It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones? Opinions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Everyone who researches conspiracy theories will at one time or another hear the name of Alex Jones. I have seen all of his documentaries and I find the interesting. So Im trying to get a feel as to what the general opinion of Alex Jones is here on ATS.

What is your opinion of Alex Jones? Is he right? Is he full of #? Post your opinions.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This man is in search for the truth just like all of us. In fact... I believe he's also a member of ATS and is even posting under his real name. Look up his name in the member list. If you fill in 'AlexJones', you'll find some interesting postings. I've found his secret Bohemian Grove reportage quite intruiging. Damn, those violins are still playing their melody in my head. Ploink, ploink, ploink, plam, plam, plam

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I think you can get a better feel of the guy if you listen to his radio show. you can listen to it over the net from his website, infowars.com good stuff

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Alex Jones exposes more curruption and illegal "Elitist" activities than most people could ever dream of and/or comprehend. He includes the documentation backing up what he has to say also which is always adds more credibility to anyone who chooses to Rant and Rage about such topics. His material is certainly an interesting and informative treasure-trove for anyone here on ATS. If you can handle seeing the dark, twisted and down right frightening side of what's going on in the world, that is the place to go! Personally, I'm glad that people like Alex are out there picking up the slack for so many others and doing what he can to inform others and fight the system that was, is and will continue to feed off the blood of all mankind.

I don't like to support "Radical" individuals of any kind normaly, however Alex does seem to be the only one who is really paying attention sometimes to what's going on. That, in a way, makes him part of the counter-balance to today's world of "Horrific & Outrageous" "Illegal & Immoral" actions done by Elite Persons and Corperate Businesses.
So for now, I say "Give em Hell Alex!!! Keep doing what you're doing, cause some of us are listening and spreading the word along with ya! Hopefully the day will finally come when the Fascist, Criminal, War Pigs will be seen by all for who and what they really are."

At that point I give Alex first shot at piercing "The Lance of Justice through the Evil, Soulless, Black Tar Heart of the Worlds Vampire Elite Ruling Class" as a Public Demonstration for all Humankind to witness.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Alex Jones is of the ilk in the conspiracy world such that he has a hidden agenda and does not reveal it and if pushed to do so reacts in a very acidic way.

He has put out good stuff but try to read between the lines with much of his stuff.

I think that when you start to attack people then you need a degree of balance eg. you need to attack everyone that is guilty or culpable and not just people that you fear or you find to be obstacles for some reason.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Alex Jones is of the ilk in the conspiracy world such that he has a hidden agenda and does not reveal it and if pushed to do so reacts in a very acidic way.

He has put out good stuff but try to read between the lines with much of his stuff.

I think that when you start to attack people then you need a degree of balance eg. you need to attack everyone that is guilty or culpable and not just people that you fear or you find to be obstacles for some reason.

This is very true! A great example of why I personally try and stay away from ALL RADICALS!! Regardless of which side they represent or their cause or whatever, "Radicals or Extremeists" simply create "Unbalance". On one side you have Nazi World Conquest and on the other side you have Holy Crusades. Or something similar, you can match up your own Historical Genocide Movements of choice if needed. The point is, for every Yin there is Yang and either side is the shadow of the other and so fuels the opposite side with the energy needed to balance it's own actions.

Alex Jones certainly provides more than enough material for you to study up on along with his take on it. Study the material and listen to what he has to say, but in the end make up your own mind, as always, based on what you've learned.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
mojom,

radicals have their place, just recognize things for what they are.

hell I have no problem with somebody with an agenda if they are upfront about it. It is people that hide their agendas that cause so much problems for the rest of us eg. secret societies.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I like the man, glad to claim him as a Texan.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
mojom,

radicals have their place, just recognize things for what they are.

hell I have no problem with somebody with an agenda if they are upfront about it. It is people that hide their agendas that cause so much problems for the rest of us eg. secret societies.

THENEO, I agree Hidden Agendas and Secret Motives will always be worse. I am also not speaking of somebody with an agenda, even those who put some energy behind what they are doing. (In fact this is most likely the catagory I would place Alex Jones.)

However, ANYONE who devotes too much attention to an agenda, even one that is not hidden, usually loses sight of what they are doing. When focus of a few or many is put into action without caution or some moderate evaluation that "Vision" that is sought after is seen in "Tunnel Vision" and blind to everything else. I don't care what it is at that point, it's going to f**k sh*t up.

Production of food is good. However without balance and taking in the big picture land is used beyond it's nutrience will allow. Oceans are depleated, etcl.
Shelter without Clearity of Vision and Purpose leaves the Earth (Our Larger Home) unstable to support life in healthy ways. Just some quicky simple examples, I'm sure you get the point.

Look at Radical Pro-Lifer's, who go out KILLING Abortion Doctors. Tunnel Vision Baby!!

Invasion of Foriegn Countries with Superior Military Action and Offensive War under "Questionable" circomstances. MAJOR TUNNEL VISION!!! RADICAL, FANATIC BLIND ACTION, regardless of anything else.

It can happen with anything. Rich Fat Cat's unable to spend the money they have, but so addicted to obtaining money they see nothing else. Killing for Peace. Wanting Blond hair Blue Eyed "Perfect People" so bad you devote your life to Killing Every other type of person.

Chocolate candy looks great to the chocolate lover, but eventually eating chocolate without regard to balance of one's actions will end in sickness.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
We need more like him if you ask me

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
You guys can download a lot of his stuff here.
www.thedossier.ukonline.co.uk...

A long with a lot of other good info.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You can get a bunch of his video's and stuff here too:
www.sacredcow.com...

SacredCow also has some stuff from Bill Hicks too for those of you who are fans of the Late Great Philosopher/Comic Genius!!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I think Alex Jones hitted it right on the spot, for most of his theory. I haven't read all of his stuff tho, but I'll sure bookmark the links that were suggested here.

I still think he's a must-read for any serious conspiracy researcher. And I accord him much more credit than people like Icke.

Geez Ocelot, you're starting to look really serious and professionnal with your 'reporter' avatar heh? Is it still superman ? (I never recognize him with his glasses)

Good job anyway for ATSNN. And good post, I'm also interested to know what's the over-all opinion of Alex Jones here.

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
lol

Alex Jones > Icke for sure.

I can actually feel he is honest.

Icke has some interesting info I like to hear him talk about ancient cultures, just cause I find them interesting but when he starts talking about morphin lizard my eyes start to glaze ovah!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Geez Ocelot, you're starting to look really serious and professionnal with your 'reporter' avatar heh? Is it still superman ? (I never recognize him with his glasses)

Why Thank you. I like my avatar too.
And no it's not Superman, it's Clark Kent

As for Alex Jones, I think he's a great researcher and he backs up all of his claims with official news reports, footage, and from the words of the same people involved in the conspiracy. He uses the their own words against them. I think the guy's got balls to do what he does.

Come on everyone keep your opinion's coming.

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
He has alot of good points, but IMO, he's the Rush Limbaugh of conspiracy. I mean, the guy could find conspiracy in a bottle of Flintstone chewable vitamins!

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i've seen a few of his videos and did a bit of research on the evidence he presented and most of it pretty much checked out to be true. i definately have to applaud him for having the balls to expose the govt for what it really is.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
He makes references to alot of documents, but never provides them, or a link to them, or tells you where to find the actual proof. He could really drive it home, if he were to make it easy for those who are curious. Most of the # he claims to have proof of, you won't easily find. To me, that's just idiotic. If I want to make a point, I'll show you the proof. This guy rants more than anything. Don't get me wrong....most of his stories have some truth, but he'll exaggerate anything that could be even remotely considered conspiracy. How many times has he jumped to conclusions, and found out his evidence was much weaker than he originally thought? That's like "the boy who cried wolf", and it actually hurts the credibility of his reports, IMO.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
I mean, the guy could find conspiracy in a bottle of Flintstone chewable vitamins!

LMAO!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The only problem, I repeat the ONLY problem or inconsistency I find with Jones's tireless reporting and analysis is when he says Americans are not living above their means. But he has been known to rethink a position. And those of you who think his "acidic" responses to people who disagree with him are brusque and defensive, think of the mindset those people really have. They are deluding themselves in some way. I live in Austin so I've heard his stuff for a Long time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join