It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Saddam May Not Live Until Trial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   

The Kuwaiti Al-Anba daily reports that Saddam has advanced cancer of the lymph nodes and may not even make to trial. The US military had advanced knowledge that he was ill before the invasion.

"The Kuwaiti Al-Anba daily reports that Sadam Hussin has an advanced terminal case of cancer of lymph nodes, according an Iraqi official. Doctors who checked him over after his capture in December predict he will only live for a few more years."

www.unknowncountry.com...

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Well there's a surprise............not.
I think a lot of ATS people already knew this guy was never going to get to trial.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
damn... I was hoping for an oj style american media extravaganza at his trial...

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I believe they gave cancer to John Gotti why not Saddam?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Isn't Saddam's cancer typically from exposure to chemicals? After seeing the atsnn.com coverage of Saddam's cancer, a friend commented on this relative's cancer which was tracked back to his work as a chemist.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Since Saddam was the ruler of Iraq, I don't see how he could have been exposed to many/any of his military's chemical agents as he likely wasn't sitting around with them a lot. I don't know much about his days as a chemist, but I'm sure he hasn't sat around many chemicals for a while. Doesn't mean thats not the reason.

Perhaps the depleted uranium waxing of Baghdad from Desert Storm did him in, or perhaps Jack Ruby was correct about being shot up with cancer by the government to kill him.

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ahahaha! Who would have guessed it?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They simply cannot afford to put him on trial. Every detail of western collusion, support and supply since the day he became leader (and before) would have to come out, and be paraded in front of an international audience. It would probably end up being more 'the west on trial' than Saddam, especially in the media and in the Arab world. (Not completely unjustifiably, it must be said.)

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by kegs]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Boy this comes as a suprise

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I`m really surprised that he made it there up to his arrest, to be honest he will died in a few weeks!

new topics

top topics

join