It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting of a strange "human"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I was out camping with a friend of mine in the woods behind his housing plan (which are not that deep) and he told me the story of an odd thing he had seen a couple of times. He said that more than once he had spotted what looked to be an impossibly tall man dressed in all white walking. His walk was very straight, with his arms straight down at his sides. The most odd thing about him was that he walked in right angles. Even when approaching the smallest obstacle, he would make a couple of right angle turns to get around it instead of just stepping over.

They never made any attempt to make any contact with the man: in fact, at one point he was approaching their campsite and they shone a light on him and fired at him with a BB gun. In that situation, he walked backwards over the path he had followed on his way to them.

Now, I personally don't think this was anything more than some strange man from his neighborhood, but I remember reading about people (although not reputable people if I recall correctly) stating they had seen something of the sort in conjunction with a UFO sighting. Maybe not a seven foot tall man dressed in all white walking straight lines (because of this we have taken to calling him Right Angle Jesus) but beings that are seemingly human but have difficulty with basic movement or speech. If anyone could possible direct me to any stories of this type or anything that might correlate with this being a sighting of anything more than a child molester, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Originally posted by comedomihi

he told me the story

Sorry, but to me this says it all.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Could be a ghost rather then an alien.Dunno what would make him walk at right angles unless he was slightly blind or something.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Originally posted by comedomihi

he told me the story

Sorry, but to me this says it all.

Regards,
Lex

For Lex, that constitutes a contribution to the thread.

This sounds similar to the MIB stories describing men with stiff postures and having mechanical movements. It's too bad they scared him away. Would have been interesting to see what he was about.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
sounds like your friend is either having fun with you or is authoring a bit of fame in his neighborhood by cultivating a new urban legend

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Why does this story remind me of Osama Bin-Laden with a pin in his
spine from all the bombing attempts on his life? Maybe OBL's hiding
right under our noses. (Nah..he's not that smart!)

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Why would they shoot at the guy with a BB gun? Did he appear threatening to them? The whole idea of shooting at stuff that we don't understand really bothers me.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Ask you friend a few questions like:

1. When did this occur last?
2. What time/day did he say he saw the man at? (i.e. does this follow some form of pattern of date/year that would probably rule it a ghost).
3. What did the man's eyes/face look like (could just be an albino with muscle problems)
4. WHY did your friend shoot it? Was it making gestures or movements that were offensive/threatening or was it just 'for the lols'?
5. Does it always appear in the same area, and or doing the same things?
6. WHAT does it seem to be doing in the area?

If he can answer a few questions without much difficulty he's either seen it a lot and therefore you could camp out there with someone else and perhaps take some pictures, or he's made up a story/winging it and won't remember what he's said if you ask him again in say a week or two.

It does sound very similar to cases of MiBs if you ask me, and in some lore, they have been known to wear white (generally the women). It sounds more 'robotic' or synthetic (as in maybe it was grown in a lab) than a regular human however.

I won't dismiss it out of hand because I believe in the benefit of the doubt, but if you're expecting people to believe straight off the bat, you'd be better of posting it to the 'true tales/stories' section of About.com than here to be honest.

If your friend could answer the questions, we might be able to get some idea of what its doing, when its doing it, and possibly some pictures of it.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
ask your friend if this is the guy

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Muhahahaha

Right Angle Jesus wahahaha.

You could have warned me now i need to clean the orange juice from my LCD monitor.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackRuby
Why would they shoot at the guy with a BB gun? Did he appear threatening to them? The whole idea of shooting at stuff that we don't understand really bothers me.

I'm new here, so apologies if I'm out of line for saying this, but I agree with you. The bit that concerned me most about the OP was the shooting bit.

If there ever was a good reason why there's been no direct & overt contact, that shooting bit about sums it up.

Anyway, interesting story.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Try to get some more information, such as the type mentioned by ejsaunders. Try to get some pictures or videos. Maybe even try to make contact with this person. Then report back on your findings.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust

Hes not that smart ?
Well hes still alive despite the might of the US army trying to kill him

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This thread reads about as legitimately as most other humanoid ET encounters. It's not everyday that people make claims about seeing a somewhat human who makes right turn angles while moving. False ET claims might be more readily apparent if claims of little green men were reported.

As it is, this report sounds similar to other humanoid cases. Some people have reported very stiff movements by whatever human-like things they've seen, almost mechanical in nature.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
***Whistlin' X-Files theme

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Hes not that smart ?

Pakistan has granted him safe haven by making the part of the country
where he's holed up Off Limits to US forces. What a good friend Pakistan
is. But no matter, because there will always be replacements, even if he's
snuffed out tonight. They think long-term.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
hmmm... perhaps an alien imitation robot?
very sci-fi...
or an attempted clone minus major motor coordination?

Very weird.

Why the hell did they shoot at him?!?!

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Why couldn't this person just be a tall looney? The right angle turns sound like a symptom of mental illness.

That is all assuming that any part of this story is true. Certainly none of it is verified.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spec01
hmmm... perhaps an alien imitation robot?
very sci-fi...
or an attempted clone minus major motor coordination?

Very weird.

Why the hell did they shoot at him?!?!

i heard that the church is running forms of black ops to scare people into religion.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Hes not that smart ?

Why would the US waste valuable resources looking for Osama BL? his location is irrelevant they dont care where he is, they were never looking for him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join