It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Al-Qeada bombing connection in Toledo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
A doctor who recently came to the US from Great Britan was questioned to connections with a particular Mosque and contact with the people arrested after the recent failed attacks on London and bothced attampt in Glasgow.

BTW. Toledo also happens to be the corporate home of KindHearts for Charitable Humanitarian Development, an Islamic charity chaired by Hatem El-HADY, a Toledo physician, and a charity that has been the subject of an investigation for its reported ties to terror organizations.

The Toledo doctor was questioned by the FBI on July 4, 2007, less than a week after the failed bomb plot in London.

www.nbc24.com...

NBC24 has learned that a local Muslim doctor who moved here from Great Britain to continue his training, was recently questioned by the FBI.

Last month's terror attacks in London and Glasgow have officials questioning Muslim doctors all around the world for possible connections to terrorist organizations. This after several physicians overseas have been detained for possible links to terror plots.

NBC24 obtained an e-mail that has been circulating the local Muslim community telling them to be ready for a knock at the door by the FBI. The e-mail was sent out after a local doctor was questioned earlier this month.

NBC24 confirmed with local Muslim leaders that unidentified male doctor was questioned by authorities.

The e-mail reads "on July 4th, 2007, a male Toledo doctor was visited by the FBI. Questions revolved around his praying at a particular mosque in Toledo, and whether he donated to this mosque."

The e-mail says the doctor was told by the british ambassador "the process of questioning muslim physicians has now begun".

"Most people make out as if Islam and terrorism are the same thing. They're not the same thing," said Dr. Mohammad Ahmed, President of the Islamic Center.

Many local muslims say they have no problem being questioned. But they are saddened terrorism has created a misunderstanding about their religion.

"Islam is so misunderstood in the western hemisphere," said Fatima Buck, a local muslim.

"As a physician and as a Muslim I am very much angry about this and feel bad that these people have taken away my religion and my profession," said Dr. Ahmed.

Some muslims do feel they are being targeted. Muslims say the only way to stop the divide is the hope that others will educate themselves.

The e-mail many Muslims received also advised them - if questioned by the FBI, to be truthful and have a lawyer present.

The FBI will not confirm or deny a doctor in Toledo was questioned.

It was stated after the attacks that 2 of the men involved were denied jobs that were sought in the US. If you put 2 and 2 together along with the recent warnings it would seem that the US right now is racing to find the cells that actually are in the US. Is this connection more fear mongering or is there something to this?

THe last thing that the Bush administration needs right now is a terror attack after all of the money that has been spent on the War in Iraq. the lives lost and the money spent to fund US intel programs. An attack will provide defeat not give option for more control.

This is the type of connection that was overlooked before 9/11 so we can now watch with hindsight and do what needs to be done before it happens.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by esdad71]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The e-mail says the doctor was told by the british ambassador "the process of questioning muslim physicians has now begun".

www.nbc24.com...

Is it me or is that part a bit odd? Why would the British ambassador say that to him? I can see there being more to the quote though such as, "...by the US security services" etc.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The question is what British ambassador alerted the community. I would say that would be obstruction of justice or impeding an investigation.

join