It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Zawahiri on the run?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Both OBL and Zawahiri released seperate statements addressing the people of Pakistan during the last few days. Use caution with those links, not for the faint of heart.

You can safely read english translations of the above linked OBL video here, and the english translations of the above linked Zawahiri video here (pdf).

[edit on 7/15/09 by makeitso]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Zawahari put out a new video today.

You can view the 90 min. video here, or you could download it at one of these, but you would probably be safer reading about it in the news links below.

Al Qaeda Offers 'Truce' to President Obama

Zawahri: Israel must be wiped off map

[edit on 8/3/09 by makeitso]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Zawahiri put out a new statement today. Some are calling it, "The Path of Doom".

You can read the news about it, or an english translation, or go download it direct from

them.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So last week Reuters noticed that a posting on a terror website said Bin Laden was going to have a present for for the faithful.

I posted a little info about it here.

His present to the faithful was posted today.

It is simply the return of the Ekhlaas forum, one of his primary supporting forums that died a year ago on Sept. 11th after announcing the upcoming release of his anniversary statement on 911. I posted about that here.

So the Ekhlaas forum is back online , one day before 911.
Any bets how long before it gets taken out?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ee1f93b0402.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb9aeb92a0a4.jpg[/atsimg]

That "present" was a major letdown, huh?

[edit on 9/10/09 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Oh, that's not the present. Ramadan ends on the 19th. 19. New moon. Night of power.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I can understand why you may "feel" that way.

However, their own websites say re-opening the forum is the present.

[edit on 9/11/09 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
I can understand why you may "feel" that way.

However, their own websites say re-opening the forum is the present.

[edit on 9/11/09 by makeitso]

Using taqiyya then the interpretation becomes more complex. eh?
If you want to see black and white that is your choice. Not everyone speaks in black and white. Comprende?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I comprende Sahab and Fajr are not going to spend years working building their credibility within their community, only to throw it away.

I comprende the huge significance of the return of their beloved Ekhlaas forum.

I comprende what they are saying about its return, and what current debates are going on within it.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

I comprende Sahab and Fajr are not going to spend years working building their credibility within their community, only to throw it away.

I comprende the huge significance of the return of their beloved Ekhlaas forum.

I comprende what they are saying about its return, and what current debates are going on within it.

Building their credibility? That's funny. Credibility with whom?
What are the current debates within?

[edit on 13-9-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

I already said credibility within their community.

Blue Arms already posted what the primary current debate is.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

I already said credibility within their community.

Blue Arms already posted what the primary current debate is.

It doesn't look good for the West. Time to take precautionary measures and gather for survival needs.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The fallujah forum finally came back online today.

A new bin laden statement was posted titled "To The American People".
Strange title for an all arabic video.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38266d53cfaf.gif[/atsimg]

Its a still image of OBL with arabic voice and arabic subtext.

Here is a rough translation:

2009 September 13, 2009

Praise be to God who created mankind to worship and ordered them to justice, and authorized the oppressed from the oppressor that truncates the same.

As yet. . .

Dear American people, my talk to you a reminder of the reasons atheist century and the subsequent wars and the repercussions and the way to resolve it from its origin, and with special mention of those injured in these events and asked to have recently opened an investigation into the causes of which the first important step in the right direction among the many steps wrong way on purpose During the eight years have passed lean on you.

It behooves the American people all that tends towards them as delay in your knowledge of those reasons Klvkm The price to no avail, the administration was the White House, one of the parties to the conflict have shown you in the past years of war is necessary to save your security, which is keen to do wise to listen to the parties the conflict to know the truth, Voaeroni Osmaekm.

Beginning, I say: We have already shown, and we have stated many times in more than two decades since the cause of our disagreement with you is your support of your allies the Israelis are occupying our land of Palestine, Vemoagafkm this with some other grievances that led us to do the events of ten atheist, and if you know the size of our suffering from the oppression of the Jews with the support of our them to the U.S. several administrations you know that both our nations victims of White House policy, which is in fact a hostage in the hands of pressure groups, especially large corporations and the Israeli lobby.

It was better than the shows you ten reasons atheist is one of your fellow citizens client veteran former CIA and that his conscience woke up in eighth place and decided to tell the truth despite the threats, and explain to you a letter atheist ten stood some work especially for this purpose of his book entitled: (a killer's apology a fee).

As regards the clarification of the suffering of our people in Palestine, he acknowledged Obama's recent speech in Cairo in the suffering of our people are living under occupation and siege, and the matter becomes clearer if you read what was written by your President Jimmy Carter on Israeli racism against our people in Palestine, and also heard the statement a few weeks ago During his visit to the devastating siege of Gaza, who said: "The people of Gaza to deal with animals more than they are human beings," Being God and yes proxy.

Here we should stop consuming, it is in between the carrying sidearms iota of mercy, can not help but sympathize with those of the vulnerable elderly, women and children who are under siege killer, and above them was hurt Zionists of white phosphorus incendiary bombs, American-made, life is tragic beyond borders to the extent that children are dying in the hands of parents and doctors to the lack of food, medicine and electricity, it is the right and a disgrace to the world's politicians are so satisfied and most of the people, and informed consent and voluntary manslaughter, under the influence of the Israel lobby in America, explains the details of this two of your fellow citizens are John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt in the book (the Israeli lobby in the United States), and after your reading of the proposed Sttalon wrote the truth and Stsabon very shocked to the size of the deception practiced upon you and Stalmon also that those who make statements today in the White House, claiming that Hropkm us necessary to your security but they work along the lines of Cheney, Bush, and promote the policies of intimidation prior marketed to big corporate interests at the expense related to your blood and your economy, these are in fact those who impose upon you the wars and not the jihadists, but we defend our right to liberate our land.

Tdbertm in if you're doing well you know that the White House occupied by the pressure and groups should work towards their release instead of fighting for the liberation of Iraq as Bush claimed, in which case the leader of the White House in this atmosphere, regardless of its name train driver has only to walk on the tracks made by the groups pressure that otherwise hindered the course and feared that his fate be fate of former President Kennedy and his brother.

In short: It is time that Taathrroa of fear and intellectual terrorism practiced by you neo-cons and the Israeli lobby, finally to put Halvkm file with the Israelis on the table and ask yourselves whether your position to specify your security and your blood and your sons and your wealth and your Ozaivkm your economy and your homes and your reputation and I love you, or the security of Israelis and their children and their economy, the you choose your security and stop wars - and this is shown by opinion polls - it requires you to take action at the hands of those who abuse our security from you, and we are ready to respond with this option on a sound footing, just as already mentioned.

The important point here should be drawn to about the war and stop is that when Bush took power and installed as defense minister contributed more in the killing of two million vulnerable villagers in Vietnam, day wise men predicted that Bush sets the stage for new massacres during his reign and this is what was in Iraq and Afghanistan, and then received the Obama and kept the men Cheney and Bush senior leadership at the Pentagon, Mullen and Cguits Putrios aware that Obama is the wise man will not be vulnerable can stop the war, but also promised to drag its feet to the maximum extent possible, even if he has something of the order of the chain of command to the generals opposed to this absurd war forces commander in Iraq, General Sanchez, former commander of Central Command, which forced him to resign before Bush left the White House a period of easy because of his opposition to the war and set up instead of Isaaraa after him.

Moreover, under the cover of Obama's readiness to cooperate with the Republicans, passed a big trick where you stay on the most important and most dangerous men and a minister from Cheney to continue the war, and you will see with the days you have not changed in the White House but faces the blunt truth is that the neocons are still throwing Bzlalhm heavy on you.

And the promises of all the war stopped all well, or if other, then we must continue the war of attrition to you on all axes as possible We had used the Soviet Union ten years to dismantle the grace of God Almighty and become rubble, Vtauloa in the war if you like you are Tkhodon Losing a desperate war for the benefit of you and others seems to have no end in sight.

The Bcrkm Russian generals who have gone through the battles in Afghanistan before the war's outcome Tbdwoha, but you do not like mentors, War saw their money be borrowed with interest Almngol to spend it, and soldiers Mnharon moral commit suicide every day to escape them, for they lost the war, God willing.

This war is prescribed by your doctors Cheney and Bush drug events atheist century, was the most bitter and the bitterness of losing the same events, so that the debt vehicle to kill almost all of America's economy has been said: and some medicine is easier than the disease.

We thank God Almighty for Awatguena We carry our weapons, fighting evil in the poles of East and West Thirty years ago, we have not recorded a single case of suicide, despite international stalking us thank God and gratitude, and this will tell the integrity of our faith, and justice of our cause, and God willing, we are headed to liberate our land, Patience is our weapon is God, false victory, and will not give up on the ceiling We held in Palestine is greater than our commitment to our lives.

Vtauloa in the war if you like, I swear it will never compromise ..

What Tnqm war Alawan me
Basel two years of talk
To like this but my mother bore me

Peace be upon those who follow true guidance

[edit on 9/13/09 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ekhlaas forum Dead again.

It only lasted 4 days.

Hahahaha.

Some present.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The coward Zawahiri finally got out his 911 anniversary statement almost 2 weeks late, which goes to show the impact that the unknown web crusader who is taking down their sites is having.

The video is 106 minutes long with arabic subtitles.
Titled "The West and the Dark Tunnel".

The traitor Adam Gadahn is in it, and it has footage of US soldier Bowe Berghdahl, who was kidnapped by the Taliban on June 30, 2009 and is still being held.

You can safely view the video here although I really don't know why anyone would bother to watch the ravings of a lunatic.

[edit on 9/22/09 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Zawahiri "Muslim nation"

Not plural. "nation". One nation, under Allah, with liberty and justice for all... muslims. *raise the green flag*

AQ is still on with their plan and will not stop until it's complete, like Terminator. And oh they are pissed that their cell in NYC effed up.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
New Bin Laden statement

Titled: A Message to the People of Europe

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcb8d3d95685.gif[/atsimg]

The "video" is a still image of OBL with audio of "his" voice.
It's a little over 4 minutes long.
It does have english subtitles.
I read that it also had a version with German subtitles.

English Translation
Say to those who disbelieve: if they desist, that which has passed will be forgiven them; but if they return [to their misdeeds], then the example of previous peoples has already passed before them. (8:38)

All praise is due to Allah, who forbade injustice for himself and made it forbidden among humans. As for what comes after:

To the European peoples: peace be upon he who follows the guidance. You are aware that oppression topples those who commit it and injustice has unhealthy consequences for the unjust, and that one of the greatest forms of injustice is to kill people without right, yet this is exactly what your governments and soldiers are committing under the umbrella of the NATO alliance in Afghanistan.

They are killing women, children and elderly men whose only crime was that Bush became angry with them, although you know that they didn't perpetrate any aggression against Europe and had no connection to the events in America.

So on what basis are you violating what you talk about holding in high esteem, like justice and human rights? Would that you reflect in the matter and ask wise and reasonable people, because it won't be long until the dust of war clears in Afghanistan, at which point you won't fin a trace of any American, because they will have gone away far beyond the Atlantic, Allah permitting, and just us and you will remain, for the oppressed to retaliate from his oppressor.

There is a lesson for you in the situation of your sister Georgia. Its people were bombed and humiliated, so they asked for help from America to restore sovereignty over what had been seized from them, but the latter provided them with nothing but empty words; and after they insisted, American ships finally came, not to restore Ossetia and Abkhazia, but rather, to provide what they had no need for: a few tents and a little food and laundry detergent. So reflect on that deeply.

An intelligent man doesn't waste his money and sons for a gang of criminals in Washington, ans it is a shameful thing for a person to be in a coalition whose supreme commander has no regard for human life and intentionally bombs villagers from the air; and I am a witness to that. Than the Humvees come along, and when it becomes clear to them that those killed were children, American generosity gushes forth in all its abundance and they give the victims' relatives $100 for every child killed.

This is the painful fact; and is there to be found in Europe a ram for 100 dollars? This is the value of the life of our innocent children in the eyes of Washington and it allies, so what do you expect our reaction to be? Were you to see what your American ally and his helpers did in northern Afghanistan, and how they packed thousands of Taliban into freight container like sardines and locked them inside until they died or were thrown into the river, you would understand the causes of the bloody events in Madrid and London.

Everything I mentioned has been documented, but when the United Nations began investigating the crimes committed in the north, the Bush administration applied pressure on it and the investigation was stopped. This is American justice.

To sum up, then: we are neither asking for trivial or invalid nor for something overstepping the bounds. On the contrary, justice demands that you lift your oppression and withdraw your troops, and reason demands that you don't hurt your neighbors. If today Europe is suffering the travails of the economic crisis, and the heart of Europe is no longer number one in world exports, and America is reeling from the hemorrhage caused by the economic war, the how do you think you fare after America pulls out - Allah permitting - for us to retaliate from the oppressor on behalf of the oppressed?

So the happy one is he who learns from others' mistakes, and an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure, and returning to the truth is better than persisting in error.

And peace be upon he who follows the guidance.

And if they incline towards peace, than incline too towards it, and put your trust in Allah. He is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.

[edit on 9/25/09 by makeitso]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
A new video from as Sahab appears to maybe have a new image of bin laden in it.

Did Qaeda Just Release New Bin Laden Pics?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

A new video from as Sahab appears to maybe have a new image of bin laden in it.

Did Qaeda Just Release New Bin Laden Pics?

bin Laden is dead. Of course the technology that AQ uses to resurect him is the same as Spaceships over Haiti and comes from Germany with high expertise. Karzai's brother probably confirmed that when he handed over the videos before they got the the media hands. Wait, if Karzai's brother can get that up close and personal with goathead Zawahiri that must mean they eat and talk, I mean talk and then eat together. Those actions are seperate of course because of tradition.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Crap.

I just saw that the traitor Adam Gadahn just released a new video.

I hoped that he was no longer with this world.

Title: The Mujahideen don't target Muslims

Apparently trying to refute the recently released study by the Combatting Trerroism Center showing that AQ does in fact mostly kill Muslims.

That must've touched a nerve huh?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82692388f10c.jpg[/atsimg]
Good Job CTC!

[edit on 12/12/09 by makeitso]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Zawahiri poked his head up again in a new video titled:

صنم الوحدة الوطنية.....للشيخ الدكتور/ أيمن الظواهري

err, I mean;
a wise word to the nation: national unity fetish, or something like that.

Anyway its a 25 minute all arabic video.
Yup, its another longwinded yawner.

You can find it at
Youtube of course, or Archive.org or any of the standard terror sites.

Perhaps it would be safer to read about it in the news.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join