It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Ch' mon guys I wanna hear more takes on this stuff , I promise ya you won't get bashed (at least not by me), there's been some pretty interestin' stuff said in the past posts, hope we could further this great discussion. I'd like to thank everyone who has posted on this thread so far (even if some members had bashed me) and hope this thread lives on till that day comes and we get to see what would truely happen, whether it happens at all or we just go right back to normal. I'd like to put everybody whose posted on this thread on my friend list but I think I'm already loaded as it is, see ya later!!

[edit on 20-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I found a great vid lookin' around through youtube, which talks about how the government is gonna fake an alien invasion to build spacebased weapons. If all this stuff comes up bein' true, we're gonna be drafted into a fake war for their mysterious purposes.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
interesting...i think it for the most part is completely believable but just like loose change there might be some difficulties tying down the screws in the evidence...im saying its probably not likely, i believe more than not that the bush family are scumbags and i wouldnt put it past them to be part of lies to america that would be unforgiveable, im just saying that theyd probably know how to cover MOST of their tracks if it was that grand a scale of deceit.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by Averysmallfoxx]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Averysmallfoxx

Thanks for stopin' by amigo 'cause it's been awhile, I thing oof the Bush family as bein' the biggest piece of scum in the world but I'm bettin' ya they have ties into this alien conspiracy thing, they're linked to the Bin Laden family and I know for sure that they''re not the top dogs pullin' the strings of the American Government but that they are keepin' some info from us that will be the smokin' gun to all this conspiracy stuff, if I had this info I wouldn't say anything as well, hey I'm startin' to sound like John Lear's disclosure thing he did with Art Bell, gotta stop watchin' too many vids f John Lear or I'll turn into a Sleeper fan.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
If this were to occur I'd be in luck 'cause Brooklyn's got alote of factories that manufacture goods which are just a few blocks from my reach, there's always the corner store to go to when you're craving a mid-night snack while those aliens would raid your house like the movie War of the Worlds.We humans are too arogant to back down from any form of battle, lets hope the puny greys attack us and not some 7 foot tall reptilian huminoids.
: )

[edit on 17-7-2007 by steve-o]
But how come you want grays to come let the 7 foot tall reptilian come.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by bigsmoke]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bigsmoke

Are ya sayin' ya saw a reptillian or that you had seen a ufo ???

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Good gosh buddy....Do not Do that! Wouldn't want to lose you to the dark side....

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Don't worry about me gettin' lost to the darkside , I think I could keep it undercover, I'm part of the illuminati so I've got no problems in terms of the law and alien stuff, on a serious note I'm alittle iffy on this 2012 stuff, hey anything could happen.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I've started this thread to see if anyone speculates 2012 being the year of alien contact or conflict with these beings. Everything ends up being false whether it was the 2000 scare or other prophecies claimed by others over the years. I'd like to get my fellow ATS members' opinions on what may occur or if it's all just nonsense. A friend of mine kept having nightmares of aliens attacking Earth with there ufos and had tons of motherships on reserve watchin' the battle go on. I know this is all fictional, but what if some unholy event of that nature were to occur around the year 2012. How would you react ,what would you do to stop this if you can, or what you think the government might do if this were to happen. Will they reveal all they have hid from us of alien presence on Earth over the past 20,000 years or would they alienate us and stay in their underground facilities. This is all speculation so don't target me or bash me in any way,just kiddin', everybody is invited to participate or add on their own speculations.

This is exactly what I have always believed 2012 is about. I keep having dreams of stuff like this and the cattle mutilations and black triangles and the like. The dreams consist of war in space and just lots of of horrible stuff. If your speculations and what many believe are correct than we are heading for a hard time.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Now, this is just ridiculous.
You are falling for what the military-industrial complex is hoping.

Don't forget this:
"The cabal has ARVs, which are alien reproduction vehicles. They have been fabricated on earth, with the reverse-engineering of downed ETVs.

The moment the ET are invited to do a real contact, they will very most likely put human pilots on those and stage an attack on the citizen of earth.

Also note that, from the work of CSETI, and 17 of ET contact experiences, NOT a single one of those experience was negative. NONE, NIET, NADA.

All of what I have said here can be backed up by Disclosure Project witnesses.

To the OP, make yourself a favor and read the book Disclosure by Dr. Steven Greer.

ETD.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If you have dreams of evil ET it's because you have been fed this disinformation by the corrupted Media and the load of crappy books out there.
ETD.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
If you have dreams of evil ET it's because you have been fed this disinformation by the corrupted Media and the load of crappy books out there.
ETD.
It was not my dream so why ya goin' all crazy on me, I've seen most of the disclosure stuff and I believe in the false war usin' aliens as the cause, In the dream a friend of mine said that the aliens were teamed up with a certain group of military lookin' dudes but they were in weird lokin' space suits and held a weapon that shot out something similar to a laser beam, I wish I could of had the dream myself so I could provide a ton of sketches to show ya , this is all just alittle possibility , in the dream my friend told me that the moon is used as a "mothership" in terms of bringing in cargo and landin' their aircraft on it, the moon also had a large satelite lookin' thing on it that came out from a square hole in the back side of the moon, which shot out huge particle beams to earth, I'm not a full believer in this stuff so this is all speculation .

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devastator7

This is exactly what I have always believed 2012 is about. I keep having dreams of stuff like this and the cattle mutilations and black triangles and the like. The dreams consist of war in space and just lots of of horrible stuff. If your speculations and what many believe are correct than we are heading for a hard time.
Thanks for ya words Devastator7, hpe ya stop by again and discuss in detail what had happened in those dreams.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

reply to post by steve-o

Now, this is just ridiculous.
You are falling for what the military-industrial complex is hoping.

And your military industrial complex contacts have filled you in on this? The complex I am familiar with could not hold up such an organized belief among such a large, large organization.

Don't forget this:
"The cabal has ARVs, which are alien reproduction vehicles. They have been fabricated on earth, with the reverse-engineering of downed ETVs.

The moment the ET are invited to do a real contact, they will very most likely put human pilots on those and stage an attack on the citizen of earth.

Find me one US airman willing to fire on his own citizens while piloting a reverse engineered UFO during a mass alien contact period. Where do you get this stuff? You don't pay money for this kind of garbage, do you? You can find goofy stuff like this all day on the internet for free, lol.

Also note that, from the work of CSETI, and 17 of ET contact experiences, NOT a single one of those experience was negative. NONE, NIET, NADA.

Also not that, from the "work" of CSETI, and 17 of claimed ET contact experiences, NOT a single one of them can be proven, verified, or followed up at all. So take anything you get from that group with a grain of salt. I guess you are just supposed to take their word as legit and ignore anybody else, right?

All of what I have said here can be backed up by Disclosure Project witnesses.

No it can't, not a single word of their "testimony" can and has been backed up with verifiable evidence. Only those that choose to believe them based on blind faith and a will to believe say this. Those of us that want a little more meat with our potatoes are left high and dry.

To the OP, make yourself a favor and read the book Disclosure by Dr. Steven Greer.

And then take the time to familiarize yourself with all of greer work before you make a judgment on him, lol.

And anything that has to do with 2012 is total bunk.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
And then take the time to familiarize yourself with all of greer work before you make a judgment on him, lol.

And anything that has to do with 2012 is total bunk.
Are ya talkin' to me or you're talkin' to the other guy, I said I didn't believe in this 2012 stuff but that I just took it into consideration, I'm not like David Ike, who believes every ounce of info.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

ETs are not teamed up with any military on this planet. You can get this out of your head.

The cabal or a small compartment of the cabal is responsible for growing these programmable life forms in order to use them in abductions they conduct on the society. This is one heck of a good way to scare the crap out of the population so when they need those trillions of $$$ to build the last weapon system in space, they will have you and the other people willing to accept the BILL.

Also, remember that they can extract your astral body and use electro-magnetic devices to affect that body.

Since that body is the Blueprint of your physical body, the changes made to your body of light might be reflected in the morning once you wake up and you will have marks and scars.

It is... very deceiving...
ETD.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by ETDisclosure]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Yes, the witnesses have reported that. Many of them. Those are Facts. These witnesses are willing to go in front of the court to speak up.

So between you and me, If I have to trust someone regarding this, I will see someone with living experience that are willing to speak the truth in front of the law, and not this Joblo that is writting a book to make a living that relies on these non-sense faked ET abduction cases.

IgnoreTheFacts, you are just blind or just playing ignorant here?
Before you engage in conversation regarding the 500+ witnesses, Do you darn homework. the NPC and the Disclosure Book are filled with evidence that could be turned to the court if required. Videos/Radar tapes/And other Hot Top Secret documents.

You gotta be completely out of your mind if you think Steven Greer has played all his cards yet.

2012 is a date of a change of Era. It is a symbol of maturity. The passage to adulthood of the human race.
ETD

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

ETs are not teamed up with any military on this planet. You can get this out of your head.

The cabal or a small compartment of the cabal is responsible for growing these programmable life forms in order to use them in abductions they conduct on the society. This is one heck of a good way to scare the crap out of the population so when they need those trillions of $$$ to build the last weapon system in space, they will have you and the other people willing to accept the BILL.
So what are ya tryin' to say, that the government is not teamed with the aliens and that the "cabal" is usin' aliens as a front ?? I know you're a pretty smart guy but could ya provide us with some links or vids supportin' your beliefs. Aliens do exist, I don't know if ya believe in them so I'd like to hear your thoughts on the subject, 'cause everyone on this planet is not "good",there's alote of crazy stuff happenin' so what makes anyone think there's not a race that's hostile out there that hasen't reached us yet and is still travelin' closer as each year passes by, to be truthful I don't believe every single word that comes outta someone's mouth 'cause we tend to lie .
( you're doin' a pretty good job at this)

[edit on 2-9-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Everything I have studied so far, leads to the conclusion that ET that are visiting our planet are benevolent. The societies that are not peaceful, are quarantined until they evolve spiritually. This is our Case.

The covert group, or some of the compartments are using reverse-engineered technology, to stage abduction. They also have various pshychotronic equipment (Search Tom Bearden for this) that can extract the astral body and interfere with it.

This, added to the fact these groups have programmable life forms, that looks just like the greys you are all used to see, makes these abduction seems so real, the abductee will not be able to see through the deception.

I can easily see coming, right after a real contact, a staged attack by that covert group, to rally people to the cause: Weaponisation of space and bringing the conflict to the next scale. There is money to be made selling weapons and creating those satellites.

The day this G8 country allies with CSETI to initiate an ambassadorial contact with ETs, will very most likely be followed by a staged attack OR maybe they will once and for all, decide to end the secrecy and grow up and make this planet a better place to be.

Who knows how this will unfold...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

to be truthful I don't believe every single word that comes outta someone's mouth 'cause we tend to lie .
( you're doin' a pretty good job at this)
[edit on 2-9-2007 by steve-o]

I'm sharing what I know, with pure hearted intend. You do not have to believe what I'm saying, but I do hope this will shine some light on the disinformation out there and It will lead you to look into the work of the disclosure project witnesses.

Almost everything is Online, so you don't need to buy anything from the DP website.

ETD.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join