It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zin - Uru : The Emerald Tablets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Has anyone read over the ancient texts of the Emerald Tablets. I am currently reading through it and have some very valuable information pertaining to the Illuminati and ways of over coming them and the darkness they manipulate.

Are they truly the words of an enlightened being that came from the ancient city of Atlantis.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
looks like theres a thread about this already...

HERE

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hi,
I've read the Emerald tablets of Thoth several times, and every time I discovered new knowledge.
I can recommand you also a book : THE LOST TEACHINGS OF ATLANTIS
by John Peniel. isbn 0-9660015-3-2
It changed my life.
love and light
Caroline

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cerkit Breaker

Even though it has been on ats before...I still think that it should be discussed.

1. Is it real?
According to Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...
(This wikipedia version has only 14 lines of text. Im wondering if the version: "The
Emerald Tablets of Thoth The Atlantean" is real. Link to book. www.scribd.com... )
The oldest documentable source for the text is the Kitab Sirr al-Asrar, a compendium of advice for rulers in Arabic which purports to be a letter from Aristotle to Alexander the Great. This work was translated into Latin as Secretum Secretorum (The Secret of Secrets) by Johannes "Hispalensis" or Hispaniensis (John of Seville) ca. 1140 and by Philip of Tripoli c. 1243.

In the 14th century, the alchemist Ortolanus wrote a substantial exegesis on "The Secret of Hermes," which was influential on the subsequent development of alchemy. Many manuscripts of this copy of the Emerald Tablet and the commentary of Ortolanus survive, dating at least as far back as the 15th century.

The Tablet has also been found appended to manuscripts of the Kitab Ustuqus al-Uss al-Thani (Second Book of the Elements of Foundation) attributed to Jabir ibn Hayyan, and the Kitab Sirr al-Khaliqa wa San`at al-Tabi`a ("Book of the Secret of Creation and the Art of Nature"), dated between 650 and 830 AD.
(If you read the book. The dweller is a humanoid creature with big eyes that live underground. In semarian text they are known as the watchers.)

-Peace and enlightenment in a free country. It should be.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Thoth777]

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's real, and I recommend you all go to www.WhoNeedsLight.org

top topics

join