It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Zawahiri on the run?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The Taliban have announced they will release a
new video of a U.S. soldier captured in Afghanistan.

I feel for him and his family and hope that he is safely repatriated soon. It could just as easily been one of my family members.

To those of you who like to say SITE makes these up because they always find them first. Wrong. As usual I found it before they did.

quote:
قريبا: مؤسسة الإمارة للانتاج الإعلامي تقدم فيلم الأسير الأمريكي بعنوان: وشهد شاهد من أهلها

Its not that hard to locate these websites. Just can't figure out why the 3 letter agencies can't track the posters and do something to catch them, especially under these circumstances.

[edit on 12/16/09 by makeitso]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

ABC question = Because this soldier seemed to go willingly.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Of course the buttheads of the Taliban choose Xmas to release the video of the soldier they have hostage.

Al-Dubai Media Production made a film captured the U.S.

[edit on 12/25/09 by makeitso]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
And there are two important parts of the video.
1. he is calm and seems not under duress, which means they probably bled him out before they will behead him. Nick Berg was the same way and pale. Bleeding the captor out makes them not fight back and leaves an easy clean up for a quick escape.
2. the warning the all Americans that we have to make this stop means that an attack on US soil is possible. Fard Ayn means all muslims can use any means to attack non-muslims any place, anytime, any means. This was the same command given before 911 and other attacks.

PS there was also a promise of a "present for Christmas" in some tape or video I heard about also.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
As nerbot posted, a new OBL audio claims responsibility for the failed Xmas airplane bomb attempt.

He warns that there will be more attacks unless Obama finds a solution to the Palestinian crisis.

Note that it was posted to al Jazeera first, not the islamist websites.
There was no advanced notice of a new release on the usual sites.

There is no emblem of Al-Sahab, Furqan, GIMF, Fajr, Ansar, or any of their other common media wings that normally produce and release these.

al Jazeera has done a few of these exlusive releases in the past, but not frequently. Is it a slap in the face of the islamist media wings? Can't OBL contact them? Is it fake? So many questions...

Original al Jazeera post
Bin Laden warns US of more attacks

[edit on 1/24/10 by makeitso]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

When Al Zawahiri is arrested or killed expect Al-queda to be hit with a major blow to their group. Al Zawahiri is the main man in Al Queda, Many people have admit that He's the brains of the group. Also expect a major break in finding more info about Osama Bin Laden.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
A week or so ago I passed on posting about a new audio of Zawahiri alegedly making
threats on Turkey.

Ayman al-Zawahiri, al-Qaeda's second-in-command, strongly criticized the Turkish government in a recently released video for committing crimes against Islam

Boring.

Last week I skipped posting about Pakistan taking over a huge cave complex Zawahiri supposedly hung out in.

Pakistani forces have taken control of a warren of caves that served until recently as the nerve centre of the Taleban and al-Qaeda and sheltered Ayman al-Zawahiri, the second-in-command to Osama bin Laden.

Pakistani officials and local residents said that al-Zawahiri had even married a local girl. “He would regularly travel between Bajaur and the Afghan province of Kunar,” Colonel Saeed said.

Al-Zawahiri, an Egyptian doctor, narrowly escaped when missiles fired by a CIA drone struck a house in Damadola in January 2006.

So maybe Zawahiri hid there 4 years ago.
Boring.

This week Rainfall points out that the traitor Adam Gadahn released a new announcment where he praises the Ft. Hood Shooter, and calls for more people to step up Jihad in the U.S., while he hides like a coward.

How Typical.

al Faloja islamic forum دعـــــوة إلـــــى النــفــيــــر للأخ المجاهد / آدم يحيى غدن حفظه الل

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5c8e83a5b85.gif[/atsimg]
A Call to Arms from brother/ Adam Yahiye Gadan
Download
deurl.me...

Password
zZjdi93jdJd03dAS

English Translation here.

[edit on 3/7/10 by makeitso]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
New OBL statement about to be released?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f738cdc9b2ca.gif[/atsimg]

قريبا بإذن الله [ رسالة مهمة جدا من الشيخ خالد بن أسامة بن لادن حفظهما الله ]

A very important message

A Very Important Letter

From Sheikh Khalid b. Usama b. Ladin - may Allah protect him

Strange wording.
Maybe its one of his sons?

[edit on 3/13/10 by makeitso]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Yup, Looks like its from one of OBL's son's complaining about family members being held in Iran.

------------------------
A Very Important Letter

من الشيخ خالد بن أسامة بن لادن حفظهما الله

From Sheikh Khalid b. Usama b. Ladin - may Allah protect him

بخصوص اعتقال بعض أفراد العائلة في إيران

Regarding the Imprisonment of Some Members of the Family in Iran

-------------------------------------

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

All praise is due to Allah, and may peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, and upon all his family and companions.

From: Khalid b. Usama b. Ladin to Ali Khamenei, the Supreme Leader of Iran.

Subject: A demand for the release of my family imprisoned in Iran.

Date: Friday, Muharram 16, 1431 (1/1/2010)

You have heard the words of my two brothers, Abdur-Rahman and Umar about the imprisonment of some of my family members in Iran as well as their demand to release them. Now I, as well, third their demand and reconfirm their presence in Iran. After the Crusader attack on Afghanistan which centered around targeting specifically the Arab families amongst others, especially at its onset, they were forced to enter Iran through unofficial means, and most of those who did were women and children.

One year after their arrival in Iran, the Iranian intelligence rounded them up. When we heard of this, we wrote to the Iranian government a number of times and even used scholars and other influential people to mediate their release, promising that they would never return to Iran, but all these efforts were of no use. Finally, my sister Iman was able to flee from detention and sought refuge in the Riyadh Embassy in Tehran a few weeks ago. After my two brothers were able to confirm her presence in the embassy, I was surprised that the foreign minister had not known her identity, stating that he had no idea how she entered Iran and how she arrived at the embassy. He had also previously stated that there were no members of my family present in Iran, despite the fact that they have been in custody there for several years. This is a difficult matter to understand. If the minister had referred to the case of my two brothers with the intelligence, he would have known the details of this sad story, and he would have come to know that my brother Sa’d had also escaped, alone, and informed us of the true story: that they requested a number of times to leave Iran, only to be beaten and silenced. If only the intelligent and just had looked into the what he told us of the tragedy and hardships experienced by our families in the prisons and detention centers, which in turn has led to the spread of emotional and psychological disorders amongst the women and children, they would without doubt initiate efforts to release them as soon as possible to relieve this great suffering. Was their only sin that they emigrated in Allah’s Cause seeking His Pleasure? Wasn’t their weakness, the pursuit of international forces of disbelief after them, and their being foreigners in a strange land away from their homes and families enough? To Allah we complain, and He is Sufficient for us and the best Disposer of affairs.

In conclusion, we are waiting for the release of our weak and oppressed families in your custody and to the destination of their choice. We hope we will this in the next few hours, and we ask Allah to make them a way out and near relief.

May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, and upon all his family and companions. And our final prayer is that none is worthy of worthy except Allah, the Lord of all that exists.

-------------------------------------

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
And now AQ in the Islamic Magreb (AQIM) joins bin Ladens son in complaining about Iran holding bin Ladens friends and family. They speak of sacrificing themselves to gain their release.

Do we smell a fight with Iran brewing, and I wonder if OBL and Zawahiri are in "detention" there?

Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb / to the rulers of Iran: Release the people of Sheikh

تنظيمُ القَاعِدَةِ ببلادِ المَغْرِبِ الإسْلامِي/إلى حكام إيران: أطلقوا سراح أهل الشيخ

In the name of God the Merciful

Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb

To the rulers of Iran: Release Sheikh Osama save the people of God

Praise be to Allah, and peace and prayer be upon the Prophet Almrahmp and epic, and his family and his family companions pure and righteous, but after:

We have followed with interest and a mixture of sadness and anger experienced by a family tragedy that our sheikh Osama in the prisons of the Iranian regime, and the last chapter of the tragedy flee sister "faith" to the Embassy in Riyadh and Tehran insist the decision-makers there continue to detain these women, children and custody in the circumstances inappropriate.

And we wonder what the guilt of these vulnerable women and newborns, but they Ngrbwa and emigrated for God's sake? .

Did not satisfied by chasing them and the Crusaders led by America to join the Iranian regime, which claims to be Islamic to the list of hunted and NATO Almstosudain on women and children of the Muslims?.

Is it noble character and morals of the Prophet and his family and peace be upon them injustice and prison vulnerable Muslim family fled their religion of the infidels, and no crime was committed and does not rhyme?.

We are a spirit of solidarity and support of Muslims condemn the continued detention of the people of our sheikh Osama save Allah, and join the brother Khalid bin Osama bin Laden, may God protect him and call for the release and give them the freedom to choose the destination they want.

We call for the Iranian regime's wise to review their accounts in this case, and the owners know very well that we honor and dignity and gloriously, and we are ready to sacrifice Sheikh Osama and his family and all Muslims and Muslim ourselves and what we have.

O Faraj vulnerable plight of Muslims in the prisons of Iran.

Oh God, make them all a narrow way out.

Blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and his companions all.

Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb

الأربعاء, 01 April, 1431 AH, corresponding to: 17 / 03 / 2010 م

Andalusia Institute for Media Production

On a side note, OBL's daughter managed to leave Iran back to Syria with her mother (OBL's first wife). Maybe SA got some some good intel from her, while she stayed at their embassy for 25 days before exiting Iran.

[edit on 3/20/10 by makeitso]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
A freak soap opera.

Now a different son of bin laden verbally slaps AQIM, and tells them to butt out of the bin laden business.

Osa ma bin Laden's son slams Qaida, says family doing well in Iran

"From Omar bin Laden to the leader of the al-Qaida team in Morocco: violence only breeds more violence," he said.

"I, as the son of your leader, I am telling you that this case is mine alone. I am in charge of it, I have full responsibility over all my brothers and sisters, wherever they may be.

"I don't accept or agree with this kind of threat."

"I know 100 percent that my brothers and sisters have been well treated. They have told me from their own mouths," he said.

"The Iranian government made me a promise, they kept to their promise" to allow his youngest sister to leave, he added.

He said at least 16 other family members in Iran had not left because they had not found a country to take them in.

"The Iranians have been very caring and kind to my family. If anyone asks why they are still in Iran, it is because we have not been able to find them any country to accept them."

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
New propaganda video of taliban hostage PFC Bowe Bergdahl.

Captured June 2009.

their website post with video

فيديو جديد للأسير الأمريكي بو روبرت براغدال Google Search Video Title

[edit on 4/7/10 by makeitso]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hakeemullah Mehsud (Ameer Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan) is Alive and Healthy and Delivering news about Attacks on USA *coming soon*

Exclusive: Tapes show Hakeemullah Mehsud is alive and threatens attacks in the US

Hakeemullah used much of the audio and video tapes to warn the US that his followers have been dispatched to the US to carry out strikes in the major cites and "states."

"The time is very near when our fedayeen will attack the American states in their major cities," Hakeemullah said. "And Inshallah (god willing) we will give extremely painful blows to the fanatic America."

"Inshallah very soon in some days or a month's time, the Muslim ummah will see the fruits of most successful attacks of our fedayeen in USA."

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
After a long absence zawahiri has popped up again. In this release he praises the now dead murderer of Iraqi muslims, al Baghdadi.

al Baghdadi was killed about a month ago in Iraq. The audio was released on Al Jazeera instead of the usual islamic websites.

The long absence, long delay between al Baghdadi's death, and release to media instead of the usual islamist websites may indicate he is under a great deal of pressure.

Osama's Top Gun Is Back

Ayman al-Zawahiri has been unusually quiet this year. The Egyptian doctor who is the deputy leader of al Qaeda, Zawahiri has for the last several years been a propaganda juggernaut, producing dozens of video- and audio-tape messages and several books, always in the service of the global Islamic jihad. He even did the functional equivalent of a call-in show for terrorism in 2008, inviting inquiring fanatics to email their questions to jihadist websites, which he would answer in an hours-long audio message. But not this year. Since last December, he has been missing in action. He has appeared briefly only in a couple of al Qaeda messages with recycled old recordings.

Now, Zawahiri is back. On Wednesday, Al Jazeera broadcast an excerpt from a new audio message in which he eulogizes two al Qaeda leaders killed in Iraq in April.

His "disappearance" in December may be attributed to the info release back then that he was based in Quetta, and the later info that he had moved to Karachi. Perhaps the arrest of Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar or possible capture of Mullah Omar forced another move.

The move to release directly to the media may be attributed to the above, combined with the info that U.S. intelligence was running at least one of the islamist main websites.

[edit on 5/22/10 by makeitso]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Traitor and terrorist wannabe in hiding Adam Gadahn poked his head up from the sand again in a new english As-Sahab video titled "Legitimate Demands [2] Barack’s Dilemma".
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e1bd31293ee.gif[/atsimg]

I'd post a copy of the text, but its just his pitiful attempt to look important by poking a stick at Obama, while hiding like a coward. Besides, its in his typical boring drawn out blah blah blah style, and the most recent datable reference I see is from 6 months ago. Maybe he can't make a more recent video because of being dead?

Link to text
News articles

[edit on 6/20/10 by makeitso]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yes, al Zawahiri poked his ugly head up again today in an hour long audio titled: Jerusalem will not be converted Jew.

Al-Zawahiri slams Arab leaders

In an audiotape posted online on Monday, al-Zawahiri said Arab government leaders allied to the West were more harmful to the Palestinians than Israel.

Al-Qaeda's number two also slammed Arab leaders collectively for backing the Saudi-drafted peace initiative, which was first presented in 2002, offering Israel full recognition in return for its withdrawal from the occupied territories and a just settlement for refugees.

I'll post the audio link when I have more time.

Here's a partial translation, and links to the audio from one of "their sites".

or, a direct link to the audio at Archive.org.

[edit on 7/20/10 by makeitso]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yup, another 45 min audio by zawahiri appeared today.

New Zawahiri tape eulogizes Mustafa Abu al Yazid

I'll post a link to the audio when I get around to it.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
A new Zawahiri audio was posted today, calling for Turkey to pull its troops out of Afghanistan, and do more than send flottila's to Gaza against Israel.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8d541a3c46c.gif[/atsimg]

Al-Qaeda tirade against Turkey

Ayman al-Zawahiri, al-Qaeda's second-in-command, has slammed Turkey's government for co-operating with Israel and "killing Muslims in Afghanistan".

In a 20-minute Arabic audio message posted on an Islamist website on Sunday, al-Zawahiri also offered condolences to the families of Turkish activists killed by Israel during a raid on a Gaza bound aid flotilla.

More of "Their" References

[edit on 8/15/10 by makeitso]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Heh,

Faisal Errai arrested.

Goodbye Ansar al Mujahideen Forum!

Heh.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join