It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greater Cleveland area UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Omg
my sister and I seen 2 UFOs
I'm a skeptic about UFOS, but i don't know after today
I was looking out of my backyard with my sister and i say this very very slow, red ball going red and white. It disappeared.behind the trees so we went to go chase it in her car.

here is a quick crappy drawing for your viewing pleasure

We are going and we don't see anything, but then a object which may or may have been it caught our eye, it started moving really slow when it got into this field area it stopped. Then we saw that another craft was diagonally down from it. The craft was large and had a red light in the center with two white ones on the side, we couldn't stop because a truck was behind us. By the time we could trun around (less than a minute) they both disappeared.
and another

Strange stuff

Anyone can debunk this? Or have any ideas of man made aircraft that resemble it.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There is nothing to "Debunk" because you are stating what you saw.
All I know is that Cleveland, Ohio and the entire Lake Erie vicinity
has been a hotbed for UFO reports this year. Do a Google search
on Cleveland+UFO and you'll see what I mean. Thanks for relating
your experience, Mr/Ms M&M Candies. -cwm

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Yea, I don't really understand what there would be to "debunk" here. You say you saw a UFO with your sister? Well good job... here's a pat on the back...

If you actually go out of your way to chase down a UFO next time you see one, try bringing along some kind of camera so you can show people exactly what you saw...

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I did bring a camera, but it's a crappy digital one, so i wouldn't capture the night sky.

Well of course I didn't mean anything to debunk, but a rational answer to what it could possibly be, but of course you really can't do that with no video, so just nevermind that.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
I don't understand why you are having such an attitude?

I wouldn't take it to personal. The Diplomat just tells it like (s)he sees it.

That's pretty cool you saw a U.F.O(unidentified flying object). But to be honost with you without a video,picture or any other form of material to go over there's not much to discuss. Many of us here have witnessed a U.F.O sighting, but without anything other than your story there's not much to discuss.

Next time take a picture even if it is at night. Alot of digital cameras have diferent functions to allow low light level operation.Do you have a camera phone ? Some of them work pretty good too. You would be surprised what your camera can pick up at night . At least you would have something.

My two cents anyway. good luck

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Yea, I don't really understand what there would be to "debunk" here. You say you saw a UFO with your sister? Well good job... here's a pat on the back...

If you actually go out of your way to chase down a UFO next time you see one, try bringing along some kind of camera so you can show people exactly what you saw...

What does a comment like this contribute to a discussion? The user simply posted information to the forum and asked for plausible explanations.

If you want to comment on this, at least try to help out the original poster.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I've always liked ufo witness drawings. They usually show details that bad photos don't. Would have liked to have been there.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Well, the OP started off his post by saying "oh my god," not to mention him challenging us to debunk his story. I kind of got the idea that the main point of his post was to poke fun at UFOlogy. I guess he is being serious though, and if that is the case, then everyone commence to guessing what the object was that he and his sister saw that night...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I kind of got the idea that the main point of his post was to poke fun at UFOlogy.

Diplomat, you're so mistrustful. Poke fun at UFOlogy? No one on ATS would do that!

top topics

join