It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's Longest Conspiracy Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
www.ciagents.com...

It all started back in 3500 BC, when the Celts were spreading out over western Europe. The most powerful Celts remaining are the Welsh, less than two million people, yet look at their impact on the world. The first "Knights" were King Arthur and his Round Table, and who was telling them what to do? A Welsh Druid (Merlin). Ever since, the Welsh have been running the world. The most powerful and influential men in history were all Welsh: King Arthur, Merlin, Owain Glyndwr, King Henry VIII (and all the Tudor family), three Welshmen signed the Declaration of Independence, more than half of the men who stood at the Alamo were Welsh (Davy Crockett was Welsh), David Lloyd George, Nixon was of Welsh descent, Tom Jones, Anthony Hopkins, Dylan Thomas, Richard Burton...all Welsh. Princess Diana...Princess of WALES, the Welsh built Stonehenge...how can such a tiny country have such a huge influence on the world UNLESS THEY ARE THE REAL ILLUMINATI???!!!

Continued....

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Interesting idea. For example my father's family are Irish and the name is originally traced to Wales. Actually my last name is a variation on the word Welsh but I don't care to reveal it.

But I also know that many people that populated Wales were in fact Normans from Normandy (northern France).

But it gets more interesting yet for the Normans are not really French at all. They were a separate empire the result of viking settlement eg. from Denmark many hundreds of years prior.

There is good argument to link Celts directly in many lines to the Nordics or Vikings. The connections are undeniable.

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by THENEO]

new topics

join