It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I really like what Euphoria has to say along with you others on this thread. I am a new guy on the block with these discussion forums and I find this subject matter interesting. I believe that a few weeks ago I mentioned about the Mayan Calendar on this thread only because I read about it somewheres else. I don't believe there will be any kind of wars in 2012. Its funny that Pres. Bush has stated that we're going back to the Moon in 5 years to mine Helium 3 (2012) and Nasa is planning to send rockets back to the Moon in 2010 for "Possible Colonization" to ascertain the possibility of Mining on the Moon. Hell, we're already up there or somebody is, and they've been mining Helium 3 since at least the Apollo flights in 1971. So many photos belie the evidence. The Govs of the World and the Multiple Alien conglomerates have already reached a pact to help us with the Helium 3 so we can save our planet. Its obvious that we can't save ourselves with all the pollution we've created so why not ask for assistance from those who created us? Of course, I have absolutely no Proof about the Pact but I do have proof about Mining on the Moon and at least one spacecraft on there from the Apollo 15 mission. Thats all I need. I am taking a wait see position for Dec.21,2012 at 12:32 A.M my time.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
spacecase, it would be nice to see your proof of mining on the moon.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
What we really need to do is check out the north and south pole more thoroughly.

We need multiple expeditians to the south pole first cause that could be atlantis,
and because there is land under the ice.

We need to check out the north pole because i heard there was tunnelsthat arent visible to sattelite imaging due to very bright white snow.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Ok, Go to website s206.photobucket.com... this is my picture website that I have posted my photos on. I have marked the machine,alien craft and humanoid figure flying what appears to be a craft with red arrows. I use Microsoft windows picture and fax viewer to enlarge them. You can right click with your mouse and save them into your computer and use whatever program you have to zoom in more. These I obtained from the Lunar Space and Science website and downloaded High Res pictures. I had to crop them to satisfy the picture requirement on photobucket. I was drawn to that lunar website by researching the UTube photo a month ago about the crashed space ship and searching for photo AS15-P-9625 and did further research on the trajectorys of all the Apollo flights. It was then I noticed tic marks where the space ship and mining ops were. That diagram is also amongst the pictures. I hope this helps Luna and any others who read this.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacecase
I was drawn to that lunar website by researching the UTube photo a month ago about the crashed space ship and searching for photo AS15-P-9625 and did further research on the trajectorys of all the Apollo flights. It was then I noticed tic marks where the space ship and mining ops were. That diagram is also amongst the pictures. I hope this helps Luna and any others who read this.
Thanks for postin' up the your link to all these pics , I've already saved them on my computer. I'd like to thank ya for postin' and hope ya return back tommorow, and most importantly hope ya have a great night.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
spacecase, when I saw the first picture of the pipes, I was skeptical to say the least. Looked just like a straight diagonal line that basically could have been a crease for all I know. But then I saw the 2nd one, and it was much more conclusive. Some great work there

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Thank you very much for your kind remarks. I was hesitant at first and really scared about the consequences from my Government but it seems like they want any kind of disclosure they can get to increase the publics awareness. I'm all for that. Did you notice the small cropped picture of the black humanoid figure astride what I would call an old style refrigerator with the motor on top. Maybe it's some type of Sky Sled. Our astronauts always wore white spacesuits. Its strange that the humanoid figure is dark and the craft he is on is white. These photos were taken from 155-117 kilometers above the Lunar surface thats why the zooming is necessary. The space ship remained in the same spot for Apollo 15 and Apollo 17 and the Humanoid figure is on the same photo as the spaceship. I have a suspicion that the ship is used for living quarters while they mine that area. Kind of like a construction trailer you see on job sites. Anyhow I wish we could get this friggin Helium 3 thats on the Lunar surface like today but everything has to happen in due order. Take care and watch the skys.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Thank you very much for your kind remarks. I was hesitant at first and really scared about the consequences from my Government but it seems like they want any kind of disclosure they can get to increase the publics awareness. I'm all for that.
A special thanks back to you for you comin' foward with this stuff riskin' the secret government from findin' you out. If I had any information of importance I'd do the same as well, but there's always the skeptics that try to bring ya down even if the proof is right in front of them. Hope you continue to post some more info 'cause I'll listen to all you've got to say, see ya later and hope ya have a great day spacecase.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
If I had any information of importance I'd do the same as well, but there's always the skeptics that try to bring ya down even if the proof is right in front of them. Hope you continue to post some more info 'cause I'll listen to all you've got to say, see ya later and hope ya have a great day spacecase.
I'm not buying into this 2012 nonsense because each time someone says something is gonna occur it always turns up being wrong. We don't believe most of the stuff because some of the "proof" turns up to be false.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsmoke
I'm not buying into this 2012 nonsense because each time someone says something is gonna occur it always turns up being wrong. We don't believe most of the stuff because some of the "proof" turns up to be false.
Hey amigo just chill out for a while, there's always some "stuff" that turns up to be wrong, which could be from dis-info agents or from the secret gov.t who is in charge of all this . Sooner or later we'll get to the bottom of this stuff to prove their existance

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
but there's always the skeptics that try to bring ya down even if the proof is right in front of them.

Skeptics are your friends, steve-o. They do the heavy lifting for you so you don't have to. They save you from charlatans intent on taking your money and your beliefs hostage. Just think, if it weren't for skeptics you'd still be enamored at the wild tale of GhostRaven spinning admitted nonsense. You'd still be believing that prisoner was beat up by the MIB when he found something underground. SERPO would still be a real thing to you and John Titor would be a real time traveler. Why, you might still believe the wedding cake was a real UFO instead of a garbage can lid or that "Dr." (not) Reed had an alien parked in his freezer. If it weren't for skeptics you'd still be believing Clarion was on the other side of the sun or that the Moon had a breathable atmosphere. Of course you are still free to believe that sleeper lies with hot chicks on alien pool tables if you want to, but you've got fewer of those stories to choose from because skeptics are taking out the worse ones. Choose wisely.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Skeptics are your friends, steve-o. They do the heavy lifting for you so you don't have to. They save you from charlatans intent on taking your money and your beliefs hostage. Just think, if it weren't for skeptics you'd still be enamored at the wild tale of GhostRaven spinning admitted nonsense.
I understand that skeptics narrow down the choices but they sometimes label the people who are bein' truthfull as bein' phony. One prime example is Bob Lazar, you may think of him as a phony but there is some truth to what he's said, he did work at Los Alamos and he has a W-2 form stating he worked for the Department of Naval Intelligence, but nobody seems to believe his story one bit. I'm not hatin' on any of the skeptics out there 'cause I myself don't believe what is said on the subject of aliens/ufos 100%. (What happened with your avatar??, your tryin' to down play your masonic appearance!! )

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
2012 would be a new fresh start The 1000 year peace will start.

Aliens just want to use for research.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by slaveearth

2012 would be a new fresh start The 1000 year peace will start.

Aliens just want to use for research.
I doubt any peace will happen around 2012 'cause the way we're livin' our lives idolizin' celebs as if they were high and mighty , and most of the people havin' different religious beliefs and what not. It'll take more than jesus to walk down here and claim himself to be the son of god, what it would take is some hostile take over of sorts (by the devil and his henchmen /reptillians and the greys), I'll let you decide on which would be more devistating.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Watched a program on the History Channel yesterday about the Mayan calendar (2006 program) which discussed the year and date of Dec. 21, 2012. This is the only point of reference that I know about 2012. I think the calendar is open to any kind of interpretation a person thinks about. Is it the end or the beginning? It appears that it just cycles to a new calendar period of time. What really amazes me, is how did the Mayans know about the 26,000 year precession cycle (wobble) that the Earth goes through? I can understand the yearly Winter Solstice on Dec. 21 but the 26,000 year wobble is beyond me. Did these people have knowledge given them by an outside source or were they descended from an outside source? It's also apparent, at least to me, that the facial structure of their noses is remarkably similar to the ancient megalithic structures on Easter Island and the facial features of the ancient Egyptian pharoahs. I heard somewheres that coc aine was found among one mummy in Egypt and coc aine is from only known to come from the cocoa trees in South America

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Why should the Aliens even bother to start a war. Just wait for mankind to kill himself off and then come and pick up the pieces.

If global warming doesn't kill us al then surely a nuke from some disgruntled group will. But that's only if the bird flu doesn't wipe out mankind or madcow disease is just waiting to erupt.

It's not looking good for a long retirement for me unless I want to live in a cave.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Did these people have knowledge given them by an outside source or were they descended from an outside source? It's also apparent, at least to me, that the facial structure of their noses is remarkably similar to the ancient megalithic structures on Easter Island and the facial features of the ancient Egyptian pharoahs. I heard somewheres that coc aine was found among one mummy in Egypt and coc aine is from only known to come from the cocoa trees in South America
Thanks for tellin' us about the egyptians havin' coc aine since I've never even heard about that stuff. The knowledge could have been given to the mayans and egyptians by these so-called angels/gods which could have been aliens. Nobody truely knows of our history since much of it has either been undiscovered or destroyed, hope ya have a nice day amigo.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I don't and won't ever disagree with people in this forum, the knowledge gained is too damn precious. One persons encounter to another sinistar motive is what eventually crosses that faded line between fantasy and reality.

I have one thing to say, the world is at risk daily by so many things that people go totally oblivious to.

Some people don't realise just how fragile this piece of rock is.

Its so alarming to look up at our own blue sky on the way to work, school or a meal out with friends and think......there really isn't much standing between us and the cosmos.

The next time its a clear warm day, look up at the beautiful blue. Ponder for a moment and continue to look.

Are am I up or down? Is that like the sea I'm looking at?

Can I fall? Would I fall if something terrible happened and float towards the stars?

Its confusing, it boggles the mind.

Were living on nothing spectacular, like germs on the tip of a pen. A world to them, nothing interesting to us;

The sheer size of everything around us gets so un-noticed in day to day life. Yet it deserves some serious thought.

A galaxy colliding a 100 million light years away has to someone living 200 million light years away potentially wiped out the Milky Way. Its like living in the past Your entire life. But its the present you say....Yes it is. But one day from now, someone look up at the stars and think, that explosion was like no other.

We can only see what the best we can manufacture in terms of deep space telescopes, quite litterally looking at a universe so unlike the one thats actually there now.

Its a creepy feeling.

And what about a fragile rock? Well theres so many dangers out there you dont even need to add mankind or EBEs into the equation. An asteroid or comet colliding with the earth are deamed as the most common way of life ceasing on this planet.

Theres far more, our own Sun, constantly running down its batteries, emmiting more heat than it did a billion years ago. A source for global warming???

A cosmic explosion emmiting radiactive waves, could hit us, and incinerate all life as we know it. Its not monitored, only from a 100 million years in the past. But WHAT IF it already happened and is on its way. You cant see it unless your looking for it.

Heres another one of my random thoughts thrown in for good measure.

Why did America, Russia, UK, France etc etc stop testing Nuclear weapons?
After a blitz for many years they suddenly stop.....?

Raditation asside, they were not worried about it then on some small deserted island or sea......

Now think to the last largest earth quake, they said if it were just one point of the Richter scale it would of shifted the axis of the planet.

Nuclear weapons produce equal force if not more than that recorded earth quake a year or so ago.

WHAT IF they had realised the earths axis had shifted after so many tests???? Primarily in the same locations???
AND just like any good government would do when they realised there mistakes...cover it up.

Why does Bush think that global warming is nothing....? Does he know that the axis has changed enough to change the climate?

Is global warming, as many people belive just a conspiracy in itself. BUT got the wrong idea? Its not naturally changing, its been forced by mankind due its insaciable greed in self preservation from one country to the next?

My ramblings, sorry, but they are interconnected so to speak.

As for EBEs in 2012???? Who knows. I just don't think you can set a date for it. They are already here, that we know. Its undisputable.

The biggest irony; Were waiting for acknowledgement from a government you wouldnt trust on health clean ups, crime rates being reduced, better education, lower taxes etc etc......its superficial. It dosnt matter, we don't trust them on those, and we know were right. Why wait for some person you wouldnt buy a drink for if you spilt theres to state the bleeding obvious. Its happend and its happening now!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
something is going to happen 2012 i trust the mayan calendar...but the alien thing is going to happen way before that....LIKE NOW
be war or just showing themselfs

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The Mayan calander is intersting...

Regardless of terrors that have gone before til now.

My beliefs stem from those of Nostradamus. Yes crazy isnt it. Im naturally a loon for thinking it.

Yet so many things he said were true.

Back in 1988 I was in high school, I watched that day (was off ill) a video that I have never seen since.

It documented his past, but the future was went send a shiver down my spine and does to this day.

Remember this video was seen in 1988, and recorded I guess a year or two before, but the comments stuck in my head, truth or fiction you decide, but this is what was said in that video.

His predictions for a better word have hit the nail so far.

Let me summise as so much chatter on the net is so un-forthcoming.

He predicted in the early 1990's that an uprising would occur in the middle east in.

You really couldnt get much earlier than January in that same year. He stated a war would be fought over black rain.

Oil?

Many would suffer.

The war would ravage the land for 21 years. (Its 7 years now in continum,whats another 14???)

A new Pope is killed in front of many (hasnt happened yet, but we do have a new pope).

The balded eagle would unleash a terror not seen before, a war would ravage the earth for 21 years.

Once feared, an enenmy would stand by the side of the bald eagle, but turns. (Russia)?

A young man beautiful man, wearing a blue turbin, the war will end at the hands of his brother after years of conflict.

The arrows continue, a rain of terror, striking man made mountains, whilst the bald eagle stopped many, many more would come. (Star Wars?)

Arrows in the sky would strike man made mountains. He gave the longitude and lattiude of New York (had not been discovered then in the 16th Century). Paris the next to fall 3 minutes later, followed by London 3 minutes after. (Isnt 3 minutes the warning time?).

90% of the human race, wiped out.

Life would suffer, until the "Teacher" came. He would show mankind to the stars and help mankind construct a new life.

His last entry was that in the year 3XXX never gave the date, the world would be destroyed.

I find it intersting that a teacher from the stars will help remaining humanity. Is our GOD still watching, just not intervening yet...?

Very weird stuff.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join