It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EuPHORiA
The Mayan calander is intersting...

Regardless of terrors that have gone before til now.

My beliefs stem from those of Nostradamus. Yes crazy isnt it. Im naturally a loon for thinking it.

Yet so many things he said were true.
I'm a loon as well for believin' what he has written about what is 'gonna occur in the near future. Alote of people here don't believe any of his words and take it like it's all bs. I'm pretty young so I might not know as much about what has happened in the past so I'll just have to let the wise ones explain the stuff to those who don't believe, see ya later folks 'cause my mask is feelin' alittle too tight on me.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruRising
It could be as simple as water or gold. Even oxygen could be a commodity in deep space. Or plain old dirt. They don't have dirt like we do on any other planets that I've heard of...

It would make more sense to get resources from asteroids than mess with a planetary gravity well. Even the Moon's gravity well is too deep.

Stealing air makes for a good comedy such as Space Balls, but when it comes to reality, well that is another matter.

I would think that if one wishes to grow Earth's plants (or anything else requiring soil) material from asteroids should suffice quite nicely.

Being "sent to the dilithium mines" just won't happen. They must have robotic or biological expert systems that don't need sleep or coffee breaks.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isaw1B4u
John Lear stated that we are only a carrier of the soul for aliens and when we die, our soul go to the moon where its put into a 7 mile high "soul-machine" where it's studied. Our souls are like recorders recording EVERYTHING in our lives. Smell, taste, feelings.. visuals...

Well most of the UFOlogists, paranormal "experts," and so on sound like people who fried their brains with seven-mile-high waterpipes by 1983.

It would be nice if more people understood science a bit better, this would help give hypotheses and interpretations of strange experencies a reality check.

For example, it takes so much energy to take from Earth it makes more sense to get those resources from elsewhere, such as asteroids.

Rectal exams? Can't they get medical records somehow? Why the interest? Most likely aliens with such an intense interest are not extraterrestrials and are more interested in the biosphere of the planet than us, not wanting us to wreck the planet they originally came from.

200,000 years for all trace of Man to vanish from the Earth - Times Online
www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Has anybody ever thought that Aliens might also have a class structure like our civilization has. I mean not every single alien is a pilot or engineer or scientist. Who builds their cities, does the plumbing, fixes their broken machines, drives their mining vehicles on the moon or hooks the pipes up? We have Star Trek on our brains where everybody is in the military and flying around space. We in our society have a multitude of diverse occupations, why wouldn't it be the same for any other space culture. You don't call a scientist to fix a leaking pipe under your sink, you call a plumber. Just because they fly in their ships we think that all of them are some kind of military force. Who does their cooking and cleaning, they have to eat sometime? If they have offspring who cares for them? What about just a labor force of ditch diggers or farmers. Who knows what they eat, maybe they grow crops just like us. We have to get away from the television portrayals of Star Wars, Star Trek, Star Gate and the like and think that maybe their needs are really no different than our own. They might be advanced technologically because they achieved star travel but aren't we on the threshold after only 100 years after KittyHawk. They have no need to hurt us in anyway. We do a damn good job of that ourselves. Its more likely that by making themselves known officially, our bickering, fighting, bloodshed, and wars will come to an end because we will have been shown the way to a bright future. Not just the USA but the entire planet. Do you know that there has been only 50yrs of peace in recorded Earth history during the Pax Romini when Rome conquered the then known world. Thats 50 years out of 5,000. Man, we need some friggin help. Well, got to sign of friends, have a great tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecase
Has anybody ever thought that Aliens might also have a class structure like our civilization has. I mean not every single alien is a pilot or engineer or scientist. Who builds their cities, does the plumbing, fixes their broken machines, drives their mining vehicles on the moon or hooks the pipes up? We have Star Trek on our brains where everybody is in the military and flying around space. We in our society have a multitude of diverse occupations, why wouldn't it be the same for any other space culture. You don't call a scientist to fix a leaking pipe under your sink, you call a plumber.
I've thought of them as havin' a simillar structure to us as well spacecase, everybody seems to think of them as only bein' scientists, I think that every race has it's fair share of looneys and millitary people. Hope ya have a great weekend amigo !!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I was thinkin' about enterin' this thread to the new ATS mix show but I'm too shy to speak to people I really don't know in a show that'll be heared by most of the ATS members around the world. The main thing is I don't wanna mess up with what I say and I'm a rookie compared to all the other great members here on ATS. If only I had the grape fruits to do this kind of thing, I'm not a boring guy, it's that I have "stage fright", I could talk for hours to people I know but if you were to tell me this thing is gonna be broadcasted I'd choke up and not know what to talk about, hope ya guys get what I mean. See ya later folks.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It's possible. I've had a couple of dreams about this. The most convincing one is when I am at my country house around a lake (which would be where I would go if there was a threat of some sort). My family is there aswell. It's the night and I am watching outside. I am very nervously looking in the sky and I noticed weird lights moving like alien spaceships. They are more and more of them. I run to the house and I see my mother and aunt talking. I try to make them look at the sky by they ignore me and tell me to go away because they're busy talking. I see to be in a younger version of myself aswell. After much insisting, I get them to look at the sky and then there is something that falls in the lake. My mother and aunt are alarmed finally, we walk to the beach and then a huge ship that looks like a satelite appears in front of us at lightspeed from one of the points. It was terrifing. So I focus and tell my brain "Wake up!" and I wake up, traumatized for a while.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
2012 is when we begin to destroy our solar system and ourselves

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Just a thought: Why would aliens want to destroy us now? If that was their intent, wouldn't we be all wiped out? What would they gain? I believe we are better off to them alive. Also, lets say Bush in his infinite wisdom decides to attack them. They would have to see that he is an idiot just like we do and not retaliate against us but just him. Imagine Bush vaporized in the oval office haha

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I doubt that anything is gonna happen cuz the same thing happened to 2000 and really nothing was going on. But I would like to live in an apocalypse though because imagine the whole world is united against an alien race wouldn't that be a good thing??

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonthan
I doubt that anything is gonna happen cuz the same thing happened to 2000 and really nothing was going on. But I would like to live in an apocalypse though because imagine the whole world is united against an alien race wouldn't that be a good thing??
Yeah that would be a good thing but what the publics reaction would be alittle different 'cause it would reveal that the government has been liein' for over 60 years and that most of the conspiracies ever told were true to some extent and that the whole government system is corrupt. ( This is only an alternative theory but I still think what you've said could be how it would turn up to be, hope you post back)

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantix
I try to make them look at the sky by they ignore me and tell me to go away because they're busy talking. I see to be in a younger version of myself aswell. After much insisting, I get them to look at the sky and then there is something that falls in the lake. My mother and aunt are alarmed finally, we walk to the beach and then a huge ship that looks like a satelite appears in front of us at lightspeed from one of the points. It was terrifing. So I focus and tell my brain "Wake up!" and I wake up, traumatized for a while.
I had a dream that was similar to that in which I tried to alert my parents of the ufos/motherships in the sky and that they had ignored me and all of a sudden my I couldn't talk any more and felt as if I was out of air, which resulted in me wakin' up all sweaty as if I was really out of breath. Thanks for tellin' us your "encounter" and hope ya say some more stuff from your perspective.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by midnightrider07
Just a thought: Why would aliens want to destroy us now? If that was their intent, wouldn't we be all wiped out? What would they gain? I believe we are better off to them alive. Also, lets say Bush in his infinite wisdom decides to attack them. They would have to see that he is an idiot just like we do and not retaliate against us but just him. Imagine Bush vaporized in the oval office haha
We know that Bush has the brain of a 2 year old
but what would the aliens think about us electing this monkey lookin' fool not once but twice. Would the aliens take pitty on Bush's poor decisions or would they wipe out the rest of the people who are a part of this nation, If we've been in contact with at least one form of alien life what makes you think these beings have no other enemies from some other planet out of this galaxy. Nobody truely knows what's made up or not so all these beings might be friendly like you've stated. Thanks for the post and hope ya stop by again.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
2012 is gettin' closer and closer as the days go by narrowin' the time we have 'till the arrival of whatever it is(aliens, mass landing,mass killing, government control, or Niburu), The days of vacation for me is nearin' it's end 'cause I have to go back to SVA again to further my studies in cartooning. If I were to work for Marvel I'd put secret messages in certain comics or put in the names of my amigos from ATS/BTS in the pages of spider-man. Hopefully I'll be able to accomplish my goals before this event happens/or doesn't happen at all.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i would like to speculate and theorize that there could be a Galatic War coming to us on 2012. What if there are aliens and reptilians currently living on earth (Who knows where) mountains, underground bases, under water...whatever...anyways...the ET's that are currently here have communication and are part of the whole NWO world domination plan....and since the ET's who are here currently are working with the government to create spacecrafts and motherships and space age weapons to assist them (NWO) now that the war is coming and if nothing is done we are all pretty much done for. BUT, the alien armada that is coming here is much more technologically advanced than the current ET's here on earth that have helped produce defensive weapons and so on. The incoming armada is actually trying to take out the ET's currently here in order for Humanity to survive and advance as a civilization the way we were meant to be. But in the whole choas of it ...the world will be partially destroyed and many lives will be lost but hopefully not for nothing.

Just a summary of what i think...let me know your thoughts .

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAge2012ETV
The incoming armada is actually trying to take out the ET's currently here in order for Humanity to survive and advance as a civilization the way we were meant to be. But in the whole choas of it ...the world will be partially destroyed and many lives will be lost but hopefully not for nothing.
I liked your perspective on the whole alien agenda thing NewAge2012ETV, I think a similar thing might occur but we may not know which side to trust, nobody truely knows the intentions of these beings or if they are hear to correct our evolution or control us, it's up to the people to decide which side they'll join or listen to, would they believe the government's story or would they believe what these beings have to say ?? (it's all soundin' like the last x-men movie)

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
WHY WE WAIT UNTIL 2012
LET THEY COME THIS YEAR
HA HA HA

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Maybe 2012 is the year this counrty finally goes to that well known hot place in a handbasket. Or maybe we'll just nuke the middle east in that year.....it remains to be seen in any case.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
i've had dreams of destruction occuring across the entire earth for many years now. I'm basically in space, and I see the entire earth's continents shifting and sinking. I personally believe that in 2012, we will be facing the effects of pole reversal. I also feel that scientists know about this but won't/aren't allowed to reveal it to the public. Maybe the whole global warming issue is simply a coverup for the final show to come in 2012. You think our leaders would reveal to the public now that our world is doomed come 2012? HAH no way! People would stop going to work, and panic would spread everywhere.. the economy would crumble instantly. When 2012 comes, our leaders can say.. WE TOLD YOU SO.. global warming is real... and then we will all perish.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by sager]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sager
I personally believe that in 2012, we will be facing the effects of pole reversal. I also feel that scientists know about this but won't/aren't allowed to reveal it to the public. Maybe the whole global warming issue is simply a coverup for the final show to come in 2012. You think our leaders would reveal to the public now that our world is doomed come 2012? HAH no way! People would stop going to work, and panic would spread everywhere.. the economy would crumble instantly. When 2012 comes, our leaders can say.. WE TOLD YOU SO.. global warming is real... and then we will all perish.

You took the words right out of my mouth sager, I believe everything you've stated might occur, since I myself had sick dreams of that nature which I won't talk about on ATS. Hope ya post back again, see ya later man.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join