It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sick of all this drone stuff!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Consider this a rant more than a spam ok?

So not only this Drone stuff anoys me but more that the people actually believe this! I went to UFOCASEBOOK and questioned the Isaac stuff and they like attacked me but with no valid arguments.

For me there is absolutely NO REASON to believe this,

1. The first pictures clearly indicated that these were created and possibly modified by Photoshop Elements II ( EXIF data )

2. Absolute easy witness reports, they never get heard again, they never tell anything again, and it sounds just like a good story. Unsupportive witnesses.

3. Image errors, yes there are some. In some of the pictures you can see that the "Drone's" shape in pixels doesnn't match the rest of the picture.

4. There are also video clips including the usual fake structure like not lasting even a minute.

5. Now this hilarious story see thread "Alien forces to correct earth" now didn't it become clear enough when you read the word "drones"

I mean you have to be skeptical.

And my very fair amount of skepsis tells me that this is big hoax, and i want this to end right now, because Drone threads are for me considered SPAM, yes FULL SPAMMAGE and waste of energy.

We don't need fake stories to pull someone's interest into this topic.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Sorry to get on your goat but the pics still look real to me, though I don't think they belong to the "aliens". Having seen some real UFOs (what I think were definitely alien objects) hoax pictures do folk like me no favours when I'm trying to convince others of what I've seen.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I'm sorry you're sick of all of this. I am actually enjoying it. This is one of the most interesting things to come across ATS in awhile. It gets everyones gears turning. I 99% believe it to be a hoax, but not when it first came out. When it did come out, I was like, "THIS IS IT!", but have been swayed to the CGI side. The debates have been heated, but mentally stimulating. There has been a lot of good detective work on this issue. The thing I would like to see is to have the hoaxer/hoaxers identified. That would be the perfect ending to this. And if it turns out to not be a hoax, well then.....

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It got me atfirst aswell.

Of course they should look real :-/

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 18-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Im not even that interested in it, but i must say the pictures are still pretty entertaining, and its providing something for people to do/work through, which can only be a positive thing!

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
You believe in soul catchers on the moon, but people talking about "the drone" make you sick ?

ooooookey

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker

It got me atfirst aswell.

Of course they should look real :-/

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 18-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]
Sorry, re-phrase. I still think it's a real object/s.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
Consider this a rant more than a spam ok?

A single post in a news group or forum is not spam, at least by original definition.

1. The first pictures clearly indicated that these were created and possibly modified by Photoshop Elements II ( EXIF data )

I don't think there is much reality in the pictures but passing a picture through photoshop or any other editor does not mean the photo has to fake.

I mean you have to be skeptical.

Yes I am also.

[edit on 7/18/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Actually the latest caret drones too me seem just too good to be true and with way too much exposed detail ie: Writings,etc... They do look very reminiscent of CGI or hybrid type of editing to me but Im not an expert. I mean these are nothing like previous UFo pic's that I can remember.
The one thing though is these objects kinda look like small models made too look big especially the first CC drone images.
The good of this all is that I was prompted to buy and start carrying a new and pretty affordable($225 new) 32x Mini DV vid recorder/camera wherever I go so if I see this stuff Im getting vids and pic,s. But Im rarely that lucky sadly.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by VType]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just like a good crossword puzzle, 3D tesseract, murder mystery, geocached quarry, rubik's cube, sunken treasure, optical illusion, brain teaser, magic show, nonogram, or anagram - the drones allow us to exercise our mind, practice critical thinking, contemplate the unknown, exert our powers of observation, undertake deductive reasoning, and contribute to a community of like-minded problem-solvers.

Of course the drones are likely fake, perpetrated by a hoaxter of dubious intent, probably CGI, and may, ultimately have nothing whatsoever to do with Aliens, UFOs, black projects, secret societies, reversed engineering, antigravity, or any other conspiratorial revelation. So what?

We're enjoying the process of discovery. We're establishing relationships among friends with similar interests. We're using our collective intellect to debate and discuss possibilities. This, in itself and in aggregate, makes it all worth it - even if the outcome is nothing but a domestic prankster. To have generated as much interest as it has, worldwide and in forums of many types says something about its effectiveness and attraction.

It reflects our affinity to such ideas and makes the time well spent and, in my opinion, worthwhile. Exploring the drones has led me down many paths of discovery that I might have never been exposed to otherwise. For that I am grateful.

I, for one, will continue to participate, and would encourage you to as well. ATS is a community of thinkers. We like problems like this. We aren't collectively running to the rooftops to shout warnings of an invasion - we're merely examining a conundrum with a cryptographic inscrutability and intriguing perplexity.

Why not join us? I'm sure you'd be welcome and have something meaningful to contribute after you 'look under the hood' a bit more. We could use the help.

In any case, we value your opinion - even if it is simply that you've become "sick of all this drone stuff..."

[edit on 7/18/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm sick of these damned drones too.

Drones...Pez & Pixie Sticks....pinata stick=Fun!

Common someone join me in the first galactic interspeciecies sport (invented right here on earth!) called dronata! It's played just like the game pinata, but not always at parties. and instead of candy spilling out little aliens do. They're good with a little salt and garlic...i've been told. Already becoming popular in some parts of the country.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Some of the mods admit it's a hoax, why haven't the threads been labeled as such and then shut down?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Some of the mods admit it's a hoax, why haven't the threads been labeled as such and then shut down?

Because some of us would like to know who the hoaxer is. Mods have not "admitted" it to be a hoax though most might "agree" that it is.

Outrageo, perfectly stated

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Outrageo has managed to CAPTURE the essence of AboveTopSecret.com in a single post (above) and i APPLAUD IT openly!

(plus 25,000 ATS points for Outrageo
)

Springer...

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Springer...I could not agree more! I almost shed a tear while reading that response by outrageo. Beautifully written!!!

Off the topic, but thank you Springer for the applause you gave me. Wish I could give outrageo one, or two!

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
it just goes to show how little there is to talk about in the ufo field.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
If people would just dig really deep into the original photos and story that first appeared, they would see it's viral marketing for the Halo 3 game.

Look around and you'll find copies of the e-mail sent out that contained a cryptic paragraph which contained a website when someone cracked it. The website lead to a couple more sites. On all these sites it was obvious the game the marketing was based on was Halo 3 and one featured close-up images of the writing on the bottom of the drone images.

I was one of the ones who got that e-mail because I'm a beta tester for Microsoft software and games and I get e-mails all the time for games. I didn't think much of it at the time when I got it because of the cryptic side of it. Marketing like that sometimes gets on my nerves. I don't think it fits in with games, but more on the movie or music side of marketing. It was used great for Nine Inch Nails new album Year Zero and it's being used right now for that new "Cloverfield" movie.

Anyway. The drones have a very "Halo design" to them and anyone who has played Halo more than once should recognize that. I also noticed that a few people asking about the drones and any possible connection to Halo 3 on Bungie's forums were deleted. That's a clear red flag to me when a thread goes unanswered and quickly deleted as if they really want nothing to do with it.

I could be completely wrong, but those drone images appearing on a viral marketing site that hints at Halo 3 is too obvious in my opinion.

EDIT: If anyone wants to read more about what i'm talking about visit this link www.destructoid.com...

It talks about that e-mail message and all the connections to Halo 3 including the original drone images. Below is an image of that e-mail that was sent out. Look at the symbol on the wall to the right. Looks a lot like how the drone may look when seen from underneath it.

[edit on 19-7-2007 by nightmare_david]

[edit on 19-7-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Did i miss a new edition of the drone recently, or are you still paining yourself over the ones form months ago.

Just take it easy, this, if it is not real, will simply melt away if you let it.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Exepct for that sticky on the Chadsquito.....

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If the CARET drones are in fact a viral marketing campaign, would there not be legal ramifications for involving Coast to Coast AM (a legitimate radio program) for knowingly providing them with misinformation, and causing damage to their credibility if this is discovered to be a hoax?

It just seems like the makers of Halo 3 have gone too far with their marketing campaign, if that's what this is.

Whatever happens, I guess we'll find out if it's connected to Halo 3 once the game comes out.

Personally, I'm more than a little skeptical about the drone images, but even if they are fake, I don't think they're connected to viral marketing. Well, at least not for Halo.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
not this again..there's a few hundred pages devoted to this. Read thru it & close this thread someone!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join