It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st Special Forces Operational Detachment Delta recruitment video.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here's the deal. You are invited to SFOD-D. You are also recruited through your braches respective web domain. If you are stationed at or around Fort Bragg, you can ask for information about attending a recruitment brief. If a unit was so secretive, that it didn't offer it's ranks to those who wish to try, than the unit wouldn't be able to conduct it's mission due to lack of personnel.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Special Forces Operational Detachment - Delta (otherwise known as Delta Force) does, in fact, exist. As well, DoD DOES make a recruitment video for Delta. I know because I was an E-4 (P) Infantry soldier that sat in on a recruitment session. I guess the only way you would know this is if you served, honorably, on the ground, and not by sitting at home on your computer!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I think I found that Delta Force Recruit Vid?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I was stationed at FT.BRAGG for 3 years and there is absolutly a "Delta" compound behind gates and constatino wire, which is not a regular Special Focres building.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
nice try, but I think I found the real one from the original post. I say think because I never got a chance to see the one orginally posted because it seems to have been taken down

[edit on 20-1-2009 by warpboost]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This thread is funny

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Boy, some of you guys sound like a bunch of idiots. Somebody said all of the SF community is now called SFOD-D. Another said they don't recruit. Get out of your mom's basements, go into the military, join the 82d, Rangers, or SF. SFOD does have tryouts/recruitment. Quit getting off thinking about them and do something.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I Never say anything on these things just sit back read have a good laugh. But the video that every one seems to be talking about is a SFOD-DELTA video. I say this only because I was in the army from 03-06 went to SF selection in 05 & was shown the video by the recruiters there. When I came back in the army I went 2 the SF recruiters on Riley again was shown this video & another & was tol that the was D-Boys. It's a video there are books written by guys who were in the unit & people who started it, is it really that hard to belive that a 8-9 min video is out there? Look it has all us talking lol.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Didn't Delta disband? If I remember correctly the Night Stalkers did the same due to the reformation in certain branches. Such a shame...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

yeah deltaboy isn't lying. there are fliers put up at ft bragg in reference to recruiting for detachment delta, if i'm correct i think you have to have at least 5 years in army, and have at least completed ranger school, but don't quote me on that. i do know that they recruit at ft bragg though

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

I remember they used to say a SEAL who tried for DEVRGU and didn't get in did not fail he simply was not fit for DEVGRU.

Then again that was just a saying I heard but it always made me think that # must have been pretty rigorous in its selection process. Still, if it's SEALs failing I'm going to assume it's more often psychological than physical that bars them from it. Maybe they torture (or simulate severe circumstances on) them and the ones who break don't go in. Who knows, but I'm pretty sure any SEAL can swim at least 50 meters underwater (probably the minimum, it might even be 100, go across the pool and then back again), move several miles bearing heavy weight at high speed, run, and in general I don't see them failing the physical tasks short of muscle/thermal failure since the whole thing you learn going through hard schools is that you can really keep running and running and you can keep carrying and carrying and you can keep holding your breath and you can be sleep deprived and still alert if you have the mental strength.

I mean as SEALs they are required to score well on their GT, they are required to be physically able individuals who have the ability to push themselves to their bodily limits, and they have already proven that they can study for difficult exams while under heavy duress.

I wish I knew more about DEVGRU's selection because it must be crazy to be having quality Seals, Recon, and others being declined. Best of the best... of the best?

Then again maybe it's just a thing where they invite people who've already proven themselves extensively in combat operations as special operators.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

I agree the elite forces have too many wanting to join their ranks so why the recruiting drive?

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If you're not IN Delta, if you've never BEEN in Delta then please stop spouting off "information" as though it's fact. Even any of you who are members of the special operations community and those stationed at Bragg should not be commenting on this as if you're doing so factually. Like the one poster said, if you want to know what Delta\SEALs\SF\MARSOC\AFST is all about then go enlist and do whatever it takes to get there.. Then you'll know..

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I agree with SF wife...this thread is funny
....also i want to just clear one minor thing up. Blackwater is now called Xe (Pronounced Zee) since Feb of last year

I think we should stop talking about who knows what and where and protect what little OPSEC we have left about the subject matter at hand. Remember this is a PUBLIC forum. I think its safe to say the real Delta would appreciate it as well.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dirt_sailor22

So what does Delta do? Send out psychic mind hits from the comfort of home at a computer where they send signals to other u.s. citizens and try and make them think they are computers themselves all because their private boss daddy says so when in fact they punish people they really dont know and they really dont know why? Sounds like upper class slavery where slaves punish slaves.

Im gonna take a guess here and say that most deltas were once betas so you may be a prison guard but you're still in prison!

A WEB OF LIES CAN NEVER HOLD THE TRUTH!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join