It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone has an update on Fritz Springmeier?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hi

Ever since Springmeier was thrown into prison I can`t seem to find any updates on him. By the way am I the only one who thinks that most of the basic theory that Icke has comes from Springmeier?.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Camilo

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Don't have anything to add here except to say that Fritz is a giant in the conspiracy field. I hope he doesn't become annother William Cooper, we need to pray for him.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I agree, this guy is one of the greatest Americans of all time. I hope someone knows whats up with him, I hate to think what they could be doing to him in there.
bar none the most important researcher in the field.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Why was he incarcerated? I didn't even know about this.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

I did a google on Mr. Springmeier and found one of many videos of his lectures. I glanced through the comments and found this one by "persinos".

persinos (1 month ago)

Fritz is in Jail. Sentenced to 9 years. They railroaded him. Write to him.

Fritz Springmeier 65941-065
Federal Correctional Institute
37910 N. 45TH Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85086

Checks payable to
J.M. Irigoyen Law Corporation
Sent to.
Patricia Springmeier
700 N. Colorado Blvd., #126
Denver, CO 80206
Youtube source

I like to glance the users youtube page but found this user deleted, oddly enough.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Voltzen

This thread was the first I heard about his incarcerationl. I did a search and found this info.

Hope that helps.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voltzen
Why was he incarcerated? I didn't even know about this.

He was supposedly involved in a bank robbery. I believe he was and still is innocent.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The Illuminati have their ways to silence the lambs.

Icke had some good details on WWII Nazi finance in 'Secret Space".

Skip all the alien talk and airborne lights being anything other
than craft using Tesla designs. 500 patents were not removed
just for beam weapons. Once the ether fliers were developed,
the gaseous ether of Tesla's no longer existed for the rest of the
world.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
From Link: fritz-springmeier.dbs2000ad.com...

"I'm innocent. I'm looking forward to discovering the divine benefits of the sentence that you give me. If the Government is trying to ruin my life, they will have to try harder."

-Author Fritz Springmeier, at November 13, 2003 Sentencing

"Springmeier, a white separatist known for his anti-government writings..."

FACT: Fritz has never been a white separatist and, in fact, has a "rainbow coalition" of friends and supporters. His writings can be characterised as exposing the illuminati and anti-corrupt government.

"ultra right wing extremist Fritz Springmeier."

FACT: Fritz is neither left wing or right wing. "Ultra right wing extremist", "white separatist", these are smear labels used by lazy journalists.

From Video-"Fritz Springmeier considered himself a member of a loose-knit group known as the Army of God. Experts on US hate groups say the Army of God is a loose-knit group with no formal membership rolls."

FACT: First of all, notice that the above statement contains built in deniability--"loose-knit group" and "no formal membership rolls". These two qualifiers mean that they have absolutely no proof that Fritz belongs to the Army of God. Moreover, Fritz has never considered himself a member of the Army of God and every longterm friend of Fritz' that I have asked about this, not only denied it, but laughed at the thought of it.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Fritz actually was part of our disinformation effort. We considered you folks an "intelligence" organization, trying to collect information. Part of any counterintelligence strategy is to provide seemingly plausible, yet false, information to you. I'm not there anymore. If you want proof, look for discrepancies in the filing date and time of Frit's birth certificate.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I agree, this guy is one of the greatest Americans of all time. I hope someone knows whats up with him.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gamma79

I'm waiting to hear back if the addresses are still current. This really got me thinking about how I have never been baptized. I think that's my New Year's Resolution. I haven't been to church in 20 years, but read stuff all the time. I have started praying more, so I do have the ball rolling to start with
I will be praying for Fritz, I promise. He woke me up to a lot of things that are going on.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The update on Fritz Springmeier is that since October 20, 2008, he was moved from the Federal Correctional Institution Sheridan Oregon to the Federal Correctional Institution Lompoc in California.

His address is:

Fritz Springmeier #65941-065
Federal Correctional Institution Lompoc
3600 Guard Road
Lompoc, CA 93436

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I was looking for a way to contact him concerning a statement in his mind control book with the monarch programing.

I will leave it here.

In the book, he stated that the slaves were given the cure for aids.

I believe this "cure" stemmed from the electro-shocks the slaves received from their programmers.

Research by a Dr. Bob Beck has revealed that the powers that be have been surpressing the cure since the early 1900's. This information was again surpressed after being rediscovered in 1990's.

If a small currnt is applied to human blood (50-100uA) the foriegn bodies in the blood have the charge of their outer surface altered. This causes them to become unable to attach themselves to healthy cells. These bacteria and viruses are then flushed out through the liver and kidneys.

The biggest drawback to the electro-treatment of the blood can be neurological. This is not do the the electricity. This is due to the over-abundance of toxins which are released when too aggressive a treatment is carried out for the start of treatment. If the toxins are too high the body can not get rid of them fast enough and the toxins will in effect poison the brain causing damage.

At this point I am still researching to see if it is possible to reverse this condition. As you can imagine it is hard to find material on the matter.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

thanks for giving us Fritz's new address. Let's all write to him and give him our moral support and let him know that he is not forgotten and that we love and appreciate him for all his courage, faith and deep conviction.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Voltzen

For drugs, my dear... drugs

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BARAKATUHU
reply to post by Voltzen

For drugs, my dear... drugs

nice research buddy...

it was actually bank robbery, my dear...bank robbery

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
not to stray from the topic, but i think someone who read ALL of his books should comment on this--first (BUT not last), since a reader who read his books might know something anyone of us might not know
j/a/t

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This seems to be the latest address for Mr. Fritz S.:

Fritz Springmeier #65941-065
Federal Correctional Institution
3600 Guard Road
Lompoc, CA 93436

This was obtained at:
www.ethericwarriors.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by usmjam

Thanks very much for this infomation. Fritz is a man of God and deserves all the support from true Christians.

Cheerio

C.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join