It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I have a thought. To me us to aliens would be like us to ants or bugs. We as humans really do not go out of the way to kill ants or bugs, and we do not seek to kill them all. They are really not that much of a threat to us. In order for a war to be started you have to have something the other side wants and they know you are not willing to just give it up. So unless you know of something that we might have that aliens don't then I don't even think they will come here at all. I mean what do we have that they wouldn't have if they could travel across. I dont know about you guys but out of a the galaxies I think we are the last anyone would want to visit. I mean this planet is crap to us so how do you think a advanced civilization would look at it. Look here on earth there are so many places that advanced countries consider to be worthless and not even worth a thought. That how they probably would look at us. Just a thought

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You could be right. Maybe all the animal testing and mutilations are the aliens trying to find out the source or they may be trying to produce a disease or bacteria to wipeout the life on this planet before they do come here en masse...

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
well i really wasnt saying that but if thats what you got out of it. I was just saying it would be a waste of their time to come here at all. Unless we have something they need

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It could be as simple as water or gold. Even oxygen could be a commodity in deep space. Or plain old dirt. They don't have dirt like we do on any other planets that I've heard of. Green plants or humans as slave labor could be what they want. Sooner or later if they are out there they will notice that earth is different and they will want to see why. No matter what their intent our response will most likely be aggression and be the beginning of the end for the human race.

Sid

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
John Lear stated that we are only a carrier of the soul for aliens and when we die, our soul go to the moon where its put into a 7 mile high "soul-machine" where it's studied. Our souls are like recorders recording EVERYTHING in our lives. Smell, taste, feelings.. visuals. They want to experience life through us bc they can't have what we are.. the human experience. Once they're finished with the soul unit, it's sent back to Earth to repeat the process. So, I wonder if they are here to hurt or help us. I guess only time will tell. I for one hope it's for the better.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isaw1B4u
John Lear stated that we are only a carrier of the soul for aliens and when we die, our soul go to the moon where its put into a 7 mile high "soul-machine" where it's studied.
I believe many of John Lear's claims but this one seems to bother me a little , in that I mean does it explain off ghost encounters, reincarnation , memories of past life. If these aliens were to be so advanced wouldn't they just mind wipe us completly so we wouldn't have no trace of our past memories, well at least some of us who have them, I'm no skeptic but that is hard to beleave in right there man, thanks for the post.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I highly doubt there will be any war with aliens in 2012.

I'll explain:

1. There has been a phenomena that we presently call UFOs and Aliens that has been interacting with humans for thousands of years.

2. In those thousands of years they have inspired myths, cults, and prophets.

3. Their myths and prophecies are often deceptive and false.

4. Their current trend is to hype 2012 for an event that will not happen like all the other failed predictions.

5. Their goal seems to be to keep us in state of confusion and possibly conflict.

6. They dont need to reveal themselves or start war. They already have the planet and humanity in check.

To learn more I would highly advise you read the works of Jacques Vallee, John Keel, Charles Fort, Patrick Harpur, George P. Hannsen, Steven Mizrach, Jerome Clark, and Loren Coleman.

What we're dealing with here isnt some aliens from Independence Day, War of the Worlds, or the Borg but more like the Q.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I highly doubt there will be any war with aliens in 2012.
I'll explain:
1. There has been a phenomena that we presently call UFOs and Aliens that has been interacting with humans for thousands of years.
2. In those thousands of years they have inspired myths, cults, and prophets.
3. Their myths and prophecies are often deceptive and false.
First off I'd like to say that you got a cool lookin' avatar(sorry for goin' off topic folks), and secondly we already know of alien/human involvement over the past thousands of years and of the government bein' with some form of alien race but the question is if some other race as hostile and more technologicly advanced than us would plan to strike just cause of the date bein' 12/21/12. If your not destroyin' communist scum we could do an alliance since I need help getting green goblin off my back and to take care of those alien greys, till we meet again , back to the Daily Bugle I must go.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
I've started this thread to see if anyone speculates 2012 being the year of alien contact or conflict with these beings. Everything ends up being false whether it was the 2000 scare or other prophecies claimed by others over the years. I'd like to get my fellow ATS members' opinions on what may occur or if it's all just nonsense. A friend of mine kept having nightmares of aliens attacking Earth with there ufos and had tons of motherships on reserve watchin' the battle go on. I know this is all fictional, but what if some unholy event of that nature were to occur around the year 2012. How would you react ,what would you do to stop this if you can, or what you think the government might do if this were to happen. Will they reveal all they have hid from us of alien presence on Earth over the past 20,000 years or would they alienate us and stay in their underground facilities. This is all speculation so don't target me or bash me in any way,just kiddin', everybody is invited to participate or add on their own speculations.

2012 will be the beginning of the second initiative of the Universal Council for Spiritual Awakening. It is at that point in history when a majority of humanity will be contacted, either telepathically or in person, by an ascended ET guide.

Blessings,
Dr. Paul Daniel Payne, Emissary
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I very much doubt that aliens would attack us for any reason! To them it would be like attacking monkeys (no offense to anyone) We have nothing that would come of use to them, and if we did they would be civilized about it. They would probly inlighten us of some of there technology in return for what they wanted!

But who knows....I could be wrong!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritconnect

2012 will be the beginning of the second initiative of the Universal Council for Spiritual Awakening. It is at that point in history when a majority of humanity will be contacted, either telepathically or in person, by an ascended ET guide.

Blessings,
Dr. Paul Daniel Payne, Emissary
The Fellowship of Yeshua

I have to disagree. This phenomena has been preaching apocalypse or utopia for thousands of years. It has never shown up on the dates given. It gets people's hopes up, inspires religious movements, and creates confusion.

Here's my prediction for 2012.
I guarantee with confidence that the humans who spread the message of apocalypse or utopia will still be channeling or praying to the phenomena the day after the world fails to end or ascend.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
You may be right or they could want our water. We might have the only liquid water that exists anywhere. Or wood or anything else that may not exist on any other planets. We haven't been to many of the planets out there but the places we've been didn't have water, oxygen or green plants so Earth has much to offer to the visitors coming to our planet.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Alright, Here is my theory.

I believe their are aliens already here that want to harm us. I believe I heard of somthing about Mercury getting into water systems, for example: People have found Mercury in fish that come from the Tennesee River which is where I get my water from, but I try not to drink from the faucet, also the found mercury in water in Africa too, which could mess up your reproductive organs so you can't reproduce anymore.

But I also believe their are aliens much like us that want to defend us and one day soon will end up saving us from ourselves out these aliens, I think these peaceful aliens don't like our government too much or these hostile alien beings.

But hey, thats just my theory take it or leave it.

www.bioone.org...(2002)001%5B0159%3AMAICIF%5D2.0.CO%3B2

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruRising
We haven't been to many of the planets out there but the places we've been didn't have water, oxygen or green plants so Earth has much to offer to the visitors coming to our planet.
Your right about that NibiruRising , but what if there's some planet identical to ours 5 billion light years away who already has all the resources that we have and just wants to take over planets like the U.S likes to take over foriegn countries. Would these human lookin' aliens lie to their own people( which is done to us) to start a false war just for the heck of it. Thanks for your post and you're welcomed to post what you like, off to the Daily Bugle I must go folks.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
I'm ready for it, so come on and show us what you got, you skinny little creeps! We here on Earth are always up for a good fight, so unless you fight dirty, like with killing bacteria or high radiation, we'll be ready to tussle. You might have a technological advantage for a little while, but we got the home field advantage. And we'll be getting our hands on your weapons as soon as we can. Even if you manage to take out the bulk of us right away, you're going to be in for a long war of attrition that will make our Iraq war look like a stroll in the park.

Filthy, rotten, stinking little alien buggers.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by SuicideVirus]

It's because of ignorant, spiritually undeveloped attitudes like this that they haven't made them selfs known publicly. I believe they're out there and that they'll make it known to us when we develop more as a society. Why would they expect us to get along with them when we can't even get along with our selfs?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'm not sure if they were able to travel 5 billion lights from home that they would make such a trip only to get something that they already had in their own backyard. I would disagree that the US takes over countries for the heck of it. As the world gets smaller what happens over there gets closer and closer to over here. This makes over there our backyard and somethings you just can't have in you're backyard. It's not all about power and control, it's about right and wrong and genocide and wholesale murder in the name of Allah or God or whatever it's done for is wrong no matter how you look at it. Those who say we are in Iraq and Afghanistan for oil are wrong. They can say it more often and as loud as they want but that won't make them right. Do the Palestinians stop attacking the Israelis when they pull out of the territories? No, they send in more rockets. Now what do you think their partners in crime like UBL and his gang will do if we pull out? They will be free to do whatever they want and that will mean getting ahold of a nuke and that will be the end for Israel or New York or what I see as the best move for them is to hit the center of the US to show nowhere is safe. If we were in the business of taking over countries for the heck of it we sure as hell wouldn't be putting up a fence on the Mexican border. Sorry got a bit off topic.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by NibiruRising]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruRising
If we were in the business of taking over countries for the heck of it we sure as hell wouldn't be putting up a fence on the Mexican border. Sorry got a bit off topic.
I'm sorry if I didn't state the alien purpose clearly( my mask was too tight) but what I tried to say was that the alien invasion would either serve as to expand their culture,get more soldiers for their race, or just to say that they've conquered our planet and it's under their guard. The part of U.S invading for a good reason , they have none, I've got relatives in the Navy and Army who think this Iraq war was for no real reason . All it did was expand U.S trademarks to foriegn countries just so corporations could have their stocks rise.How did the government find saddam and not osama bin laden, it seems to me that they're hidin' info from the american people.(sorry for goin' off topic folks)

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I agree3 with you Steve-O. When the government needs more money, they start a war. Wars make money.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps
I agree3 with you Steve-O. When the government needs more money, they start a war. Wars make money.
Thanks for seein' eye to eye on that point MrChipps, it's that some people don't see the big picture as to who's really gettin' something out of the invasion.Who supports our presidential nominies and gives them massive ammounts of contributions, corporations, that's why when they decide to expand they bring them along to expand their buisnesses.I'll be hear lookin' on as more stuff comes in , hopefully I won't be waitin' long or I'll never be able to fit into my spidey-suit again.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Ok SteveO that convinced me. They and them are all in it together to get us and ours. This is starting to sound like a skunkworks theme. It's all big oil and the republicans working with the jews to keep the poor palestinians in check. Give me a break. You need to step back and look at the whole picture instead of seeing it just with your left leaning slant. Are you really saying that we would be better off with Saddam and the Taliban still in charge over there?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join