It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ETDisclosure

I guess because "facts" are hard to come by.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
guys look at my thread its about the aftermath of 2012

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure

You are deeply mistaken on that.
They have nothing to do with the government, they have nothing to do with our military.
Now, instead of spitting out this nonsense speculation. Why don't you stick to facts?
Hey man , stop gettin' all rough on me, if they have nothing to do with the millitary why MAJ-12 was formed and why are they keepin' classified documents/photos of alien life from the public ???

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

reply to post by steve-o

You are deeply mistaken on that.
They have nothing to do with the government, they have nothing to do with our military.
Now, instead of spitting out this nonsense speculation. Why don't you stick to facts?

ah right! stick to the facts i'll remember that one..

Thank god, their spiritual development followed their technology, Unlike earthlings, they understand what is happening here, and they are very patient.

What facts do you have to back up these comments, that sounds like a bit of avid speculation itself

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
UFOs are Nazis because they made them keep them
and told Truman Roswell was real.

So based upon the theory that UFOs are not Aliens but Nazis,

the question becomes: What are the Nazis going to do in 2012?

I guess I don't understand your code that well.

It can't be as bad as 9/11 but how about an internet failure, bad chips
made in China going into Microsoft computers, the EU going bankrupt
... its no telling what the Reptilians will command.

Well 2012 is another election, thats bad enough.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

Well, you have a choice of listening to speculation from people here, or be behind first hand witnesses, for example, the disclosure project witnesses, that had first hand experiences with some of the advance cultures.

You can also rely on the testimony of thousands of people that have participated to CSETI Trainings, and that have come out with the certainty that our space brothers are peaceful and wants to assist us.

I'm one of them, and I can tell you for a fact, I never felt threatened during the weekend, it was beautiful and peaceful, non intrusive and done with respect. I have met with people that were part of the rapid mobilisation teams, or part of dozens of trainings, very satisfied people, is what I can say.

This kind of testimony is exactly the same coming from a load of people that went to either ECETI and CSETI. Non, is that enough evidence and proofs?

You gotta be blind, or awfully lazy not to have read the Disclosure Book by Steven Greer or above top secret by Timothy goods, and seeing that there is more to this, than what the government wants us to know.

ETD

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Well, read and research, and you'll get your answers.
Stop speculating and do some research.
ETD

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I think that 2012 is when we decide how the experiment ends. I am not saying that aliens do exist but the version i think is the most likely is the one where we are a mix of alien dna and we are part of a treaty. Basically those with more draconian dna have ruled the world since the beginning of history. 2012 Is when we will have to decide if we want to become a part of the draconian empire or join the other side.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Well, you have a choice of listening to speculation from people here, or be behind first hand witnesses, for example, the disclosure project witnesses, that had first hand experiences with some of the advance cultures.

You can also rely on the testimony of thousands of people that have participated to CSETI Trainings, and that have come out with the certainty that our space brothers are peaceful and wants to assist us.

I'm one of them, and I can tell you for a fact, I never felt threatened during the weekend, it was beautiful and peaceful, non intrusive and done with respect. I have met with people that were part of the rapid mobilisation teams, or part of dozens of trainings, very satisfied people, is what I can say.

This kind of testimony is exactly the same coming from a load of people that went to either ECETI and CSETI. Non, is that enough evidence and proofs?

You gotta be blind, or awfully lazy not to have read the Disclosure Book by Steven Greer or above top secret by Timothy goods, and seeing that there is more to this, than what the government wants us to know.

ETD

Actually, no i don't consider this evidence in the slightest my respect for greer was completely abandoned a long time ago, when the DP first showed face, i'll admit i was excited to see someone was actually crusading for disclosure, since then however, a lot of greers witnesses have been debunked a great many times, and i'm not overly interested in the whole CSETi thing either, and until CSETI provides me with some tangable evidence i will continue to disbelieve the claims made by that group, they have given UFOlogy a pretty bad name in my opinion, and thats just my opinion so please don't reply aggresively.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Well, if you don't agree with Steven Greer, why do you reject the testimony of all these men and women? That just doesn't make any sense! They are individuals, with their stories.

It's like saying, I don't like Americans, because their leader is an idiot.

You can't reject a mass of people, due to the past association with a figure you don't like.

See my point?

You are missing a whole lot of information, that would make you see this whole abduction, invasion and the like with a new perspective.

If I was to reject every statement a guy has, due to their associate with abduction stories, I would be left with not many UFOLogist to look at... So, I look at their work, and filter out the garbage and misinformation, and continu on with what works, what seems to make sense.

ETD.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by ETDisclosure]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

The 2012 is the end of the mayan calendar i think we all know this by now but this date has been brought up time and time again as the end of the world.
I think it could possibly be the end of what we know as earth today but not necessarilly be the end of the world entirely.
Things will change i believe for the worse each day more and more problems!
As for the aliens i think they are already here and have been since the beginning of time we are just the by product of their genetic engineering.
There are a few which rule this world the big ones! who know everything about our true history and where we come from this has been kept from us for fear of reprisal.
Although i fear there is not much we could do about it now they have more or less everything going there way we are just the slaves in their world.
However saying that there time is becoming limited the reality in which they inslave us is about to end.The lost code which they are frantically searching for has not been found they could be losing their grip in this reality world of theirs, there will be fighting warring amongst themselves who will take control!
Undoubtedly the reptilians they are after all the major leaders.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
True enough!, some of his witnesses are pretty credible fair enough, and he does have a lot of them, some of them are sketchy, i'll need to watch the testimony video again before i say anymore, all i can say though is that greers credibility and his witnesses credibility go right out the window when he starts banging on about technology he has no evidence of, and has said that his other organization has in their grasp, plus all that other stuff about nerve gassing ET bases and UFO vectoring it's just in the realm of fantasy in my book.

anyways all this DP talk is a little of the topic of the thread isnt it?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
2012 is just the time for ascension.
check out the david wilcock interview on google video.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

This document mentions MJ-12 12 times, with hoax right next to it.

I don't know if its pointing out inconsistencies 12 times but it must be
a counter opinion.

William Cooper is mentioned only 3 times.
Word has it the WC changed from alien to non alien source of UFOs
and his readers revolted... wada ya gonna do, so he went back to
the alien source for UFOs.

The word gray, 3 times...

[edit on 9/14/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This 2012 thing must be everywhere.

I just called some one that has no internet and said the
poles would reverse in 2012.

catch how electric momentum revolve the planets not force at a distance...

Its in one of those parts.

So unless some sun or cosmic electrical event comes by, things should
be the same.

He mentioned some flood event but did not catch the details.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

So unless some sun or cosmic electrical event comes by, things should
be the same.

He mentioned some flood event but did not catch the details.

Hmmm.... a flood , how big the flod is gonna be, will it swallow new york???? So I could have a head start and pack my stuff and hit the road.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm sorry that as usual I'm probably ill prepared to join this thread not having read all of it but I've had a few questions in my mind and I know there are better informed people out there who can answer them. I want to know if any on has determined if the Mayan calendar was the work of one man or many. I think that the calendar wasn't finished because something may have happened to the person or persons working on it. Stone work of that sort is an exacting trade which would have been passed down father to son. Of course the content was worked out by a group ( holy men or shamans for lack of better terminology) but was the actual act of creation assigned to one talented individual or many?
I don't believe that the world will end in 2012 any more than I believe in the Book of Revelations and I think that mass conciousness dwelling on these events can bring fruition just as I believe that Mass conciousness can bring peace. Any ways thanks for anyone, archeology buffs or anyone else who can clue me in. Think along the lines of unfinished works of artists. Thankyou.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I just got word that 2012 has some sort of Galactic alignment.

Not just some planetary alignment that has happened in recent years.

Still can't figure out what this is all about.

But I keep on hearing news about it.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yah, not sure of the exact quote either, but I will try to find it. It states that the year 2012 will have our solar system perfectly align with the horizontal plane with our galaxy, the milky way. Again, I don't know the exact terminology or the event, but I will try to find that article again..

But, apparently this event only happens once in every 10,000 + years or so.. So, who knows, it could open up all sorts of portals and doorways to other dimensions and such.. We will all see I guess..

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow_D

It is more likely that the magnetic attraction of the galaxy core might have a bigger influence, affecting all kind of stuff on our planet.

ETD.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by ETDisclosure]

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join