It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sager
i've had dreams of destruction occuring across the entire earth for many years now. I'm basically in space, and I see the entire earth's continents shifting and sinking. I personally believe that in 2012, we will be facing the effects of pole reversal. I also feel that scientists know about this but won't/aren't allowed to reveal it to the public. Maybe the whole global warming issue is simply a coverup for the final show to come in 2012. You think our leaders would reveal to the public now that our world is doomed come 2012? HAH no way! People would stop going to work, and panic would spread everywhere.. the economy would crumble instantly. When 2012 comes, our leaders can say.. WE TOLD YOU SO.. global warming is real... and then we will all perish.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by sager]

I'm not so sure about 2012 being the end of all things. I've seen a lot of videos and read a lot of information on this from PlanetXVideo, Sumerian Artifact Web Site and the MUFON videos talking about planetx.

If Planet X was to return and cause a pole shift every 3600 years, then there should have been more catastrophes then recorded.

Is it possible that the Planet X can return to our solar system but maybe sometimes it did not come close enough to affect any pole shifts or land shifts?
Now I am not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone about this point, but I am remaining cautious.

It's obvious that the government would not tell us about these events possibly happening. And you have the Vatican that seems to have an interest in this as well. I hear and read stories all over the net about the Vatican owning a large percentage of observatories. I don't know how true or untrue these statements are.

But you have to admit, if these stories are true and this planet does experience a pole shift and you see Aliens making contact, hostile or non hostile. You have to admit, it's an exciting time to be alive on this planet.

Think about how many people have passed away on this rock not knowing their origins or if we are alone in the universe.

But how disappointing it would be if we were created by an ET race just to be slaves and mine gold. Why couldn't we be created by ET's? Why is that hard for people to swallow? Even now we are talking about cloning humans minus the bad traits. Could have we been cloned?

I would rather just prepare for the worse and do my best to survive through it. It does not shock me if chosen members of Royalty or selected members of politicians deemed worthy of saving to go underground and let the mass population fend for themselves. Just think, the elite and rich get to start the planet all over again with new rules and rewrite earths history as they see fit.

Well, I see I am getting off topic here, so I will stop. Good thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne
Think about how many people have passed away on this rock not knowing their origins or if we are alone in the universe.

But how disappointing it would be if we were created by an ET race just to be slaves and mine gold. Why couldn't we be created by ET's? Why is that hard for people to swallow? Even now we are talking about cloning humans minus the bad traits. Could have we been cloned?

Well, I see I am getting off topic here, so I will stop. Good thread.
Thanks for sayin' this thread is great, I owe it all to my fellow ATS members bringin' forth their opinions and suggestions to this event. I have the same feelin' that we were made by these beings for some purpose, as you've said in your post about clonin' and stuff, doesn't it prove that we can be created without the means of an almighty creator!! Thanks for the contribution and hope your havin' a great night. (I'm not sayin' this stuff is fact so don't bash me fellow ATSers)
(cool avatar!!)

[edit on 15-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
LOL..this thread was started almost a month ago and is now 17 pages
long. I wonder how many pages it will be on January 1st, 2012? Is
there an ATS limit on the length of a single thread?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
LOL..this thread was started almost a month ago and is now 17 pages
long. I wonder how many pages it will be on January 1st, 2012? Is
there an ATS limit on the length of a single thread?
I can't believe the progress this thread has made so far, I vow for this thread to last 'till that unfaithful day, this thread is one of the best threads I've done in terms of the interaction with all the other members and hearin' their thoughts on the subject. I think of all the members as 3rd cousins (with the occassional ones ya try to avoid ) , I'll be here patrolin' the site with my newly formed "Avengers League", which ya could join by puttin' me as an amigo !! ( I've gotta go look for the sinister six before they post up false vids like the ufo in haiti !!)

[edit on 16-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Alright, everybody settle down. There will be no war with aliens in 2012. The world will not end in 2012. Anything big that happens during the year of 2012 (earthquakes, hurricane, terrorist attack, etc) will be no different than any other year, minus all the nutjobs attributing anything that happens that year to some sort of nut job prophecy.

I'll be sure to dig this thread up towards the end of the year 2012 to remind everyone how ridiculous they sound.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Alright, everybody settle down. There will be no war with aliens in 2012. The world will not end in 2012. Anything big that happens during the year of 2012 (earthquakes, hurricane, terrorist attack, etc) will be no different than any other year, minus all the nutjobs attributing anything that happens that year to some sort of nut job prophecy.

I'll be sure to dig this thread up towards the end of the year 2012 to remind everyone how ridiculous they sound.
How do you know that this will not occur, are you some prophet or another David Ike. Why ya rantin' around my thread sayin' my fellow members sound ridiculous, aren't we given the right to think of alternate possibilities to this 2012 crisis ?? Hey we could all be proven wrong but what if this event were to take place but it'll be in a friendly manner, instead of the aliens taking over us they help us, or instead of that, planet niburu passes us and we finally get to see our ancestors. There's an endless amount of possibilities to what will occur, we're all just speculatin' of the event not statin' it as a fact. If ya don't like this thread why bother to post if it's not contributin' to it.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
2012 crisis?!?!? Jeez, I didn't know we had a crisis on our hands, lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
2012 crisis?!?!? Jeez, I didn't know we had a crisis on our hands, lol.
Hey man , I got alittle carried away with what I said, maybe I had too much to drink which cut the flow of blood to my brain. (That's why I removed my mask from the avatar),lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Since the 2012 came off the Mayan calendar I would lean towards a natural space disaster or even better a local on like the poles flip. But dealing with Aliens I would think they would not have a set date, but more based on us reaching certain advancements.

I think that calendar correctly predicts when the poles will swap, because the last time they did was during the Mayan heyday and some smart little Mayan then proceeded to predict the next one. They ended their calendar there so a new one could be made, but little did they know we are not smart enough to read the old one much less make a new one.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I think that calendar correctly predicts when the poles will swap, because the last time they did was during the Mayan heyday and some smart little Mayan then proceeded to predict the next one. They ended their calendar there so a new one could be made, but little did they know we are not smart enough to read the old one much less make a new one.
That's one of the possibilities I've thought of as well, the mayans were pretty advanced so whoever gave them their knowledge could have been either E.T.s or our ancestors. I've been thinkin' about the theories of an ice age happenin' around that time as well. Thanks for your contribution, see ya later man.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
I've been thinkin' about the theories of an ice age happenin' around that time as well. Thanks for your contribution, see ya later man.

Not to get all religious on you all, but the Mayan long count calendar started being used around 37 BC. Kind of freaky all kinds of events happen around that point in history all over the world.

I'm not sure if there was any ice age during that time I can't find any info except for about 2600 years ago it was wet and colder than normal and from 1400 to 1900 we had a mini ice age.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I'm not sure if there was any ice age during that time I can't find any info except for about 2600 years ago it was wet and colder than normal and from 1400 to 1900 we had a mini ice age.
I was watchin' some vid on youtube (I don't know what it was so don't bother askin' me
) They talked about a past ice age and that the next one was nearin' our era and could be around 2012, I don't know if any of the statements were true so I have no solid evidence to support that theory, thanks for postin' back Xtrozero.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
i must admit i am extremely skeptical about that one steve-o, to my knowledge the events before an oncoming ice age would be a lot more gradual, from now to 2012 is only 5 years and unless our sun just blinks out or we get knocked off our orbital axis i cannot see that happening.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
i must admit i am extremely skeptical about that one steve-o, to my knowledge the events before an oncoming ice age would be a lot more gradual, from now to 2012 is only 5 years and unless our sun just blinks out or we get knocked off our orbital axis i cannot see that happening.
Yeah I'm skeptical on it as well Smugallo that's why I said that I've got nothing to say to support that theory, I think an ice age will occur after a few hundred years but by that time my soul would have left earth to some paradise (I hope ??), thanks for postin' back again since I haven't heard from ya in a while.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I've been waitin' for some of my fellow ATS members to drop by and post some of their theories on what they'd think will happen in the year 2012, I've seen some vid that states that the airforce will have complete control of the weather by 2025. I don't know much about it so I'd like to hear from those of ya with some insight on that stuff, see ya !!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
wow thats interesting all by itself...could you imagine the air force controlling the global currents of weather? *whistles* damn...i think its more likely than not however that most of the biggest and boldest claims are just sensationalism, its exactly how the whole Y2K thing unfolded...I dont think there was much that even transpired other than the hype preceding the actual zero hour....but im always keeping an open mind. you really never know...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm really not too sure on any of these 2012 things. I mean I've heard that according to the Mayan calendar, that we've already passed that date anyway.

Also, the calendar was certainly not going to go on forever. I mean there HAD to be a stopping point at some period in time. So I don't think that it would matter if the Mayan calendar said 2012 or 2007 or 4017. 2012 just happened to be the year that they said "ok, I think we've got the date covered for a long enough period of time."

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
well the end point is actually december 21st of 2012 so dont write off the mayans just yet
we dont know anything for sure though, your right. who really knows?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I have some quotes I like to post to reply to this thread from Famous people in History.

"The nations of the world will have to unite, for the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets." General Douglas MacArthur in his last speech to West Point Cadets- Oct. 8, 1955

"Perhaps we need some outside Universal threat. I occasionally think how quickly our differences world wide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. Yet I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien than the universal aspirations of our people, than war... and the threat of war. -Ronald Regans Speech to the UN

"We seem to be moving...drifting.....steadily...against our will. Against the will of every race, every people and every class. Toward some hideous catastrophe. Everyone wishes to stop it, but they don't know how." Winston Churchill'

"I have discussed this matter with the effected agencies of the government, and they are of the opinion that is it not wise to publicize this matter at this time." -CIA Director, Allen Dulles, 1955.

Pretty cool... eh?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne
I have some quotes I like to post to reply to this thread from Famous people in History.

"Perhaps we need some outside Universal threat. I occasionally think how quickly our differences world wide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. Yet I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien than the universal aspirations of our people, than war... and the threat of war. -Ronald Regans Speech to the UN

That was some pretty good stuff ya posted up TheInfamousOne, the quote I've heard the most was the one that ronald reagan had done. What if they already know what's gonna appen in the future, what hidden agendas the government doesn't wan't us to know !! Our presidents and the heads of the CIA ,NASA and the FBI know alote more than we do on the subject but they are sworn to secrecy by some unknown entity which is way beyond our government. Hey it could be those damn ETs that are controlin' this world !! No one doesn't wanna spread the truth so this will forever be rapped in a veil of secrecy. (don't bash me folks)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join