be, then mabe not...
Mainstream public could maybe probably handle a couple at first. Give the TV reality show freaks some good-lookin Viking dudes in charge, look at how Clinton got in...and the small goofy grays the dirty work, the tools in all the nasty crashes. Whatever bad things they did to us...
Not sure many could be ready for more, 'cept the ATS faithful, and ready for the full bag o'M&M's to open up, and spill all over the floor. A big mess for most.
Don't expect anything on nightly news quite yet, too much effort/cash flowing into religion agenda/military/energy ultra-mega money makers that makes our world go'round that any disclosure is silly to expect for some time.
Which brings up the big question, all these visitors buzzing around tuned into slappy's for our big money-makers, and enjoy the hide-an-seek at u-tube? Or simply just nothin there?

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus

...I don't know of anything that conclusively proves that any one type of alien exists, and certainly not a variety of aliens.

If you try harder, you will see that the best proof that diferent types of aliens exist...are you, me , all the humans and animals in this planet!
Unless, you belive in the Religious theory by God creating Mankind only here, Our existence is the best proof that aliens must exist , in many diferent types also.

We will be aliens to some one out there also.

[edit on 21-7-2007 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Provide proof of one species visiting us and then we can debate the existence of other species.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

"we got various different UFO's" ?????

Really? Where? All I see are hoaxes, bad photographyand pictures of birds, airplanes, balloons ,blimps etc etc et.

top topics

join