It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqis and other mid east men being smuggled to Us from Mexico.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Iraqis and other mid east men being smuggled to Us from Mexico.

blogs.abcnews.com

The FBI is investigating an alleged human smuggling operation based in Chaparral, N.M., that agents say is bringing "Iraqis and other Middle Eastern" individuals across the Rio Grande from Mexico.

An FBI intelligence report distributed by the Washington, D.C. Joint Terrorism Task Force, obtained by the Blotter on ABCNews.com, says the illegal ring has been bringing Iraqis across the border illegally for more than a year.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
First its they are reorganizing.
Then its they can get materials for nuclear dirty bomb.
Then it was the threat of a new spectacular terrorist event.
Then its a new threat tape from terrorists.
Then its terrorist are dispatching groups to the U.S.

Now its they been getting smuggled in for over a year.

All this withen a month or so.Good times ahead folks,sit back crack a beer and be prepaired for a wild ride.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
Then its a new threat tape from terrorists.

Where was this one??

I must have missed it.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
this is another great example in my eyes of how stupid our government is. We have all this supposed money to be throwing around for this war and we cant even keep them from sneaking in from Mexico. Whats with this to we are making it almost imposable to get to and from Canada and in my opinion they are the least of our worries.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   

All this withen a month or so.Good times ahead folks,sit back crack a beer and be prepaired for a wild ride.

Exactly. Been watching the headlines for years, this is the first time I've been worried about an "attack".

Something is coming down the pipe, this is not a test, this is not a "lets raise bush's approval ratings" stunt. This is the real deal.

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN.

Tell a friend.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoobieDoobieDo

Exactly. Been watching the headlines for years, this is the first time I've been worried about an "attack".

Me too. Even before the attempts to use liquid containers on airplanes there was no warning at all. In fact there hasn't been this much activity in the news with regard to terrorists attacking the US as long as I can remember, and I have been reading the news daily for years...

Something really is up..

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I to keep up on current events everyday.I have done so since shortly after 911.Im unable to work and this is what i do to fill my time.(sad i know)But any way i follow news websites from all around the world so i feel i have a pretty good idea as to whats going on and how different parts of the world see issues.

But i have never ever untill this year had the feeling something crazy was going to happen.Fear mongering doing its job?Or are they getting us prepaired?Either way they are doing good at both..

I also started another thread because i remembered a add i saw last week and on new years wich said be prepaired for a catostrophic event.

Here is the link to that thread,i managed to dig some stuff up..I'm not sure yet what to think of it.Here ya go.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
There does appear to be more 'talk' in the news as of late.

Could be a case of 'covering ones ass' when the ball drops. It seems they are showing all the possible loop holes for when the familiar phrase 'How could this happen?" gets thrown around.

But As usual, it is probably just hype.

Terrorist threats are becoming like gas prices.... they always seem to go during the summer months .

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana

Originally posted by NoobieDoobieDo

Something really is up..

9/11 anniversary is coming around, support for the war, the president and congress is at an all time low. I've seen "news articles" that flat out said we need another terrorist attack to "remind us" of who the enemy is, our cause and all that jazz.

Ron Paul who wants to pull out of Iraq is making decent headway as a republican candidate for president.

It's a perfect time to bomb the hell out of Amerika, fly the flag high and once again command Amerikans to put on their patriotic blinders so the globalist and international banker types can continue to suck this country dry.

AND as our economy weakens, our military stretches even more thin it'll be a great time for more movement towards the North American Union, protecting the whole of North America's borders from "terrorist" and all that.

The timing for this is just right.

Someone check the micro-wave cause I think it's about to go D I N G

I bet BushCo is already practicing crying in the mirror.

top topics

join