It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Googled 33 and found this Government document

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I googled the number 33 because I've been seeing it almost every time I look at the clock. I'm not joking. It's getting a bit creepy.

Anyway this 198 page government document came up in the number 6 position.

I just figured that it would be an interesting read for some people on this board. Please post back if you find anything interesting and worth discussing.

www.gao.gov...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Interesting, because when I google 33 nothing of the sort appears ...

www.google.co.uk...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

Are you sure you only entered 33 ?

Edit: I checked out 'number 33' as well and nothing there either except some reference to Masons and Occultists revering the number!)

[edit on 18-7-2007 by Essan]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
At the end of that doc - it lists some of the National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directives

For a full list of these of directives see
www.fas.org...
This also includes past president directives going back as far as Truman.

An awful lot to read through here

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

fficial&client=firefox-a

Edit: I checked out 'number 33' as well and nothing there either except some reference to Masons and Occultists revering the number!)

Yup. All I put in the search box was 33. The document comes up on the very first page, second from the bottom. I didn't count repeated URLs, but even if you do it's still in the top ten. Do I need to post a screen shot to prove it?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

fficial&client=firefox-a

That might be because you live in the UK. So the search would read your IP as from the UK and give you a different search result though I am not sure why. Your search result URL shows google.co.uk where mine does not. My search did bring up the PDF the OP is referring to. It is from 2005 and seems to be dealing with the DHS (Department of Homeland Security).

Here is my search link so that you can see it.
www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
Your search result URL shows google.co.uk where mine does not. My search did bring up the PDF the OP is referring to. It is from 2005 and seems to be dealing with the DHS (Department of Homeland Security).

www.google.com...

Now this is getting really interesting - because even clicking on your link I still can't see it ...... (only looked at first 3 pages)

It must be a UK/USA thing but it gets me wondering what else this affects? If I'm searching for some info in the UK does google edit what I can access? (or vice versa)

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
People who experience the 11:11 Phenomenon see this number quite often as well as all of the other sequential and repetitive number combinations. Do you ever wake up from a sound sleep at 11:11, or 1:11, or 3:33 or 4:44, etc.?

You should do a search on the 11:11 Phenomenon - you might find it interesting -

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Your search result URL shows google.co.uk where mine does not. My search did bring up the PDF the OP is referring to. It is from 2005 and seems to be dealing with the DHS (Department of Homeland Security).

www.google.com...

Now this is getting really interesting - because even clicking on your link I still can't see it ...... (only looked at first 3 pages)

It must be a UK/USA thing but it gets me wondering what else this affects? If I'm searching for some info in the UK does google edit what I can access? (or vice versa)

That is interesting, maybe there is a real conspiracy here just nothing to do with the original OP.

Or I could just be overly parinoid. Though it does make you wonder why you are seeing a different google search than people in the US.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NTSFR2
People who experience the 11:11 Phenomenon see this number quite often as well as all of the other sequential and repetitive number combinations. Do you ever wake up from a sound sleep at 11:11, or 1:11, or 3:33 or 4:44, etc.?

You should do a search on the 11:11 Phenomenon - you might find it interesting -

I have woken up many times to see these numbers. I started seeing 111 all over the place about 20 years ago when I was in college. I even met a girl at the time and found out that her birthday was January 11th. I noticed it heavily for about 6 months and then it sort of faded away. This 33 thing is freaking me out because it is so consistent and it keeps hitting me when I least expect it. It is by far the most obvious instance of this sort of thing that I've ever experienced. Just after I posted this thread it happened again. I live in an apartment building with a shared laundry room and I went in to see if it was occupied- I looked at the dryer and 33 minutes were left on the timer. Noticing it once in a while is one thing, but when it happens consistently almost every time I look at a clock, boy it's creepy. I don't know what to make of it. Is something trying to communicate with me? Am I living in the brain of a machine? or is it just a crazy coincidence that goes beyond random chance? I know that I'm not imagining it.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Or I could just be overly parinoid. Though it does make you wonder why you are seeing a different google search than people in the US.

I live in the US, and when I type in 33 into google that page shows up on the first page, second to the bottom as the OP said. This is getting strange.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackRuby

I have woken up many times to see these numbers. I started seeing 111 all over the place about 20 years ago when I was in college. I even met a girl at the time and found out that her birthday was January 11th. I noticed it heavily for about 6 months and then it sort of faded away. This 33 thing is freaking me out because it is so consistent and it keeps hitting me when I least expect it. It is by far the most obvious instance of this sort of thing that I've ever experienced. Just after I posted this thread it happened again. I live in an apartment building with a shared laundry room and I went in to see if it was occupied- I looked at the dryer and 33 minutes were left on the timer. Noticing it once in a while is one thing, but when it happens consistently almost every time I look at a clock, boy it's creepy. I don't know what to make of it. Is something trying to communicate with me? Am I living in the brain of a machine? or is it just a crazy coincidence that goes beyond random chance? I know that I'm not imagining it.

I believe you because it happens to me and has been happening for about 21 years. If you want, I can send you an email with a little more info from my own observations. [email protected]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I live in the east coast of the united states and when i typed 33 in it was the second to the last on the first page. it may also have to do with what search engine your using. I used google.

But the home land security documentation is scary in itself. The reason why it came up is because there where 33 initiatives that where addressed within the entire draft. And the number 33 was one of the key words.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
per the document...

27 billion in spending by the DHS alone!?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I believe you because it happens to me and has been happening for about 21 years. If you want, I can send you an email with a little more info from my own observations. [email protected]

Yes please! Please send it as a u2u.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is getting way too strange. I just went into my profile area and look what I found.

I know some of you will say that I'm seeking this sh8t out but honestly I'm not. This is boggling my mind!

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Google often shows different results for the same searches. They have multiple 'datacenters' with slightly different copies of databases.

For example if you search something at work and it's in spot #1 when you get home in maybe in spot #5 on page 3 because you've pulled your results from a different google datacenter.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

That is pretty creepy actually, extremely creepy, for a variety of personal reasons. Suffice to say, be careful, don't let the numbers get the best of you and always remain in control.

My step-brother complained of repeatedly seeing these numbers, and feeling physical pain (headaches, stomach cramps etc) when he looked at the numbers or thought about them for too long. He ended up killing himself (maybe accidentally) for unknown reasons on March 3rd, 2003. He had a long history of mental illness before his obsession began, and undoubtedly it was primarily due to this (his mental instabilities) that his tragedy happened.

But be careful, happy thoughts and good vibes your way man, I've heard of some people find those numbers to bring them extraordinary amounts of good luck, hopefully this will hold true for you as well.

edited for clarity

[edit on 19-7-2007 by CaptainJailew]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

This is getting way too strange. I just went into my profile area and look what I found.

I know some of you will say that I'm seeking this sh8t out but honestly I'm not. This is boggling my mind!

Actually you've got a trifecta there of master numbers. That really is remarkable. Check out your flagged--it's 22.

In numerology, master numbers have an exponentially greater influence than normal ones, obviously because they are doubled. The most important are 11, 22 and 33--and you've got them all.

There are a number of websites on numerology that explain the meaning of these numbers, you can dare to google again and read up on them.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Also if you add the date 18+2+0+0+7=27 then 27+6(threads started)=33!

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Although I've always put myself into the category of 'numerology, my arse' I have been aware of this strange multiple-same-digit-time-thing happening rather frequently over the last few weeks...perhaps it's due to subliminal board posts that I should go and read up on the phenomenon sometime

top topics

join