It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Beloved 49'ers.(chissler, don't look)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
No i didn't see their schedule and it is not that difficult so ya they can probably get that record.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
They will get 9 wins for sure. They are looking good but not that good to win 12 lets be realistic. New orleans, St louis, Cinci, Tampa, Seatle, those are tough teams. Im all about the niners but they still a year or two off from 12 wins.

I picked up Gore last year on my fantasy team off waivers and man did he make me look good, especially after Alexander screwed me. And i love that Vernon Davis, he is a freak. Alex needs another year.

BTW Go Bucs!!!!! Garcia is going to explode this year and let the cadilac cut it loose.

edit:The niners will make the playoffs

[edit on 19-7-2007 by earth2]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sorry Intrepid, looks like your beloved 49'ers can't catch a break!

Frank Gore out with a bad hand, they say he might miss the entire preseason, but let me tell you that those type of injuries really need a long time to fully heal, and in a sport as football the chances for him to reaggravate this type of injury is really high.

Hopefully he's able to pull trough and have a monster year like I expect from him.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Forty Niners suck
Signed- A Cowboy's Fan...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I am absolutely the BIGGEST Philadelphia Eagles fan on the planet. Yep, I can prove it. Watch this!

"Next years our year baby! Yeah E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!!!!"

Yep I have that line memorized. I've been saying it for several decades now......... Do I need more proof than that?

Seems like every year the Eagles make some noise, and we get all psyched up, only to be let down again and again..............

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well, Lombozo, they did make it to the Bowl a few years ago...
Naturally, they lost.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, Lombozo, they did make it to the Bowl a few years ago...
Naturally, they lost.

I was wonderin' when your Cowboy lovin' behind would make some comment! The thing that stinks is your so right................
But as I recall, the Eagles did beat the 'Boys every meeting last year, eh?
Hey I have to gloat about something!

SOT - Thanks for being a good sport. You're allright for a stinkin' Cowboys fan!

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
49ers look good this year for a team that's recovering from the pits that the previous ownership and glory years have left them. They shoud make the playoffs, maybe even win that weak conference they're in.

The cowboys on the other hand look lost. MAybe they will be ok, but seeing as I have hated the Cowboys as much as the Indians did, I don't see them having a good year...

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by acegotflows

The cowboys on the other hand look lost.

We'll see how "lost" they look when the season starts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join