It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i think if they wanted to attack us they would have done so hundreds of years ago... there is an interesting site about the year 2012 called unlimited2012 or 2012unlimited.. cant remember which way round.... i think something spectacular will happen in that year

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

Thanks for tellin' us your take on what might happen that year . I'll go check the site later on 'cause I've gotta get some sleep , see ya later bro .

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
That would be crazy if something like that would happen. Most likely it will probably be the Greys that will try to destroy us.

Those scumbags have been trying to take over our planet for quite some time now. They wont succeed though, we have ATS member constantlywondering leading the revolution. We will prevail in Jesus name!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Thanks for stopin' by bro !!!! Don't forget that the Avengers are gonna be there to fight those alien beings !!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
We wouldn't be here today if there was any mal inteded nature from them. We are our own worst enemy

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

You're 100% correct on that bro !!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

when you talk about religion, dont use the word "we"

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Has anyone had any alien related dreams lately ???

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

I wouldn't call them 'dreams' but my lengthy encounters in what I’d call 'altered states'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 083030p://pm3004 by andre18]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
they must have better technologies than us!!! how can we win?

maybe they'll torture us with some freaky spooky injection, and that "cyborgized" us, and we'll become kamen rider

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

Uh, sure. But it could also be the year I win the lottery. But I have a better chance of winning the lottery, so I should start predicting that I guess.

Any thread with 2012 in it is foolish at best. I can't wait until 2013 to dig up every 2012 thread so I can read the excuses.

Y2K anyone?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
sounds like the end of the x-files when cancer man says "2012 the year of their invasion"

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Hahhahahha....... I never said it will happen .... I just threw that idea out to see what my fellow members had in mind .... I've got no excuses..... if I'm wrong I'm wrong
. The same can be said with all those reptillian vids that are out there .......

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Who do you think the rothschilds and the rockefellers are taking there orders off, there definatly not human.. A monevalent race has been minipulating our systems here on earth for six thousand years, there the ones that gave us religon the main cause of death and destruction for centurys.. religon is evil. Its coming to an end tho, you mark my words.. When you see strange things in the mainstream media like the documents about iran having stopped making weapons in 2003.. if the new world order wanted fake documents they could have had them.. Its just a reflection of whats really going on outside the box and there losing miserably..

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Did anybody watch war of the worlds.... DNA ... ANTIBODIES ... VIRUSES... we IF they are hostile they will have one heck of a time battling with germ warfare....

reply to post by Everythingyouknowisalie

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by danieljacob28
Who do you think the rothschilds and the rockefellers are taking there orders off, there definatly not human.. A monevalent race has been minipulating our systems here on earth for six thousand years, there the ones that gave us religon the main cause of death and destruction for centurys.. religon is evil. Its coming to an end tho, you mark my words.. When you see strange things in the mainstream media like the documents about iran having stopped making weapons in 2003.. if the new world order wanted fake documents they could have had them.. Its just a reflection of whats really going on outside the box and there losing miserably..

Yes sir you hit the nail on the head. This is a reptilian based construct based on thousands of years. I just purchased David Ickes latest book and he takes you inside and out of the entire conspiracy. Best book I have ever read.

Also, there WILL be major changes to come. People are waking up and seeing the cronies behind the curtain.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I was on a plane comming back to the USA before July 4th when the security was so intense most of the airport missed their connecting flights.
They did everything immaginable to check all of us out. Every bag, purse suitcase etc. was searched. It took hours. My Horseback riding boots were x-rayed and sampled. They were already clean. I missed my flight and had to sleep at the JFK dirty airport. We aren't helpful or kind to our own race of man. My realitives fought in the war of independence. Freedom is not free, it comes with a huge pricetag... our very blood. If the aliens were real and kind... Where is the cure for cancer and other diseases?
Why don't they help with global warming, energy usage, starvation, diseases? Why send crop messages that are undescipherable? What's wrong with English? or French, Spanish, Chinese? Don't they tap into our satelittes? internet? Are these crop glyphs to say We are here, we are
studying all of you? Is it intra-stellar terrorism (to create fear)? Are they messages to aliens living down here? Is it to get us to trust them and let the idea of them filter gradually intop our societies mindset? We are a Zoo... A vacation destination... A Lab experiment? Trust yourself, rely on yourself.
We need to unify as a race of man and work on our global problems...
cheap clean energy, diseases, starvation, global warming, happiness...
sharing knowledge.....being truthful...... can you see it????

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join