It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Black-NSA communicates with ETs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This story is pretty amazing. Can't be certain if it's real or fiction but it's a pretty good read all the same. Apparently this USAF pilot was trained by the NSA to communicate telepathically with space aliens.

Theodoric

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You know what would be even more amazing? Some links to that story or atleast a little more elaboration.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I take it theodoric is talking about the book "Above Black". I haven't read it yet. Personally, I don't buy much into the guy's story as it doesn't fit with a lot of other stuff I've read on the UFO/ET phenomenon. I could always be wrong though.

One thing that gets me about Mr. Sherman's story is that he never saw an alien even though he was part of all this secrecy stuff. He just thinks he was communicating with one. Ugh. You'd think he'd be at least privy to what the alien he was talking to looked like. He also doesn't think aliens are currently on this planet despite more credible reports from other people like Robert Dean. He may not have been privy to that info either, but I don't know why he wouldn't have given his secret status. Mr. Sherman also says that he hasn't come out with all his info. You'd think this bit of information he came out with now would be damning enough to get him in trouble since he's revealing knowledge on aliens. If this isn't getting him into trouble, then the rest wouldn't either, so he may as well come out with it.

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Some good observations and comments on this subject Heelstone.

Myself I have to say that I do not know, I am aware that numerous alien types like to use a telepathy to communicate and that it was a desire of the militaries around the world to find people that could do just that, communicate with said aliens.

How this is done in time and space I do not know. I have read one account on the web of a soldier that was selected for this role and did meet an alien that he was to communicate with, and in fact did so in this entitie's vicinity.

The story claims that the alien lifeforms prefer this type of communication and thus compelled the military to find people capable of it.

Whether true or not I do not know.

new topics

top topics

join