It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivid UFO Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
"Planeta UFO reports that a UFO was seen in Rosario, Argentina around 1 am on Saturday, Dec. 27. A witness took digital photos of the craft. There have been many sightings of similar craft in the nearby city of Victoria."

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
What a pitty, it is always the people with bad cameras who shoot the pics

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Those pics are vivid UFO photos?

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yeah I know it is 100% fake, but the quality is what I would expect in a real ufo pic before I would say it is VIVID.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Looks like the moon behind some clouds to me.

ID

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You claim that these are vivid photos however they are simply the same old inconclusive blurs we are used to seeing. Why is it that no one is able to capture a good photograph of UFO, could it be the result of some field around the craft that distorts the picture? As for this picture I believe that it can easily be explained as Daz3d-n-Confus3d did as simply the moon passing through clouds. I am sure that there have been people there who have seen UFOs however I do not believe this to be a "vivid picture" and therefore there can be no conclusive analysis of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Looks like the moon behind some clouds to me.

Me too

Gonna have do better than that

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Did any of you check out the alledged "structural detail"?

ID

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yes these structural details are nothing more then an enlargement of a blur revealing a much larger much more out of focus blur. There can be nothing gained from this photo in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ID
Why is it that no one is able to capture a good photograph of UFO, could it be the result of some field around the craft that distorts the picture?
IMO, all of the most convincing UFO pictures are confiscated. Much like any alien ship wreckage, pictures and film would be too.

There is also the problem of photographing or filming something you aren't expecting and trying to get a good shot of it when its thousands of feet in the air. I would suspect pretty much nobody thinks they are going to see a UFO. When they do see one, most don't have a camera. When they have a camera, they most likely aren't going to have a UFO that is right next to them or that will sit still to allow a picture. So you end up with stuff like this.

I read up on the case of the Phoenix Lights regarding one guy who got some super-clear footage of the giant UFO going over his house. He called one of the local politicians and arranged to hand the video over for examination. Couple of hours later, the guy that had the footage claimed some men in dark suits came by and took the video and they have never been heard from again. The politician never got the tape.

There is also the case of the November 2000 Bonsall Derbyshire England UFO video depicting a 3-mile wide UFO. It apparently was so convincing that a U.S. TV producer bought it for $20,000, but nobody has heard anything about it since. Cover up? Nobody knows.

And then there are cases that have great footage that cause little uproar or controversy. Stuff like the incredible Greifswald Germany UFO videos shot by at least four different people at different locations.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hhm... I can't remember where off hand, but does anyone (i'm sure you do) remember the really big triangular shaped UFOs? If I remember correctly, there were some pretty convincing photos from those sightings, and better yet, from several different sources.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarrierAnomaly
Hhm... I can't remember where off hand, but does anyone (i'm sure you do) remember the really big triangular shaped UFOs? If I remember correctly, there were some pretty convincing photos from those sightings, and better yet, from several different sources.
The Belgium Triangle picture and videos? There is no great footage or pictures of that. The video that is out there depicting 3 triangle formations is simply lights in the sky that won't convince anybody. The picture that is out is a of a motion blurred triangle which won't convince anybody either as there is no reference points of size shape or anything on the image.

There is the film of what some people consider a U.S. made "manta" craft, which shows an outline of some large vehicle in the air, but its never been shown to anybody other than still frames and the audio from the tape.

ID

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I would have to agree that the most convincing footage would have been taken however why would these people not make copies of their tapes before reporting them. With all the instances of evidence being taken you would think the first thing you would do with footage like that is make as many copies as money can buy and hide or send them everywhere you could. Perhaps people simply do not think about this before hand.

CarrierAnomaly, I remember seeing these films on Sci Fi at some time during one of their UFO reports. The footage was extremely convincing in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ID
I would have to agree that the most convincing footage would have been taken however why would these people not make copies of their tapes before reporting them. With all the instances of evidence being taken you would think the first thing you would do with footage like that is make as many copies as money can buy and hide or send them everywhere you could. Perhaps people simply do not think about this before hand.
Your answer would have been my answer. When people take amazing photos of a UFO, more than likely they are not going to think that some shadowy agency would confiscate their evidence. Why would any non conspiratorial person (which more often than not will be the ones taking the pictures) think about that when the government claims that UFOs don't exist and that they claim to not be investigating them? The only thing somebody with great UFO pictures will likely be thinking is that they are going to blow the lid off the mystery of UFOs once and for all. Only for that dream to be shattered when some strange men come waltzing in a short time later, or their footage gets lost in the mail or at the photomat somehow.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Maybe it was just so convincing because we are just so deprived of convincing UFO footage

Anyway, don't take my word for it. I'm just a confused 14 year old whose seen one too many episodes of Sightings.

new topics

top topics

join