It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason for Deja' Vu

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
okay now I'm weirded out.

I have always experienced deja vu since I was, well, for as long as I can remember. And each time I feel like "gee, I have already been here in this moment before" and then I can know what is going to happen next before it happens.

I'm weirded out by 2 things. One is that I never gave this much thought. I have heard the tern deja vu often enough to believe that this occurred with frequency for everyone. But most of you are saying that it doesn't happen to you very often. And some of you are describing things different from how they occur for me. Like dreams. That's not at all what my deja vu experiences are like.

The second thing is that I just had a deja vu a few hours ago. This time, it was the same as the other times ..."I have totally been here before and done this before and the same people were here too". Only thing was that I hadn't really ever been to this place before (it was a butcher shop on a road I had never even driven down before). I was there with a woman and all of our kids and this was the first time we had gone anywhere together. So truly I had never been there before. But with deja vu I knew what I was going to say next and everything. I knew that I was going to offend somebody if I said something that I had recalled saying before in that spot, so I chose not to say it this time. We made our purchases and left and that was the end of deja vu.

I didn't really give it much thought because that kind of thing happens to me often enough that it seems normal. And I thought it was normal until I read this thread. So now I'll keep watch and hope that others experience deja vu similar to me and as often.

I'm totally weirded out now.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join