It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I photographed a UFO over Puget Sound July 16 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I photographed a UFO over Puget Sound from Alki Beach just after sunset on July 16th 2007. This is the fourth time I've photographed UFO's in the Puget Sound region in the last year. The first time was an orb UFO north from the Edmonds ferry last August, then in March 2007 another orb UFO north from Richmond Beach. Then in May, a formation of six orb UFOs from Juanita Beach, and on July 16th 2007, a teardrop shaped UFO from Alki Beach in Seattle just after sunset.

I was actually trying to photograph the sunset and just happened to capture this UFO by accident.

If you want to see the rest they are available on my blog at www.eskimo.com....

I don't understand why other people aren't seeing and reporting these. I really want to know what is going on here.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Could be a bird in fast flight.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I must say, that's a very interesting picture.

Is there a member in the house that could blow that up a bit to see if anymore detail can be seen ?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Image only saved @ 85% quality (gimp default), minor imperfections MAY have been introduced.

200 or 250%, i forget

with edge detection

500 %

[edit on 18-7-2007 by NoobieDoobieDo]

UPDATE :

same image but 100% jpg quality and zoomed WAY in, note the pixel distortion around the `object`.. no conclusions... just saying.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
looks like a bird to me man :-/

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Pretty cool pic, whatever it is. Did you hear anything like a plane flying over? Looks a little too big to be a bird, imho.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
ok i might be crazy but in the last pic from noobie that is really blown up .. isnt there a solid vertical line to the right of the craft? this coupled with the slkighlty blured pixelization around the craft.. screams copy and paste to me

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Very nice work NoobieDoobieDo.

Did you use the hi-res image posted here:
www.eskimo.com...

It could be an aircraft descending through the clouds and just caught a the perfect angle to give it the appearance of something other than a plane.

[edit on 18/7/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
ok i might be crazy but in the last pic from noobie that is really blown up .. isnt there a solid vertical line to the right of the craft? this coupled with the slkighlty blured pixelization around the craft.. screams copy and paste to me

I can see that now that you pointed it out. Does look a little suspicious.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Great pic.

I am certainly no expert but looks like you managed to get a good shot.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
800x zoom and 100% JPG quality

"Smooth" pixel distortion above, but not below object.

If you were to photoshop this in why would someone make the left/right/bottom pixels perfect but leave the top ones messed up ? Also, as I said, the top pixel distortion is `smooth`, rounded, wavy.

Zoomed even further..

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by albie
Could be a bird in fast flight.

Yes,it could easily be a bird. Please post a link to the original image right off the camera. Also, for scaling up with GIMP, please turn off the interpolation.

My informal studies have convinced me that an object has to be bigger than 20 pixels or so to be able to rule out a bird or plane.

I'd refer you to a recent Paracast interview with Bruce Maccabee in which he discusses "orbs."

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Intreaguing set of pictures......I think the jury will be out on this one for a while......

I'm going to watch this thread closley...

MR

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cale, Logan
Pretty cool pic, whatever it is. Did you hear anything like a plane flying over? Looks a little too big to be a bird, imho.

No, could not hear any noise, definitely too big to be a bird. The shape of it kind of reminded me of the supposed Aurora pictures I've seen but no sonic boom, no pulse contrail. I have no idea what this is.

top topics

join