It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Enforcement!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Today on the highway I saw a Black Van with Black tinted windows and a man wearing a blue uniform inside. There was a difference with this van, it had no distinct markings on it, so that made it different from any other van. Not to mention it had black license plate numbers, and only 2 types of vehicles have that. Light duty trucks, and military vehicles. So I followed this van to see where he was going. After 45 minutes of following him he turned off at a small town in the middle of nowhere, I figured he was onto me so that's why he turned off. I didn't bother following him anymore. Has anyone seen something similar to this? A completely black vehicle with Dark black tint? He could of been anyone, but the plates tell me different.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I think that you have been reading too many comic books. Relax a bit, not everyone who has a different car is up to something.

I personally think that we are all being watched but its not by people in vans with tinted windows. What we have to worry about is the governments listening in on our emails, web traffic, phone conversations etc..... all of these are very accessible if you have the right people in place and the right technologies.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
One of these days, I hope to procure a van like that myself - and park in strange places in neighborhoods overnight.

Just for kicks.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think he was some kind of SS or possibly a secret agent!!! When he caught on to me following him he took off, i would of pursued him further but if he had a license to kill I dont know what I would of done! better safe than sorry

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Why would you follow a van? Even if it was a secret agent, why would you need to know where they are going?

And what if you found out where he was heading, then what? Sneak into the building? Capture him and take him away?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I bet thats how they recruit secret agents, wait for someone to be suspicious and try to tail them.

Just a thought.

new topics

top topics

join