It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is a communist!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think that George Bush is a communist because he keeps making these stupid departments such as homeland security becuase he wants to controll all of us, then he'll declare mart. law and put us in labor camps if we refuse the NWO....

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
[sarcasm]thats crazy talk! Bush is this countrys savior in a time of darkness!! [/sarcasm]

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I think that George Bush is a communist because he keeps making these stupid departments such as homeland security becuase he wants to controll all of us, then he'll declare mart. law and put us in labor camps if we refuse the NWO....

Dont you know that the only we can remain free is to unquestionably obey every command of our leaders?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
...exactly we'd be a bunch of drones! Mindless drones!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Surrender your freedoms or Bush I mean the terrorist will attack. You must comply, obey and consume. Never think for yourself this is treason. Support the lies I mean the troops!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I really like you people.. sharing the same view...BUSH IS THE TERRORIST!

Joe

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The "repugnants" as Colonel calls them must not be awake yet.

I suppose blindly supporting bush takes a lot out of you...

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Colonel? Is he interested in politics?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Colonel? Is he interested in politics?

ROFLMAO

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Pardon me? I don't know what you mean?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
i wonder how everyone is going to spin this once bush does leave office and no martial law is declared, noone is put into camps and no NWO controls the world.

i am seriously wondering how some of you are going to back pedal when all this doom and gloom you're spreading doesnt happen.

i'll make sure to bring a lot of popcorn to watch the show!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
But what if it does happen though...?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
oh blah dee oh blah dah, life goes on.

you adapt, you overcome, you deal with it.

i'm not going to spend my waking moments living in fear of something i alone cannot stop and i wont spend my time spreading my worst fears because it catches on like wild fire, especially on this board. i truly think some of you believe these things will happen because you want them to happen because some of you hate bush so much you're hoping an entire nation/world goes down in flames in the hopes of saying "see? i told you so"

thats a sad way to live your life.

every second that passes on this planet you will never get back, try spending your precious seconds left on something a little more useful like....being more positive, doing something worthwhile, complaining isnt it. live your life with zest instead of dark gloomy BS you cant say with any certainty is going to happen.

i deal with life as it comes to to me. i dont speculate what may or may not happen because it makes you paranoid. i use to do that all the time i stopped doing it. none of us really knows what's going to happen in the future but saying with any amount of certainty that bush is going to declare martial law and become a dictator is a little far fetched. how many times has that happened with this country before? do you have any idea how many times this was said about previous presidents?

its all the same BS except its a different president. all these bad things people have said were going to happen back the 80's never happened, even though lots of people said reagan was going to drive us to WWIII. did it happen? where's the nuclear halocaust that everyone screamed we were going to have under reagan and the first bush? i remember hearing all the scare talk that reagan was going to kill us all and the country was going to go down the toilet and never recover and this and that was going to happen and blah blah blah.

my life is short and i'm not wasting it on negative # that may or may not happen. i have more important things to do like live my life. i'm going to go out there and tear off a piece for myself and have some happiness while i still have the chance. i may die today or i might die in 4 years i dont know. but whatever happens i'll deal with it when it happens. if you want to wring your hands and sit there and worry and wrap aluminum foil around your head and be an alarmist go right ahead.

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Pardon me? I don't know what you mean?

I know you are new, read some of his posts and you will see and welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Oh thanks...yep good ole Colonel.. I saw a few... hes the Moderator of the mud pit, and he has some interesting views. I have had a very warm welcome here and I thank everyone for that!

Joe

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yeah, that's nice and patronising and all PrankMonkey, except this seems to be exactly the place for the political sniping, In fact isn't that what it's for? It doesn't mean everyone devotes every waking minute to it. The happy-everything-is-rosy forums just down the hall.

Your kidding yourself if you think the Bush hatred is all about 'NWO martial law paranoia' etc, It�s not. It's a lot of # most of it. I, and mostly everyone else with a gripe against Bush is concerned about things like government for business - business for government mutual supporting infrastructures and corruption, lies, deceit, warmongering, the environment and a million and one other things that are firmly stuck in reality.

BTW GovConspiracy, the Bush admin is Fascist, not Communist.

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by kegs]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well monkey if we didn't raise the alarms Bush would have already turned us into a police state. We are having an affect on what is going on in Washington. I don�t live my life for the present. I live my life for my child�s future and she won�t have one if the policies of the United States don�t change. You call us all crazies because we believe Bush is behind the terrorist so be it. The information available does point to the fact he knew it was coming at the very least!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I could see how he would a Fascist...

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Well monkey if we didn't raise the alarms Bush would have already turned us into a police state. We are having an affect on what is going on in Washington. I don�t live my life for the present. I live my life for my child�s future and she won�t have one if the policies of the United States don�t change. You call us all crazies because we believe Bush is behind the terrorist so be it. The information available does point to the fact he knew it was coming at the very least!

uh huh and that sounds very similar to the right wing nuts out there and clinton and how the country would have become a touchy feely utopia if it werent for them and yada yada yada.

ever stop and wonder how many politicians know about things before they happen and do nothing or do you only do this to bush? it'd be impossible for only ONE politician to know about it since everything spreads like a bad case of diaper rash through out the capitol building and the white house.

i never said any of you were crazy, you're theories can be far fetched but dont put words into my mouth. one can put out a far fetched idea without being called a crazy.

you all seem pretty normal except when it comes to bush then you all go into a white hot rage. WTF for? is getting mad and insulting really doing anything? he hasnt left office yet, he isnt impeached, he's still doing his job but you're still angry and bitter. you can control or it will control you. choice is yours and whatever you do is your right i just dont think its healthy to be this angry hateful and negative.

dont mind me, carry on with your bush blood lust fest.

dang typos!

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

you all seem pretty normal except when it comes to bush then you all go into a white hot rage. WTF for?

For me its not just bush they ALL piss me off

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join