It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will they ever come clean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Will the powers that be ever come clean about 9/11? Will the American population ever be (correctly) informed about what happened that day?

whether you believe this is an inside job or not no one can deny the fact that the government isnt being 100% truthful about the events that happened on that day

Do you guys really think that the government is going to cover this whole thing up FOREVER. thirty, forty, fifty years from now, is this what our children are going to be reading in their text books? that some terrorists flew a plain into 2 of our buildings and the pentagon?

Will the current "official" story be the official story that gets engraved in the stone of the this countries history?

i hope not. i hope this is only the beginning and hopefully and hopefully its soon the government will be forced to come clean.

what this force will be though i have no idea.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by The Phantom]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I'm tempted to say definitely the truth will be revealed. But then again, to this day, despite overwhelming evidence of malfeasance by the Israelis, the Liberty incident is still under the radar of public awareness. But the difference is, that happened a long time before the internet.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
they never came clean on Kennedy or Roswell, why should hey on 9/11? If they did it would mean the end of the government and America as we know it.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana

they never came clean on Kennedy or Roswell, why should hey on 9/11? If they did it would mean the end of the government and America as we know it.

Yeah correct. What benefit would America or the power within gain from telling the World 'the truth'?

The finger of blame points firmly towards the governments of Western culture for a variety of actions. Princess Diana's death in Paris, Kennedy's assassination, the link the Bush family has with the Bin Ladens etc. There's so many secrets and lies floating about. We will never know the truth, even though if you look deep inside your soul you know the real truth behind these horrible acts of greed and jealousy.

As Vipassana pointed out, it would end the government and how people react towards them. They tell the general public they made 9/11 happen so they could advance their global terror scheme? What's that going to achieve? It's just going to make the public never trust anything they do. Yes, they could boot Bush out of the White house and claim it was only him who was in charge of it all and knew what was going to happen and bring in another leader, but the trust from the public would still be zero.

If they leave it as it is it breeds confusion. Who's telling the truth, who's deceiving one another? And they still do have the backing of a lot of people who still think hijackers planned the entire thing from start to finish...so telling the public they had inside info would turn those people against them, something they don't want.

They could tell us they were involved to spread fear I guess, but they wouldn't risk that yet because of fear of losing everything they have worked towards.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana

they never came clean on Kennedyt, why should hey on 9/11? If they did it would mean the end of the government and America as we know it.

I tend to agree, I don't think they will be coming clean about 9/11 anytime soon unless they simply have no other choice.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Yeah I had some thoughts on this subject, thats why I started a thread on it already, it must have inspired this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MOD NOTE BELOW:
and thus, this thread is closed so please go to the link above to discuss this further.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by Crakeur]

new topics

top topics

join