It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is so important about the number 11?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
what is so improtant about these number, please if you have info explain!

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by Lysergic]

I have no idea but now you got me curious.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
What you are missing is the fact that september is not the ninth month. It is the seventh month which is why it starts with Sept. October is the eight month and starts with OCT just as December the tenth month starts with DEC.

September 11 was 7-11

7 + 1 + 1 = 9

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It depends on which angle you're asking from?

Terror? Nazis? Kabbahlists or any sacred geometry?

The double slash of "11" represents the simplest of order in all of man's constructs. It's been used as a battle cry of jihadists and symbol to inspire fear by facists.

Sacredly the 'eleventh' to some represents the hidden branch, or path less traveled among the first 10.

All 'hidden' truths begin with "11" What mysteries did God withhold by offering only 10 commandments?

Some say it's the first instance of DUALISM in man's nature. Yin/Yang, good/evil = the equal opposites of 1/1 or 11.

To me (in my research), it is the THIRD and final in the most easily perceived sacred series of 3, 7, 11.

Granted "9" is perfect, but unnatural. It is self contained pointing to nothing.

"11" not only refers to then "order" but some view it as the tier of man's own conciousness. In value terms, if God is "3" ... man is "11" (the world being "7") But the symbolic nature of man's natural attraction to numbers like 11 need not take the form of the spiritual: Would the theory of ID (3), Ego (7) and SuperEgo (11) not take the same numeric characteristics?

I can't post any one link to all this since it's my understanding from a lifetime of research, but I'd be happy to try if anyone is seriously peaked in interest.

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by RANT]

Another kooky factoid: Eleven in German is ELF This fact was not lost on Terrence McKenna who believes in all sorts of Gremlins and machine elves. (So did HITLER).

Snake eyes in dice, the first pair, etc. etc.

How can anyone not believe in it's attraction and mystery?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I have an interesting .gif which "proves" that 64=65 if anyone is interested.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
It depends on which angle you're asking from?

Terror? Nazis? Kabbahlists or any sacred geometry?

The double slash of "11" represents the simplest of order in all of man's constructs. It's been used as a battle cry of jihadists and symbol to inspire fear by facists.

Sacredly the 'eleventh' to some represents the hidden branch, or path less traveled among the first 10.

All 'hidden' truths begin with "11" What mysteries did God withhold by offering only 10 commandments?

Some say it's the first instance of DUALISM in man's nature. Yin/Yang, good/evil = the equal opposites of 1/1 or 11.

To me (in my research), it is the THIRD and final in the most easily perceived sacred series of 3, 7, 11.

Granted "9" is perfect, but unnatural. It is self contained pointing to nothing.

"11" not only refers to then "order" but some view it as the tier of man's own conciousness. In value terms, if God is "3" ... man is "11" (the world being "7") But the symbolic nature of man's natural attraction to numbers like 11 need not take the form of the spiritual: Would the theory of ID (3), Ego (7) and SuperEgo (11) not take the same numeric characteristics?

I can't post any one link to all this since it's my understanding from a lifetime of research, but I'd be happy to try if anyone is seriously peaked in interest.

Another kooky factoid: Eleven in German is ELF This fact was not lost on Terrence McKenna who believes in all sorts of Gremlins and machine elves. (So did HITLER).

Snake eyes in dice, the first pair, etc. etc.

How can anyone not believe in it's attraction and mystery?

I BELIEVE!!! TESTIFY!!!!
it's like two mirror surfaces looking at one another. two planes. the two witnesses. the two pillars of masonry. matter/mirror matter. the above and below zeropoint in the oscillation of reality.
where did alice go?
a one and zero are the broken down components of nine(nine representing the completion of a cycle, zero representing the whole cycle, and one the first ninth of a new cycle, and a whole cycle of nine in itself. this is the nesting of numbers(my incomplete hairbraned theory, ...yes i said brane). so, as theorized(backhandedly) earlier, the ones have been switched! and eleven is actually eighteen and or nine, too.
enlightenment is the only word with both nine and eighteen in it.(e-N-l-Ighte-N-m-E-nt).(E-nl-IGHTE-nm-EN-t).
i would also guess that nine is the number of the physical(completed perfect cycles are the fabric of reality), and ten the bridge(that's why we're ten-ish, as is the tree of life), and eleven the 'resurrection'.

just cloud talk, man, but something to think about.

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by billybob]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
I BELIEVE!!! TESTIFY!!!!

Woohoo, let's start a cult! Based on the teachings of Nigel from Spinal tap.

Nigel: This is what we use on stage, but it's very...very special because if you can see...
Marty: Yeah...
Nigel: ...the numbers all go to eleven. Look...right across the board.
Marty: Ahh...oh, I see....
Nigel: Eleven...eleven...eleven....
Marty: ...and most of these amps go up to ten....
Nigel: Exactly.
Marty: Does that mean it's...louder? Is it any louder?
Nigel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see,
most...most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten
here...all the way up...all the way up....
Marty: Yeah....
Nigel: ...all the way up. You're on ten on your guitar...where can you go
from there? Where?
Marty: I don't know....
Nigel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is if we need that extra...push over
the cliff...you know what we do?
Marty: Put it up to eleven.
Nigel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.
Marty: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top...
number...and make that a little louder?
Nigel: ...these go to eleven.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusKlown
Many have conspired that the numbers 11, 22, 33 etc... where actually reversed in the late 1700's. This is all speculation, though, without any hard facts.

Read like this:

[joke][sarcasm]Many have conspired that the numbers 11, 22, 33 etc... where actually reversed in the late 1700's. This is all speculation, though, without any hard facts. [/sarcasm][/joke]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by StickySteve
I have an interesting .gif which "proves" that 64=65 if anyone is interested.

Lets see it man, don't tease!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milk

Originally posted by DiabolusKlown
Many have conspired that the numbers 11, 22, 33 etc... where actually reversed in the late 1700's. This is all speculation, though, without any hard facts.

Read like this:

[joke][sarcasm]Many have conspired that the numbers 11, 22, 33 etc... where actually reversed in the late 1700's. This is all speculation, though, without any hard facts. [/sarcasm][/joke]

I was drunk at the time, so all that really did was confuse me, lol I was like how the hell did they do that?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milk
Read like this:

That's really funny.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I thought that 11 was the number of cahos?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join