posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:30 AM
BEIJING - Another suspected case of SARS emerged in southern China on Sunday as international medical investigators scoured an apartment block to
determine if it played any role in the infection of a man who lived there — the season's only confirmed case of the virus so far.
Dr. Thomas Tsang, a spokesman for the Hong Kong Department of Health, told reporters that his agency received word of the latest suspected case from
officials in Guangdong province, which abuts Hong Kong. Tsang said the 35-year-old patient has been isolated and hospitalized.
[Edited on 11-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]