It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My abduction experience...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hello there, I often frequent this site, however do not often post, so please don't count me inexperienced.

I created this thread to share with you my experience with beings I believe to be other-worldly.

But before I can begin with my story, I would like to give you guys a brief understanding of who I am, I am somebody who has never once expiremented with any illegal drugs, in any way shape or form, nor have I ever used a prescription psychotic drug anytime through out my life. I have never until recently (two weeks ago) had any encounter like this, nor have I ever thought something like this could ever happen to me. I've also never had any history of nightmares, or sleep paralysis. I don't feel comfortable sharing my age, however I will say that I am a 5'5 115 pound person.

Now, onto my story, about 2 weeks ago, I woke up in the middle of the night, with a terrible head ache and a sort of buzzing in my ears, that extended into a sort of vibration into my neck. Now, it was late at night (sun was definitely down) it was pitch black out, and I believe(not sure) I got to sleep around 12 o'clock. So, the earliest I could have woken up would be around 12:30. Anyways, when I did wake up, I shrugged off my head ache, and tried to go back to sleep. I then recall waking up later. And this is where it gets strange, a very loud, almost siren like sound blasted the air around me. My head felt like it was about to explode, and a small sort of humanoid PROPORTIONED being in my room (small being I'd say around 4'5, although I can't say for sure as this was a quick encounter). I stress PROPORTIONED, because by no means was the being humanoid, it had small sunken eyes that were completely black and it's skin was a beige, fleshy colour that seemed very elastic and sinewy, now although you may think it bears resemblance to "common Greys" it didn't. It's head was not over sized, it's arms (not so much it's legs) seemed very long and seemed to have no fat or muscle. This is all I remember about it, pretty much just it's proportions, eyes and weird skin, as the encounter was short, maybe 2 minutes tops. Now, near the end of my encounter, another one entered my room (through my hallway). I got panicked, and I sprung out of bed and I just sort of stared at one of them before pushing it to the floor, it gave way rather easily and i remember it falling hard on it's back with a satisfying thud. I have no recollection of anything after that, no getting brought into a space ship, no expirements, I have no scars or wounds, and no lasting effect (except maybe fear), I have no head aches and haven't had one since, my hearing is fine, and I feel normal (physically). The past days have been normal, nothing out of the ordinary has happened. Now, the morning after, I recall waking up downstairs on the couch in the family dubbed "T.V room", I told my family that I can't seem to remember getting down there (I didn't tell them the whole experience, just that, so as to find out how I ended up downstairs) and my brother and god mother who often watch T.V shows late into the morning said I walked down and just passed out on the couch. This is all sorta frightening, and I'm confused as to what to do, I've found my fear interrupting my sleep, and find myself more and more purposefully sleeping downstairs, near my god mother and brother or staying over at friends houses to avoid having to sleep in my room alone.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Just remember that underneath it all there is love there... They are the Angels from the bible and they watch out for you... Keep an open mind and remember that they have feelings too...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Alright, all you said is veritable, it makes sense, don't push one to the floor next time, but, I was in a desperate position, I was scared, and you know what happens to people when they are scared...Fight/flight response is a wonderful little thing... Although, I'm hoping that if they have feelings too, they should at least appreciate how scared I was and come next time in a more orthodox manner (or don't come back at all). Anyone else ever have an experience like this? With these sort of aliens, or an experience at all?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLDMAN_O
...don't push one to the floor next time, but, I was in a desperate position...

If your story is true I have to say I'm surprised you were even able to do that. I've had my own experience and each time I was not even close to being able to injure anyone even if I wanted to.

In any case the beings weren't even a threat since they were incredibly positive and I never once felt the need to lash out, but they certainly didn't take the chance that I could be. I was for the most part unable to even move from what I recall.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Some of them do try to get the best of you...
Get you riled... Just remember that at that time, you are the most important thing in the universe to them. Also the fact that they can't be molesting anyone else in that moment...
And they to shall pass...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
@ Bocephus, I'm confused as to who/what you are talking about, what exactly are you referring to when you say, "they"?

Also, I find it odd, that usually people describe negative experiences in which they have no control, they are getting poked and prodded and screaming mentally while they are being paralyzed or held down. In my experience, I would guess that me and the things in my room were at even odds. I was able to push one over, but this fear still lingers, from what I've seen of them, they don't directly mean any harm, and to my knowledge haven't hurt me at all. But I wouldn't want to see them come back 5 vs 1 with weapons and foul intentions...

I've come a decision, I will leave my web cam and main light on all night, and see if I can catch a recorded glimpse if/when they come back.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
OLDMAN_O, i would attempt at trying to change your views on the characters you perceive. Mentally you have a fear association with the humanoids you mentioned, from what you said it would be a perfectly natural response. However, see now that you have gained experience advantage - you know you can knock the characters down without great effort so you know that you can fight back if required

I had a dream once or what I thought was a dream - during sleep, I woke up in my bed, opened my eyes and suddenly I could see before me a large dog run into my bedroom and was about to jump upon me! At that point I ducked under the covers
once I regained the will to peek out of them the dog had gone without a trace. The whole experience seemed to be real in that I felt I had woken up and could see with sleepy eyed clarity the room before me, even now I'm not sure if it was a real experience, hallucination or just a lucid dream!

Amazing the power of thought!

[edit on 18-7-2007 by freeradical]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Freeradical, you are 100%, I should change my view of these beings, as they seem not to do me nor want to do me harm, I will attempt to keep a calm mind next time. I suppose I can begin to look to my future experiences with some excitement and hope now, I will keep you guys posted soon anything that happens next if it does.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Alright, nothing has happened in the longest time, the camera in my room I put up caught nothing. I think this whole thing was just a vivid dream that I blew out of proportion.

top topics

join